The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

  • Orison
    56171 posts National Treasure
    edited January 15
    Pietu wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I love a ball roll 50 yards out from goal with no other player within 5 yards of the player to then proceed to go backwards.

    Fantastic 👏

    This.

    The amount of people that do unecessary ball rolls and drag backs is unbelievable. I don’t follow any youtubers but I assume they insist this is the meta.

    There are very few unnecessary ball rolls tbf. Same goes for drag backs.

    Just the best way to create better passing angles and/or wait for opportunities to attack.

    If like me you can win without doing any drag backs or ball rolls then it proves its unnecessary. Of course if going for Elite or higher then I would imagine skill that you need to learn, but seeing as I only play an average of 11-14 WL games every now and again, Ive got by fine

    Just because you avoid all decent opponents doesn't mean the skills are unnecessary in general :trollface:

    Lol I'm perfectly happy playing the other 95% of the player base that either doesn't use ball rolls etc or has no idea on how to use them effectively!

    Which is fine. But then there is no point on either hating on the other 5% or calling these skills unnecessary. Because for the other 5% they are necessary and for those 95% they would be useful if they bothered learning the game.

    What if they don’t want to learn the game to the ultimate sweatlord level? What if they want to have fun playing and not sweating it out? That's so much better than sweating it out, so much more fun and that's what gaming should be, fun.

    It's what gaming should be. It's not what fifa 20 is. WL is all about smashing people worse than you as efficiently as possible. In rivals you have 2 choices, either play at your skilllevel, then every game is a grind or drop down to have "chilled" games and basically ruin the experience for others which kinda makes you a ****.

    I haven't played WL yet this Fifa but I've heard, it's not as bad as Rivals, is that correct?

    Depends on your skillrating I guess. But yeah if you aren't a terrible player then the first 10-15 games should be much more chilled than rivals. Once you reach +10 form it becomes a sweat fest. And on +15 form it becomes a war zone, my team is called "This is War" for a reason :trollface:

    Talking about war, Battlefield 1, what a game!

    I have been in Div 3 this Fifa but I’m currently not so I wouldn’t say I'm terrible.

    Div 3 is easily Gold 2/1 worthy I guess. If you take it chilled and end it at 14 wins you should be able to go something between 14-3 and 14-6.
  • LuckyStrikE
    3484 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    @sofyanm this is how my attacks go in rivals (2nd one is basically straight from kick off as well) :#
    o802LjF.gifIcWkjdZ.gif

    Do you just play in circles based off the other user's player switching?
    Orison wrote: »
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I love a ball roll 50 yards out from goal with no other player within 5 yards of the player to then proceed to go backwards.

    Fantastic 👏

    This.

    The amount of people that do unecessary ball rolls and drag backs is unbelievable. I don’t follow any youtubers but I assume they insist this is the meta.

    There are very few unnecessary ball rolls tbf. Same goes for drag backs.

    Just the best way to create better passing angles and/or wait for opportunities to attack.

    If like me you can win without doing any drag backs or ball rolls then it proves its unnecessary. Of course if going for Elite or higher then I would imagine skill that you need to learn, but seeing as I only play an average of 11-14 WL games every now and again, Ive got by fine

    Just because you avoid all decent opponents doesn't mean the skills are unnecessary in general :trollface:

    If you need broken skills in the game to win, then are you really playing fifa? Or just waiting for the new glitch to learn how to win based on the development teams failure. Games play you lol.

  • freakjas
    9622 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I love a ball roll 50 yards out from goal with no other player within 5 yards of the player to then proceed to go backwards.

    Fantastic 👏

    This.

    The amount of people that do unecessary ball rolls and drag backs is unbelievable. I don’t follow any youtubers but I assume they insist this is the meta.

    There are very few unnecessary ball rolls tbf. Same goes for drag backs.

    Just the best way to create better passing angles and/or wait for opportunities to attack.

    If like me you can win without doing any drag backs or ball rolls then it proves its unnecessary. Of course if going for Elite or higher then I would imagine skill that you need to learn, but seeing as I only play an average of 11-14 WL games every now and again, Ive got by fine

    Just because you avoid all decent opponents doesn't mean the skills are unnecessary in general :trollface:

    Lol I'm perfectly happy playing the other 95% of the player base that either doesn't use ball rolls etc or has no idea on how to use them effectively!

    Which is fine. But then there is no point on either hating on the other 5% or calling these skills unnecessary. Because for the other 5% they are necessary and for those 95% they would be useful if they bothered learning the game.

