The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

  • jenksiee123
    24216 posts Club Captain
    sofyanm wrote: »
    still have 600k
    i'm going to spam upgrades tonight
    any tips to do it quickly?

    Buy like 10 of each player and keep them unassigned until you submit them. Will keep 11 every time to put in your club.
  • BrentfordFC
    13486 posts Has That Special Something
    freakjas wrote: »
    Van dijk

    My new dad

    Hl4Rzea.png

    Congratulations bro. Konate > :trollface:
  • LuckyStrikE
    3484 posts National Call-Up
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    I'm so happy for all that packed a TOTY or Icon. At least someone is beating EA and the system.

    I do hope my pack luck comes alive soon this year.

    Yeah, I was on the same boat. Did marcelo and out pops a legend from the pack. And who do I get, 87 Zambrotta who is already my starting LB.
  • LuckyStrikE
    3484 posts National Call-Up
    RealM wrote: »
    STOP GIVING PEOPLE DUPE BLUES AND GIVE ME ONE EA. IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS. YOU OWE ME.

    See my post. Nothing all year and then a dupe from the 1 of the 3 icons I bought off the market
  • ogsstyle
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ogsstyle wrote: »
    doesn't count the PL upgrade.. i do a lot, at least i've got Pogba...
    and aubameyang 2min later.. still no toty :(
  • iSptmnky
    8600 posts League Winner
    Haaland Future Stars could be tasty, but I could imagine EA giving him an OTW instead.
  • sofyanm
    5013 posts Big Money Move
    sofyanm wrote: »
    still have 600k
    i'm going to spam upgrades tonight
    any tips to do it quickly?

    Buy like 10 of each player and keep them unassigned until you submit them. Will keep 11 every time to put in your club.

    thanks!
  • iSptmnky
    8600 posts League Winner
    By the way two out of the top 4 players at last year's Golden Boy award play for BVB 💛
  • Vinny1979
    5396 posts Big Money Move
    holdenwait wrote: »
    screw your blues, there is a new daddy in town (had to take the matters into my own hands and finally a fresh popped up at a great price)

    EOHkalOW4AA7pkc.jpg

    Picked him up last night

    Caused 3 rage quits in 3

    He is absolutely insane

    Even scored a right foot volley into top corner :trollface:

    Only left footed they said
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26436 posts Player of the Year
    Well that decides me getting van der Sar in swaps then
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    screw your blues, there is a new daddy in town (had to take the matters into my own hands and finally a fresh popped up at a great price)

    EOHkalOW4AA7pkc.jpg

    Picked him up last night

    Caused 3 rage quits in 3

    He is absolutely insane

    Even scored a right foot volley into top corner :trollface:

    Only left footed they said

    Yea tbf he can bag some bangers with his right
  • totally gave up with icon swaps this turn around, sold/submitted every worthwhile player I would've used for first owner objectives into the Hazard SBC. no regrets. with squad battle ones only should get to 10-15 swaps fairly easily (already have 5, haven't done any one of this seasons) might just take a raul or koeman or whatever really
  • Gyan_33
    41054 posts International Superstar
    Wouldn't mind a future star Olmo for that Orsic link
  • freakjas
    9889 posts Has That Special Something
    Think i‘m gonna waste my last like 50k on upgrades later.
    Will wait if we get one last daily sbc though cause i prolly can‘t afford it otherwise :D
  • WFCBagnall
    80402 posts Moderator
    Well that decides me getting van der Sar in swaps then

    Do more upgrades for Alisson imo.
  • Ian_Ando08
    11091 posts Has That Special Something
    @holdenwait @Vinny1979 where you lads playing mara?
  • WFCBagnall
    80402 posts Moderator
    @Gyan_33 just saw on twitter that West Brom are linked with Orsic :D
  • hoban95
    56616 posts National Treasure
    The menus are so laggy right now
  • Idek
    16261 posts World Class
    Said I wasn't wasting coins on upgrades yesterday, am about 400k and counting into buying rares today
  • Castonnn
    847 posts Semi-Pro
    How many NY Prem upgrades could you do for 100k? 10ish? I'm salty I haven't got one and I've ran out of golds
  • Vinny1979
    5396 posts Big Money Move
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @holdenwait @Vinny1979 where you lads playing mara?

    Cam behind villa and Raul
  • WFCBagnall
    80402 posts Moderator
    Castonnn wrote: »
    How many NY Prem upgrades could you do for 100k? 10ish? I'm salty I haven't got one and I've ran out of golds

    12/13
  • Ozz
    5937 posts Big Money Move
    Castonnn wrote: »
    How many NY Prem upgrades could you do for 100k? 10ish? I'm salty I haven't got one and I've ran out of golds

    Initially like 12 and then could recycle those back in for about 3-4 more Premium ones and 10 3 player ones.
  • Hollandman
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Castonnn wrote: »
    How many NY Prem upgrades could you do for 100k? 10ish? I'm salty I haven't got one and I've ran out of golds

    12/13

    Then you need to buy rares for 800,its almost impossible with good links
  • Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @holdenwait @Vinny1979 where you lads playing mara?

    already sold him :joy: was using him as CAM in 4312 and I mean seriously he was just sitting so deep and being so passive don't know wtf is wrong whenever I buy an icon with coins they seem to perform meh. put back IF Dybala in the team afterwards and he was flying again (well even he was submitted to Hazard sbc but yeah)

    after 2 months of playing with the same team, I chucked in everything pretty much.

    now the wait is on for Odegaard FS and hopefully a Valverde too
  • RebelRob
    6809 posts Big Money Move
    Started doing silver upgrades out of desperation as I’ve a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 load of non rares and got to about 7 done when I remembered I’ve got a dupe alisson still so can’t open anything 😭
  • Ian_Ando08
    11091 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @holdenwait @Vinny1979 where you lads playing mara?

    already sold him :joy: was using him as CAM in 4312 and I mean seriously he was just sitting so deep and being so passive don't know wtf is wrong whenever I buy an icon with coins they seem to perform meh. put back IF Dybala in the team afterwards and he was flying again (well even he was submitted to Hazard sbc but yeah)

    after 2 months of playing with the same team, I chucked in everything pretty much.

    now the wait is on for Odegaard FS and hopefully a Valverde too

    fair play mate im the same at times when i pay so much on a player i seem to notice the worst in them

    if i did an icon sbc for zidane id love him and not worry when i paid 2.9 for him i just forced it to him and it ruined it for me a little
  • Ozz
    5937 posts Big Money Move
    This is the team I used to build all my packs, was getting them all on bid for 700 a few days ago idk what they're at now. LB can be anyone:

    PtHttH1.png
  • Gyan_33
    41054 posts International Superstar
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    @Gyan_33 just saw on twitter that West Brom are linked with Orsic :D

    Third Championship player pick >:)
  • Kamilflage
    6193 posts Big Money Move
    Ok I'm buying my TOTYs before I spend my coins on upgrades....
Sign In or Register to comment.