The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Flashback Rooney Appreciation Thread ☕🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🍺

Comments

• Dan is Clutch
    26947 posts Player of the Year
    Always preferred Mario to Yoshi anyway tbh
  • ha032742
    36399 posts Moderator
    Yoshi wrote: »

It has been done boys. I wish you all the best of luck if you're still opening for the next few hours. Just got my first :joy:

@EddieFicio :trollface:
  • MikeyP_FC
    13864 posts Has That Special Something

It has been done boys. I wish you all the best of luck if you're still opening for the next few hours. Just got my first :joy:

ggnore
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    The richer getting richer again. GG @Yoshi
  • Agent Murhawk
    8645 posts League Winner
    84b786f00155da483073af10f059c015.png

What are we saying boys, should I go hard for these last 2 hours and try to pack a TOTY? I already have these guys and 6.5M to play with.
  • Grown93
    3871 posts National Call-Up
    Tried my last 10 because i'm stupid.

And after the 20 during the night, another run without a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ walkout or board. Hilarious. You win, EA.

Bring the FS! Time to open some bronzes to stack fodder to the silver base cards in promo. :trollface:
  • Yoshi
    3927 posts National Call-Up
    Pietu wrote: »

Welcome to the TOTY club, please take a seat. Drinks will be at your table soon!

ty boys @Pietu @MikeyP_FC

get rekt dan
  • autobuyer inventing piece of...

nah whatever, congrats I guess :#
  • Yoshi
    3927 posts National Call-Up

That's insane holy **** and you're insane for even doing the Serie A ones :lol:

i did less than 15. Did 200 pl and no blues other than cr7 :joy: Go figure

ty @Joestoe
  • GL
    9784 posts League Winner
    Yoshi would be the type to do Serie A upgrades and pack Ron :D
  • Skorpio_King
    5636 posts Big Money Move

Wow, thats insanity. Well played!! GG!!
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner

What are we saying boys, should I go hard for these last 2 hours and try to pack a TOTY? I already have these guys and 6.5M to play with.

I just spent 2m on packs and got nothing rated over 89 packweights are criminal that's 4 and a half Million on packs since start of TOTY with nothing in return worth anything,not massive amounts compared to some but for me that's huge 😂
  • Agent Murhawk
    8645 posts League Winner
    Crossland wrote: »

I just spent 2m on packs and got nothing rated over 89 packweights are criminal that's 4 and a half Million on packs since start of TOTY with nothing in return worth anything,not massive amounts compared to some but for me that's huge 😂
    Jesus that’s discouraging :lol:

Might do 500k cause why not
  • CeeQue
    12373 posts Has That Special Something

feedme.png
  • Andy99TradeZ
    15214 posts World Class
    Slowly getting there
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Crossland wrote: »

Jesus that’s discouraging :lol:

Might do 500k cause why not

Yea mate,I've all but given up this year,all I wanted from TOTY was a Flashback Rooney once he didn't come I thought damn it just pack the lot 😂 Run my whole club through the SBC's for a last shot at a Blue too and got nothing 😂
  • YOLOT0URE
    7168 posts League Winner
    Cragno genuinely lives in every pack I open. I’ve done 8 Bundesliga teams today and packed him 5 times so far
  • Flamstead
    3008 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats @PlanetBerg. It was like the pack was meant to be...zero duplicates!
  • Moiizer
    8524 posts League Winner
    If you didnt pack IF Grealish Maddison and Noble this week you arent a true FUT player. Quite frankly your an abomination and worthless.
  • Pugzilla
    17326 posts World Class
    Moiizer wrote: »
    If you didnt pack IF Grealish Maddison and Noble this week you arent a true FUT player. Quite frankly your an abomination and worthless.

I didn’t pack either because I packed Mané and Robertson in like 10 tradeable packs so I had no need for the upgrades o:)

• Pietu
    5966 posts Big Money Move

Didn't pack Maddison but I didn't open that many packs
  • Moiizer
    8524 posts League Winner
    Pugzilla wrote: »

I didn’t pack either because I packed Mané and Robertson in like 10 tradeable packs so I had no need for the upgrades o:)

Thats cool. Cheating in FUT Champs again this weekend or not?
  • Wyojasond
    13344 posts Has That Special Something
    Finally......pic to follow 🙌

giphy.gif
  • Pugzilla
    17326 posts World Class

I am not my brothers keeper. Can’t control what other people do. I also can’t control that I opened like $35 in packs and hit two blues.

• Moiizer
    8524 posts League Winner

I am not my brothers keeper. Can’t control what other people do. I also can’t control that I opened like $35 in packs and hit two blues.

I apologise. I just had nothing to go with my salt.
  • Pugzilla
    17326 posts World Class

I apologise. I just had nothing to go with my salt.

Fair enough and I didn’t need to have a little gloat so my fault too.

• WFCBagnall
    75629 posts Moderator
    edited January 14
    LEAGUES LEAGUES LEAGUES
  • Mc_chigby
    1060 posts Professional
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    LEAGUES LEAGUES LEAGUES

3x leagues tonight then !!!