    What if they don’t want to learn the game to the ultimate sweatlord level? What if they want to have fun playing and not sweating it out? That's so much better than sweating it out, so much more fun and that's what gaming should be, fun.

    It's what gaming should be. It's not what fifa 20 is. WL is all about smashing people worse than you as efficiently as possible. In rivals you have 2 choices, either play at your skilllevel, then every game is a grind or drop down to have "chilled" games and basically ruin the experience for others which kinda makes you a ****.

    I haven't played WL yet this Fifa but I've heard, it's not as bad as Rivals, is that correct?

    Depends on your skillrating I guess. But yeah if you aren't a terrible player then the first 10-15 games should be much more chilled than rivals. Once you reach +10 form it becomes a sweat fest. And on +15 form it becomes a war zone, my team is called "This is War" for a reason :trollface:

    Talking about war, Battlefield 1, what a game!

    I have been in Div 3 this Fifa but I’m currently not so I wouldn’t say I'm terrible.

    Div 3 is easily Gold 2/1 worthy I guess. If you take it chilled and end it at 14 wins you should be able to go something between 14-3 and 14-6.

    My highest finish in wl was 20-8 and the most skill rating I had in rivals was like 1350 lmao.

    I just cba playing rivals like it’s the most serious thing in the world
  • Choepiechakie
    33041 posts National Team Captain
    In every game the meta gets abused. Its how comp gaming is nowadays
  • Ian_Ando08
    10919 posts Has That Special Something
    Is eredivisie expensive lads ?
  • Imagine proudly posting that gif
  • GL
    12726 posts Has That Special Something
    In every game the meta gets abused. Its how comp gaming is nowadays

    Isco I haven’t played in a while, what’s the fn meta
  • Manutelli
    20874 posts Club Captain
    Pretty sure I play Orison every rivals game
  • Choepiechakie
    33041 posts National Team Captain
    GL wrote: »
    In every game the meta gets abused. Its how comp gaming is nowadays

    Isco I haven’t played in a while, what’s the fn meta

    Boxfights bruh
  • WFCBagnall
    79792 posts Moderator
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Is eredivisie expensive lads ?

    Feyenoord midfielders were a little pricey before, apart from that it was cheap.
  • Campino
    29853 posts National Team Captain
    edited January 15
    Debating if I wanna throw Griezmann into a champs upgrade

    He’s been amazing but he’s starting to fall behind now in terms of being “clinical”. I love his left foot, it’s a wand but man alive the 3* hurts now and again
  • Ozz
    5587 posts Big Money Move
    This might be what I go for with the Japanese lads, already have Okocha from an Icon pack, only Icon I'd need to buy is Klose. Just swap Basti and Nakata in game. The nice thing is that the front 3 and right side of players can all be changed to anyone without affecting the Japanese players' chem.

    MwPsJk4.png
  • iSptmnky
    8204 posts League Winner
    Ozz wrote: »
    This might be what I go for with the Japanese lads, already have Okocha from an Icon pack, only Icon I'd need to buy is Klose. Just swap Basti and Nakata in game. The nice thing is that the front 3 and right side of players can all be changed to anyone without affecting the Japanese players' chem.

    MwPsJk4.png

    I'd definitely drop you a nice message if I came across this while playing online :)
  • GL
    12726 posts Has That Special Something
    Politano to Roma
  • BcfcDale88
    6193 posts Big Money Move
    Campino wrote: »
    Debating if I wanna throw Griezmann into a champs upgrade

    He’s been amazing but he’s starting to fall behind now in terms of being “clinical”. I love his left foot, it’s a wand but man alive the 3* hurts now and again

    You will probably get him
    Back
  • Ozz
    5587 posts Big Money Move
    GL wrote: »
    Politano to Roma

    Transferred before we even know what his upgrade could be :D
  • Sanchezzzz
    4843 posts Big Money Move
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Ozz wrote: »
    This might be what I go for with the Japanese lads, already have Okocha from an Icon pack, only Icon I'd need to buy is Klose. Just swap Basti and Nakata in game. The nice thing is that the front 3 and right side of players can all be changed to anyone without affecting the Japanese players' chem.

    MwPsJk4.png

    I'd definitely drop you a nice message if I came across this while playing online :)

    Why?
  • Pietu
    7245 posts Big Money Move
    I have 300K, only Trent is tradeable. What team to build?

    IMG-2ae96f72-8362-4d71-9fff-09ee17d33432.png
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26123 posts Player of the Year
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Ozz wrote: »
    This might be what I go for with the Japanese lads, already have Okocha from an Icon pack, only Icon I'd need to buy is Klose. Just swap Basti and Nakata in game. The nice thing is that the front 3 and right side of players can all be changed to anyone without affecting the Japanese players' chem.

