The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• ha032742
    38101 posts Moderator
    @ORANGEeffect05 mod luck...errr :#
  • iSptmnky
    8086 posts League Winner
    HJQsYz6.jpg

Ngl I don't have any of the high end players, but I really like my untradeable Bundesliga team (most of the players were SBCs too)
  • Gyan_33
    39992 posts International Superstar
    Too red
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26015 posts Player of the Year
    ha032742 wrote: »
    @ORANGEeffect05 mod luck...errr :#

:sunglasses: the pack luck has spoken, long live the people's mod
  • iSptmnky
    8086 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Too red

Hate that colour too
  • Salty P3anut
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone else not bothering with this icon swaps? Didn’t do any of the first lot and only have the untradeable players to do the bpl online one now.

Not worth the pain or boredom for me. Might try and get VDS if I cba
  • no idea why i did b. silva , no idea why i did base icon, no idea why did timo werner potm :joy:

do have an idea why I did Hazard tho, he's gonna rip it up flashback to that sweet purple POTM memories (1000+ games club)
  • CovLee_Candice
    4530 posts National Call-Up
    I dont care if I dont pack toty just give me toty rooney flashback so I can continue play this ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Finesse_4days
    10656 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone else not bothering with this icon swaps? Didn’t do any of the first lot and only have the untradeable players to do the bpl online one now.

I Cba as well, not got the time or will for it. Happy with Rio from the first set though.
  • Ian_Ando08
    10917 posts Has That Special Something
    @Gyan_33 how much you pay?
  • Idek
    16154 posts World Class
    holdenwait wrote: »
    no idea why i did b. silva , no idea why i did base icon, no idea why did timo werner potm :joy:

do have an idea why I did Hazard tho, he's gonna rip it up flashback to that sweet purple POTM memories (1000+ games club)

I have Marcelo, Silva and Butragueno to show for this promo, couldn't care less about any of them
  • Gyan_33
    39992 posts International Superstar
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @Gyan_33 how much you pay?

4.6, pack fresh
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    I dont care if I dont pack toty just give me toty rooney flashback so I can continue play this ****

This 100% :'(
  • GeTRiGhT
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    Chin up guys who didn't pack a TOTY (myself too) Our pack luck will come. We just have to believe.
  • RBailss
    14039 posts Has That Special Something
    Officially done with upgrades, it was fun ngl. I'm down to the major league golds now & no way am I submitting all of those too :joy:
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5299 posts Big Money Move
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Chin up guys who didn't pack a TOTY (myself too) Our pack luck will come. We just have to believe.

I believe in you son!
  • Salty P3anut
    10840 posts Has That Special Something

I Cba as well, not got the time or will for it. Happy with Rio from the first set though.

Same happy with Carlos from the first lot. Also just got promoted to division 2 and really cba with the stress again. Also don’t have much time during the week to play
  • Choepiechakie
    32971 posts National Team Captain
    Too red

Native Americans* tyvm
  • Joestoe
    8656 posts League Winner
    I'M TIRED OF SAVING COINS AND HE'S MY FAVORITE PLAYER OF ALL TIME

Welcome.

e44aaf2efdd96e3f8cdf5befd56db5c3.png

And there’s me thinking Frank Demouge would be your all time favorite player. What’s left is disappointment, bitter disappointment.
  • hoban95
    56024 posts National Treasure
    IF grealish again FFS
  • Ozz
    5586 posts Big Money Move
    Nice one Gyan, his Prime was my favourite card of 18
  • WFCBagnall
    79594 posts Moderator
    I've never owned a Dinho card :sweat_smile:
  • ColeWorld
    11942 posts Has That Special Something
    sofyanm wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Can we get the bundesliga story line player already?

bx9jMhB.png

We've already had one? And it was a LM?

He meant milestone

Yeah my bad 🥴

i'd rather have a CB for bundes

@ColeWorld

792da0aa57253fecd83d6b1c1071df05.png

Sexy beast
  • Pietu
    7200 posts Big Money Move
    hoban95 wrote: »
    IF grealish again FFS

How many rares you have left? @hoban95
  • Joestoe
    8656 posts League Winner
    Ozz wrote: »

Same. His strength combined with top notch dribbling and good finishing was so fun to use.
  • holdenwait
    65011 posts Icon
    edited January 13

same, such amazing mix of grace and speed and strength. (well and king ADP too ofcourse)
  • Joestoe wrote: »

Same. His strength combined with top notch dribbling and good finishing was so fun to use.

wtf we typed the same message almost hahah
  • RebelRob
    6785 posts Big Money Move

I’m not grinding it properly, but still think a few are decent value for time, like Rio was. He’s been excellent for me and will likely stay in the team until the end.

Also, players in this swap like vds, koeman, zambrotta and blanc are relatively good value for the time put into them imo, considering most of the online tokens can be done over time as most people would be playing rivals anyway at some point. And I suppose if you was to grind it out and get essien you’re essentially getting a 1m worth of player for ‘free’ albeit sb being an absolute borefest, but that’s neither here nor there.

For me, I’m most likely going for koeman as he looks like exceptional value and I’ve got all the online tokens pretty easily, so I can either wait and get him later or choose to play sb for him earlier.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16714 posts World Class
    Jack ❤️❤️❤️❤️ grealish