The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>'

Comments

  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    YOLO
  • BcfcDale88
    4570 posts National Call-Up
    Another 5 upgrades, Harry ❤️❤️❤️❤️ winks as the best. Fahrmann twice and that Crystal Palace cdm.

    Cheers Jeff!
  • Ulook92
    18078 posts World Class
    Got bored. Opened 4 125k packs. Best was Higuain. Cheers Daughters crying.
  • GL
    11054 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    I’m really really tempted to open 1 or 2 125k packs with coins within the next 5 hours :s it is dark dark times

    mmm I got 1.2 mil still, might do a kamikaze as well

    You’ve got more coins than me rn so it’s reasonable if you do one so I can see if it’s worth it ;)
  • iSptmnky
    7199 posts Big Money Move
    Seriously, the space between the last word of a sentence and the exclamation mark triggers me hard. Is that a Dutch thing?
  • GL
    11054 posts Has That Special Something
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Got bored. Opened 4 125k packs. Best was Higuain. Cheers Daughters crying.

    Omg
  • GL wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    I’m really really tempted to open 1 or 2 125k packs with coins within the next 5 hours :s it is dark dark times

    mmm I got 1.2 mil still, might do a kamikaze as well

    You’ve got more coins than me rn so it’s reasonable if you do one so I can see if it’s worth it ;)
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Got bored. Opened 4 125k packs. Best was Higuain. Cheers Daughters crying.

    maybe we shouldn't :#
  • Gyan_33
    37589 posts World Cup Winner
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Seriously, the space between the last word of a sentence and the exclamation mark triggers me hard. Is that a Dutch thing?

    Again?
  • Pietu
    6159 posts Big Money Move
    hoban95 wrote: »
    TOTY wasn't all gloom and doom. This Hazard card is sensational.

    Me every time i'm using him.

    giphy.gif

    How much is he?
  • opened one.. greek goalie IF and Gnabry as best.. fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
  • Pietu
    6159 posts Big Money Move
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Seriously, the space between the last word of a sentence and the exclamation mark triggers me hard. Is that a Dutch thing?

    No, that's normal
  • Andy99TradeZ
    15924 posts World Class
    Gonna stack 30 premium prem then stream it in a bit.

    Last shot
  • GL
    11054 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 14
    holdenwait wrote: »
    opened one.. greek goalie IF and Gnabry as best.. fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    holdenwait wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    I’m really really tempted to open 1 or 2 125k packs with coins within the next 5 hours :s it is dark dark times

    mmm I got 1.2 mil still, might do a kamikaze as well

    You’ve got more coins than me rn so it’s reasonable if you do one so I can see if it’s worth it ;)
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Got bored. Opened 4 125k packs. Best was Higuain. Cheers Daughters crying.

    maybe we shouldn't :#

    :s


    Open another >:)
  • BeefyRabouter
    2425 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Seriously, the space between the last word of a sentence and the exclamation mark triggers me hard. Is that a Dutch thing?

    Again? !!

  • iSptmnky
    7199 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Seriously, the space between the last word of a sentence and the exclamation mark triggers me hard. Is that a Dutch thing?

    Again?

    Sorry, my Internet was glitching !!! !!
  • Hapcimalac
    82 posts Park Captain
    When did future stars promo started last year?
  • GL
    11054 posts Has That Special Something
    Roll on 6pm

    Leak: nothing
  • BeefyRabouter
    2425 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hapcimalac wrote: »
    When did future stars promo started last year?

    Friday after TOTY. Don't know if EA does it again though, or waits a week.
  • Scutch
    14170 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 14
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Well Neymar still looks equally stupid as before

    As does Di Maria. So his is perfect.
  • Joestoe
    7780 posts League Winner
    Hapcimalac wrote: »
    When did future stars promo started last year?

    Friday after TOTY. Don't know if EA does it again though, or waits a week.

    To be honest, promos have been coming right after another a lot this year, hasn’t it? Wouldn’t surprise me if they did the same.
  • Gyan_33
    37589 posts World Cup Winner
    BACK TO THE LEAGUE HYPE TONIGHT
  • hoban95
    54093 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Pietu wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    TOTY wasn't all gloom and doom. This Hazard card is sensational.

    Me every time i'm using him.

    giphy.gif

    How much is he?

    Futbin says 1.45 now so he's gone up 100k from Sunday. I had a lot of fodder so i did him for around 650ish i think.
  • hoban95
    54093 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    GL wrote: »
    Roll on 6pm

    Leak: nothing

    He doesn't care, he just wants TOTY gone :joy:
  • BeefyRabouter
    2425 posts Fans' Favourite
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Hapcimalac wrote: »
    When did future stars promo started last year?

    Friday after TOTY. Don't know if EA does it again though, or waits a week.

    To be honest, promos have been coming right after another a lot this year, hasn’t it? Wouldn’t surprise me if they did the same.

    Forgot the exclamation marks, are you even Dutch? !!

    I meant this year the TOTY were in packs for a little longer, which may have EA take a breather for a week? !!
  • azza452
    1367 posts Professional
    YESSS #4 :o
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Cant beleive we didnt get a FB Rooney or Zlatan disgusting behaviour by EA ! :s
  • Ulook92
    18078 posts World Class
    holdenwait wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    I’m really really tempted to open 1 or 2 125k packs with coins within the next 5 hours :s it is dark dark times

    mmm I got 1.2 mil still, might do a kamikaze as well

    You’ve got more coins than me rn so it’s reasonable if you do one so I can see if it’s worth it ;)
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Got bored. Opened 4 125k packs. Best was Higuain. Cheers Daughters crying.

    maybe we shouldn't :#

    Probably best. Although im tempted to just blow my last 1.5m on packs too. Only thing stopping me is if future stars do come out soon and i cant affors any i want :lol:
  • iSptmnky
    7199 posts Big Money Move
    cynLa6p.png

    Guys, if you have a lot of untradeables and don't know what to do with them, I can only highly recommend that POTM Werner card. He has an insane shot, is lightning fast and feels very nimble on the ball. The best thing about him is how easily he wins the ball back after losing possession (I guess that this is due to his 95 reactions, which he has with a Sniper chem style). Furthermore, he is guaranteed an upgrade in the Winter Upgrade round of at least +1 if sofifa is anything to go by.
  • Idek
    14199 posts Has That Special Something
    Probably opened about 700 packs between Saturday night and last night, not packing a TOTY is probably a good sign I should stop wasting so much time on this game because my motivation to grind anymore is dead right now
Sign In or Register to comment.