    MwPsJk4.png

    I'd definitely drop you a nice message if I came across this while playing online :)

    Why?

    Appreciation for a nifty hybrid I assume
  • Campino
    29853 posts National Team Captain
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Debating if I wanna throw Griezmann into a champs upgrade

    He’s been amazing but he’s starting to fall behind now in terms of being “clinical”. I love his left foot, it’s a wand but man alive the 3* hurts now and again

    You will probably get him
    Back

    Lol, the way my luck went in this last week I reckon it would give the the gold rare in the upgrade
  • SuperRob
    1643 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do we know what will happen to the Gedson Fernandes live card. Will it just stay as it is without anymore upgrades, continue to upgrade depending how Benfica do, or does it become a spurs card and upgrade depending how spurs do?
  • sofyanm
    4921 posts National Call-Up
    Ozz wrote: »
    This might be what I go for with the Japanese lads, already have Okocha from an Icon pack, only Icon I'd need to buy is Klose. Just swap Basti and Nakata in game. The nice thing is that the front 3 and right side of players can all be changed to anyone without affecting the Japanese players' chem.

    MwPsJk4.png

    2446bc52a6d0afe73079cdcce352afc6.jpg
    this is what i'm thinking to build
    Don't have Gelson tho, i would use Eusebio and Boulaya
  • Warrrap
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tempted to do Hazard. Got 400k in fodder. During lighting rounds i think it would cost 800-900k pre packs.

    Yay or nay?
  • DutyHarry
    6035 posts Big Money Move
    SB for tokens is just a chore, 4 games in, Neymar dribbling like Giroud, Villa missing open nets, still won all of them in legendary, but I'm bored af. :/
  • Ian_Ando08
    10919 posts Has That Special Something
    Warrrap wrote: »
    Tempted to do Hazard. Got 400k in fodder. During lighting rounds i think it would cost 800-900k pre packs.

    Yay or nay?

    lightening rounds? toty is over you know?
  • WFCBagnall
    79792 posts Moderator
    SuperRob wrote: »
    Do we know what will happen to the Gedson Fernandes live card. Will it just stay as it is without anymore upgrades, continue to upgrade depending how Benfica do, or does it become a spurs card and upgrade depending how spurs do?

    Change to a Spurs card.
  • Orison
    56171 posts National Treasure
    Orison wrote: »
    @sofyanm this is how my attacks go in rivals (2nd one is basically straight from kick off as well) :#
    o802LjF.gifIcWkjdZ.gif

    Do you just play in circles based off the other user's player switching?
    Orison wrote: »
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I love a ball roll 50 yards out from goal with no other player within 5 yards of the player to then proceed to go backwards.

    Fantastic 👏

    This.

    The amount of people that do unecessary ball rolls and drag backs is unbelievable. I don’t follow any youtubers but I assume they insist this is the meta.

    There are very few unnecessary ball rolls tbf. Same goes for drag backs.

    Just the best way to create better passing angles and/or wait for opportunities to attack.

    If like me you can win without doing any drag backs or ball rolls then it proves its unnecessary. Of course if going for Elite or higher then I would imagine skill that you need to learn, but seeing as I only play an average of 11-14 WL games every now and again, Ive got by fine

    Just because you avoid all decent opponents doesn't mean the skills are unnecessary in general :trollface:

    If you need broken skills in the game to win, then are you really playing fifa? Or just waiting for the new glitch to learn how to win based on the development teams failure. Games play you lol.

    Yes. You are playing Fifa then. If you claim to not use any "broken" things then you probably struggle to score a single goal.
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Imagine proudly posting that gif

    Imagine proudly refusing to play at your own skilllevel and instead smash people in div 5 just so that you can claim to not use ball rolls or whatever.

    Fifa is just a great game o:)
  • I was already looking forward to Gedson with one upgrade hopefully, but if he gets 2 and in PL.. DAYUM that card is gonna be the best 10-15k spent ever
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26123 posts Player of the Year
    holdenwait wrote: »
    I was already looking forward to Gedson with one upgrade hopefully, but if he gets 2 and in PL.. DAYUM that card is gonna be the best 10-15k spent ever

    Now I wish I had done him :(
  • GL
    12726 posts Has That Special Something
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    SB for tokens is just a chore, 4 games in, Neymar dribbling like Giroud, Villa missing open nets, still won all of them in legendary, but I'm bored af. :/

    Just fake shot and watch netflix
Sign In or Register to comment.