The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Flashback Rooney Appreciation Thread ☕🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🍺

Comments

  • Manutelli
    19815 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Got like 800k left after that humongous Ronaldinho buy, hopefully that's enough for all the possible Future Stars hype that's about to go down.

    Hope you can link Dest up to someone mate.

    You wrote Ricardo van RHijn in a weird way
  • Pugzilla
    17326 posts World Class
    Love my Varane SIF
  • sofyanm
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Love my Varane SIF
    How is he compared to RTTF Militao and Diego Carlos?
  • Pugzilla
    17326 posts World Class
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Love my Varane SIF
    How is he compared to RTTF Militao and Diego Carlos?

    Haven’t used either of those cards so I can’t say.

  • RBailss
    13182 posts Has That Special Something
    Gonna stack 30 premium prem then stream it in a bit.

    Last shot

    Tag when you're live mate.
  • ha032742
    36377 posts Moderator
    edited January 14
    Switched to La Liga to avoid getting a Mane/KDB/Alisson dupe :#

    0LgfcIZ.jpg

    I’d gone over 160 premium PL packs without getting anyone high rated since packing KDB.

    Wish we had trade offers as I don’t think I’ll use him with Kante, KDB and Gullit in my club.
  • Pietu
    5962 posts Big Money Move
    RBailss wrote: »
    Gonna stack 30 premium prem then stream it in a bit.

    Last shot

    Tag when you're live mate.

    Same
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23855 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Switched to La Liga to avoid getting a Mane/KDB/Alisson dupe :#

    0LgfcIZ.jpg

    Had gone over 160 premium PL packs without anyone since getting KDB.

    Wish we had trade offers as I don’t think I’ll use him with Kante, KDB and Gullit in my club.

    This post followed by your sig you dirty mf :lol:
  • Moiizer
    8518 posts League Winner
    edited January 14
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Switched to La Liga to avoid getting a Mane/KDB/Alisson dupe :#

    0LgfcIZ.jpg

    I’d gone over 160 premium PL packs without getting anyone high rated since packing KDB.

    Wish we had trade offers as I don’t think I’ll use him with Kante, KDB and Gullit in my club.

    You're a mod so im going to try and be as nice as possible. I would like you to go have sex with yourself you unspeakable creature.

    GG im so happy for you.

    source.gif
  • RBailss
    13182 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Switched to La Liga to avoid getting a Mane/KDB/Alisson dupe :#

    0LgfcIZ.jpg

    I’d gone over 160 premium PL packs without getting anyone high rated since packing KDB.

    Wish we had trade offers as I don’t think I’ll use him with Kante, KDB and Gullit in my club.

    Mod luck
  • Gyan_33
    35156 posts World Cup Winner
    Welcome to Team Frenkie
  • TOTYn just as good tbh

    :'(

    :'(

    :'(

    :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  • Idek
    12879 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 14
    .
  • hoban95
    51722 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    @hoban95 ofcourse was tempted to but that SIF for 420k is such a meh upgrade over his NIF and I never use Ramos so figured hell for 60k why not. now I applied an untradeable shadow on the ramos and thinking if I should sell it back and get that Varane actually so thanks! lol

    just don't know if that Varane is gonna hold his value with FS coming up :/

    Even the NIF Varane is better and gets better chem!

    Screenshot-2020-01-14-at-07-35-52.png

    giphy.gif

    giphy.gif
  • UM4R
    4286 posts Moderator
    RBailss wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Switched to La Liga to avoid getting a Mane/KDB/Alisson dupe :#

    0LgfcIZ.jpg

    I’d gone over 160 premium PL packs without getting anyone high rated since packing KDB.

    Wish we had trade offers as I don’t think I’ll use him with Kante, KDB and Gullit in my club.

    Mod luck

    Wish it was a thing :cry: been playing this game since 10 and mod nearly as long and have always got ❤️❤️❤️❤️ packs :disappointed:
  • WFCBagnall
    75575 posts Moderator
    edited January 14
    UM4R wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Switched to La Liga to avoid getting a Mane/KDB/Alisson dupe :#

    0LgfcIZ.jpg

    I’d gone over 160 premium PL packs without getting anyone high rated since packing KDB.

    Wish we had trade offers as I don’t think I’ll use him with Kante, KDB and Gullit in my club.

    Mod luck

    Wish it was a thing :cry: been playing this game since 10 and mod nearly as long and have always got **** packs :disappointed:

    You've got to ask @EA_Rtas to upgrade your red list subscription.
  • Pietu
    5962 posts Big Money Move
    UM4R wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Switched to La Liga to avoid getting a Mane/KDB/Alisson dupe :#

    0LgfcIZ.jpg

    I’d gone over 160 premium PL packs without getting anyone high rated since packing KDB.

    Wish we had trade offers as I don’t think I’ll use him with Kante, KDB and Gullit in my club.

    Mod luck

    Wish it was a thing :cry: been playing this game since 10 and mod nearly as long and have always got **** packs :disappointed:

    Sorry, he meant, the good mod luck :trollface:
  • Skorpio_King
    5636 posts Big Money Move
    Roll on 6pm

    For a new loading screen 😁😁
  • WFCBagnall
    75575 posts Moderator
    *for leagues
  • Ulook92
    14704 posts Has That Special Something
    0a10e-1d0acb8a-9ce4-4a71-b04c-2ee8e0afea45.png
    First walkout since Sunday. Wish id stopped when i pulled TAA. Iv been opening them non stop since and got nothing. Spent nearly 1m on ultimate packs a couple hours ago out of frustration and nothing.

    Moral of the story, quit while youre ahead and dont be greedy.
  • GL
    9757 posts League Winner
    What if you’re never ahead and always behind?

    Like some in here 👀
  • Joestoe
    6701 posts Big Money Move
    Shouldn’t we see an EOAE De Rossi soon? Probably not tonight, but can’t be that much longer.
  • sofyanm
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 14
    YES

    c9b2a142cb9a898a0015a76f858d13a6.png
  • Hicksy2011
    14767 posts Has That Special Something
    GL wrote: »
    What if you’re never ahead and always behind?

    Like some in here 👀

    This hit me personally
  • BeefyRabouter
    2165 posts Fans' Favourite
    So what content aren't we getting tonight @BaronSamedi
  • Joestoe
    6701 posts Big Money Move
    Yoshi wrote: »


    It has been done boys. I wish you all the best of luck if you're still opening for the next few hours. Just got my first :joy:

    Huuuuuge congrats!
  • Agent Murhawk
    8644 posts League Winner
    Yoshi wrote: »


    It has been done boys. I wish you all the best of luck if you're still opening for the next few hours. Just got my first :joy:

    That's insane holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and you're insane for even doing the Serie A ones :lol:
  • BrentfordFC
    13151 posts Has That Special Something
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    0a10e-1d0acb8a-9ce4-4a71-b04c-2ee8e0afea45.png
    First walkout since Sunday. Wish id stopped when i pulled TAA. Iv been opening them non stop since and got nothing. Spent nearly 1m on ultimate packs a couple hours ago out of frustration and nothing.

    Moral of the story, quit while youre ahead and dont be greedy.

    @Ulook92 did that when the defenders came out. Blew 1mil worth of coins on packs. Lucky to make half of it back :joy:
  • Pietu
    5962 posts Big Money Move
    Yoshi wrote: »


    It has been done boys. I wish you all the best of luck if you're still opening for the next few hours. Just got my first :joy:

    Welcome to the TOTY club, please take a seat. Drinks will be at your table soon!
Sign In or Register to comment.