The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

FUT Champions Weekend League Thread

Comments

• M98H
    13641 posts Has That Special Something
    Don’t bother reading them anymore. Been given false hope for about 10 patches since 17 and 30 useless ones
  • Orison
    52969 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Ok patch. Not horrible, but hardly great either. No changes to drop back or instructions means this game will remain a snoozefest.

But I don’t think it's possible to turn fifa 20 into a great game so not too bothered by these patches anyways.
  • Pauldejong6
    7346 posts Big Money Move
    Game is dead.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10185 posts Has That Special Something
    patch notes look very good, lets hope they make a difference. I really hope dribbling and finishing are alot better.

They always make a promising read...

The reality is quite different :joy:
  • Primal
    5383 posts Big Money Move
    Happy bout shooting and dribbling but probably won’t tell a difference, really thought they’d of sorted drop back out by now, would improve people’s enjoyment of the game so much.
  • PelzyWelzy
    Primal wrote: »
    Happy bout shooting and dribbling but probably won’t tell a difference, really thought they’d of sorted drop back out by now, would improve people’s enjoyment of the game so much.

What’s the difference in dribbling and shooting, so far as you can tell?

• Orison
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

The patch isn't out yet
  • PelzyWelzy
    Orison wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

The patch isn't out yet

Ahh, got ya. Patch notes full of empty promises only then.
  • Primal
    5383 posts Big Money Move
    Who are people using up front these days, using NIF CR7 but think it might be time for a change, maybe they’ll be some decent cards at future stars
  • Arsenalfan97
    7957 posts League Winner
    The gameplay in rivals compared to weekend league holy hell im really struggling
  • Pugzilla
    17326 posts World Class
    The gameplay in rivals compared to weekend league holy hell im really struggling

Rivals isn’t worth it.

• PelzyWelzy

It’s proper ****
  • Shaanxz
    21163 posts Club Captain
    Dunno how auto blocks/blocking radius hasn’t been patched.

All you need to do irl is get half a yard to get a shot off. On Fifa you need to solve a rubix cube before getting a shot off. Without it being blocked.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7957 posts League Winner
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Rivals isn’t worth it.

Gotta do it for the tokens and ziyech it’s bloody awful though
  • Sanchezzzz
    4335 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 14
    RTTF Kante and TOTY Trent or 88 Vieira and shove Carlos in at LB again and put Zanetti RB?

Or failing that how would you finish this team?
    1.8m budget

CLEW9Ab.jpg
  • Rb10119
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    RTTF Kante and TOTY Trent or 88 Vieira and shove Carlos in at LB again and put Zanetti RB?

Or failing that how would you finish this team?

CLEW9Ab.jpg

Can u stretch to TOTY Kante and a cheap RB?
  • Sanchezzzz
    4335 posts National Call-Up
    @Rb10119 I wish I could got 1.8m
  • Rb10119
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    @Rb10119 I wish I could got 1.8m

Ah would go option 1 then mate
  • Salty P3anut
    9596 posts League Winner
    Thing that annoys me so much in this game is how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ left and right backs are. Legit don’t track any runs it’s what makes cut backs with the 4231 so OP
  • Hicksy2011
    14774 posts Has That Special Something
    POTM Messi hype is officially dead
    He’s now essentially taken the role for me of a retired player playing in a charity match, he jogs around and puts zero effort in and basically gets carried then suddenly pops up and curls one in from 25 yards
    But hes being out scored by Trossard on the other wing
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23860 posts Club Captain
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    POTM Messi hype is officially dead
    He’s now essentially taken the role for me of a retired player playing in a charity match, he jogs around and puts zero effort in and basically gets carried then suddenly pops up and curls one in from 25 yards
    But hes being out scored by Trossard on the other wing

Playing him up top and he's still scoring for fun.
  • Muzza11
    9457 posts Has That Special Something
    Best CB for Value?
  • Orison
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Best CB for Value?

NIF Militao
  • Muzza11
    Those VVD TOTY users, is he worth 3 mill lol? Rio is cheaper and is ridiculous aswell.
  • Muzza11
    Best CB for Value?

NIF Militao

Probably correct lol but I’m looking for higher rated cards. Even though he plays like Maldini.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8644 posts League Winner
    Those VVD TOTY users, is he worth 3 mill lol? Rio is cheaper and is ridiculous aswell.

Haven't used nim, but I'm not paying 3M for a CB. I'd rather have SIF Varane and RTTF Militao
  • Orison

Played against him. Very annoying, because he allows the opponent to use press after possession loss or so. He's so fast that he can recover and close the gaps you are leaving by using it.

But if you play drop back or balanced with 10 men on come back/stay back anyways then there's not much in it as he's still too stiff.

But Rio is average/awful so compared to him everyone is worth it.
  • GL
    9766 posts League Winner
    Icon CM/CDM <1mill?

Blanc?
  • ha032742
    36383 posts Moderator

Played against him. Very annoying, because he allows the opponent to use press after possession loss or so. He's so fast that he can recover and close the gaps you are leaving by using it.

But if you play drop back or balanced with 10 men on come back/stay back anyways then there's not much in it as he's still too stiff.

But Rio is average/awful so compared to him everyone is worth it.

Yeah his recovery speed is insane now so he can be super aggressive and body you but if you slip by he’ll come back at you. Like @Orison says though still susceptible to the drag back spammers at the edge of the box like all CBs.
  • Baellerin24
    717 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best CB for Value?

Imo RTTF Militao lol. Getting him back asap. Crazy how well Lucas Hernandez NIF still holds up though

Used Alberto 87 for eons too, some don't seem to like him but for me he's perfect, shines in delay when you can't deal with rigid players.