The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>'

Comments

• Salty P3anut
    10482 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    BACK TO THE LEAGUE HYPE TONIGHT

Scottish league pls
  • I did him but don't know why, 0 games played so far. hope some good bundes FS card(s) come out so I can use him
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Everyone talking about FS,EA will probably skip them this year knowing their content team
  • Warrrap
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    Idek wrote: »
    Probably opened about 700 packs between Saturday night and last night, not packing a TOTY is probably a good sign I should stop wasting so much time on this game because my motivation to grind anymore is dead right now

Yeah, new shiny thing and you will be first to do it :D upgrades/objectives or whatever.
  • ok went and bought a sergio ramos at least instead of blowing it on another ultimate pack..

that's the state of the team right now :joy: now I might open the remaning 5 ultimate's and be done with it and grind from there with another round of recycles and 500k+ potm werner/if mertens etc left in the club.

Screenshot-2020-01-14-at-07-19-43.png
  • Gyan_33
    37583 posts World Cup Winner
    4-2-4 for the boys, proud of you @holdenwait (please don't say you switch in game)
  • hoban95
    54089 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    ok went and bought a sergio ramos at least instead of blowing it on another ultimate pack..

that's the state of the team right now :joy: now I might open the remaning 5 ultimate's and be done with it and grind from there with another round of recycles and 500k+ potm werner/if mertens etc left in the club.

Screenshot-2020-01-14-at-07-19-43.png

What are you doing? Just get Varane you animal.
  • Gyan_33 wrote: »
    4-2-4 for the boys, proud of you @holdenwait (please don't say you switch in game)

never have never will broski <3
  • tauras
    3939 posts National Call-Up
    Gonna stack 30 premium prem then stream it in a bit.

Last shot

Exactly what I done hopefully get as lucky as I did.
  • Dan is Clutch
    27408 posts Player of the Year
    hoban95 wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Roll on 6pm

Leak: nothing

He doesn't care, he just wants TOTY gone :joy:

This. :joy:
  • @hoban95 ofcourse was tempted to but that SIF for 420k is such a meh upgrade over his NIF and I never use Ramos so figured hell for 60k why not. now I applied an untradeable shadow on the ramos and thinking if I should sell it back and get that Varane actually so thanks! lol

just don't know if that Varane is gonna hold his value with FS coming up :/
  • feel like that Reine-Adélaïde (yeah I copy pasted) Sbc has been there for the last 3 years or something, get it out of there man
  • iSptmnky
    7194 posts Big Money Move
    feel like that Reine-Adélaïde (yeah I copy pasted) Sbc has been there for the last 3 years or something, get it out of there man

It would be great if you could hide SBCs imo.
  • Pietu
    6159 posts Big Money Move
    Pietu wrote: »
    TOTY wasn't all gloom and doom. This Hazard card is sensational.

Me every time i'm using him.

giphy.gif

How much is he?

Futbin says 1.45 now so he's gone up 100k from Sunday. I had a lot of fodder so i did him for around 650ish i think.

That's a no from me then
  • hoban95
    @hoban95 ofcourse was tempted to but that SIF for 420k is such a meh upgrade over his NIF and I never use Ramos so figured hell for 60k why not. now I applied an untradeable shadow on the ramos and thinking if I should sell it back and get that Varane actually so thanks! lol

Even the NIF Varane is better and gets better chem!
  • hoban95
    Hazard has 7 goals in 8 games for me from CAM but people keep quitting at 1-0 :joy:
  • Pietu
    6159 posts Big Money Move
    BACK TO THE LEAGUE HYPE TONIGHT

Scottish league pls

• sofyanm
    3940 posts National Call-Up
    azza452 wrote: »
    gHBrFP1.jpg

ok youve convinced to me to do La Liga upgrades
  • Kieran1903
    2953 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa is Dead.

Will still be active on here and the app but I think I'm done in terms of playing/grinding for the rest of this game.

Josef Martinez is still the best SBC of fifa 20. Flashback Pisczek (The first one, not the fake a** re-release) a close second.

Delighted I made it through fifa 20 without spending a dime.

• Andy99TradeZ
    15924 posts World Class
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    feel like that Reine-Adélaïde (yeah I copy pasted) Sbc has been there for the last 3 years or something, get it out of there man

It would be great if you could hide SBCs imo.

Basically every one with the ea logo :joy:
  • Pugzilla
    17327 posts World Class
    edited January 14
    Hazard has 7 goals in 8 games for me from CAM but people keep quitting at 1-0 :joy:

Bully

• Kieran1903
    2953 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    Fifa is Dead.

Will still be active on here and the app but I think I'm done in terms of playing/grinding for the rest of this game.

Josef Martinez is still the best SBC of fifa 20. Flashback Pisczek (The first one, not the fake a** re-release) a close second.

Delighted I made it through fifa 20 without spending a dime.

I do have the Scottish league fully ready for the league SBC. IF an Aberdeen player is released then i may explode and switch on the console B):D
  • Ulook92
    18063 posts World Class
    Bought all the ultimate packs in the store. Nothing over 85 lel. Give the upgrades one last hoorah and then i think il put fifa down for a week :grimace:
  • hoban95 wrote: »
    @hoban95 ofcourse was tempted to but that SIF for 420k is such a meh upgrade over his NIF and I never use Ramos so figured hell for 60k why not. now I applied an untradeable shadow on the ramos and thinking if I should sell it back and get that Varane actually so thanks! lol

Even the NIF Varane is better and gets better chem!

Screenshot-2020-01-14-at-07-35-52.png

giphy.gif
  • tauras
    3939 posts National Call-Up
    Future stars hopefully next let the stack packing begin.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25033 posts Player of the Year
    Future stars :heart:
  • Gyan_33
    37583 posts World Cup Winner
    Got like 800k left after that humongous Ronaldinho buy, hopefully that's enough for all the possible Future Stars hype that's about to go down.
  • BeefyRabouter
    2425 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got like 800k left after that humongous Ronaldinho buy, hopefully that's enough for all the possible Future Stars hype that's about to go down.

Hope you can link Dest up to someone mate.
  • Manutelli
    20427 posts Club Captain
    Blue flare

troll

Phill Foden

You won EA
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25033 posts Player of the Year

Down to 80k and some okay fodder after smashing upgrades. Hoping for a decent wide CAM or new CDM from this promo. Close to the full untradeable gang :sunglasses: