The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

  • MonkeyBoy
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys, would you get the toty messi or totgs Messi and an icon for around 2-2.5m? Someone like zidane or maradona?
  • BcfcDale88
    6193 posts Big Money Move
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Done Trent, my team is looking naughty. Just upset over not packing a TOTY after doing so many packs. :(

    If you haven't done the Milestones yet, you should. You wouldn't lose coins even if you don’t pack anyone.

    That's just too much effort tbh.

    It doesn't take that long, I have had games where I have scored with 6 different players so you could do atleast some of them fast.

    I haven't got much time today due to working late so i'm just going to use my TOTY team and then do some upgrades. I've done most of the big teams for milestones so i can't be arsed using the smaller teams rubbish players. :joy:

    The small team players are horrid. Using Maupay to get Trossard and he’s the worst player I’ve ever used 😂
  • well just did bresica+hellas+parma for 50k total and this refresh is the last hope for a blue
  • Ozz
    5587 posts Big Money Move
    Want to refresh Bundes one more time before TOTY is gone but don't feel good about doing it when I've already got both the player picks
  • hoban95
    56114 posts National Treasure
    Man Hazard is so good. I finally got my boy Eden back. <3
  • Grown93
    3949 posts National Call-Up
    Have any expensive team on premier league SBC? I'm getting a lot of dupes and maybe it's time to do it and get packs than re-roll them in upgrades.

    and probably going save the packs to the next promo to.
  • RealM
    6551 posts Big Money Move
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Man Hazard is so good. I finally got my boy Eden back. <3

    My OTW is still going strong. Hoping for at least 2 more upgrades on it.
  • Jackadinho
    1923 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wish EA would make chip through balls work if they’re gonna insist on making them an objective requirement of 80% of the player objectives
  • Eddie Jones
    2542 posts Fans' Favourite
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Have any expensive team on premier league SBC? I'm getting a lot of dupes and maybe it's time to do it and get packs than re-roll them in upgrades.

    and probably going save the packs to the next promo to.

    Sheffield was a pain when I did it.
  • hoban95
    56114 posts National Treasure
    RealM wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Man Hazard is so good. I finally got my boy Eden back. <3

    My OTW is still going strong. Hoping for at least 2 more upgrades on it.

    If it was the Chelsea Hazard i'd say that wouldn't be a problem but... :trollface:
  • DutyHarry
    6032 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 13
    I'm down 600k in upgrades, still no TOTY ofc, only packed DDG 3 times and one Ederson, great return. :'(
  • hoban95
    56114 posts National Treasure
    TOTY has defeated me again.
  • RealM
    6551 posts Big Money Move
    hoban95 wrote: »
    RealM wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Man Hazard is so good. I finally got my boy Eden back. <3

    My OTW is still going strong. Hoping for at least 2 more upgrades on it.

    If it was the Chelsea Hazard i'd say that wouldn't be a problem but... :trollface:

    Euro's this year so MOTM's a possibility B)
  • Grown93
    3949 posts National Call-Up
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Have any expensive team on premier league SBC? I'm getting a lot of dupes and maybe it's time to do it and get packs than re-roll them in upgrades.

    and probably going save the packs to the next promo to.

    Sheffield was a pain when I did it.

    If its not a Utrecht style or Cardiff of FIFA19.. :D

    Idk if have anything from them besides the Golds.
  • holdenwait
    65149 posts Icon
    edited January 13
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Man Hazard is so good. I finally got my boy Eden back. <3

    can't wait to use him tonight after workkk, cost me 900k after untradeables but I've absolutely gutted the club to have as much coins left as possible (1.3 mil left)
  • Joestoe
    8745 posts League Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »
    TOTY has defeated me again.
    Still have plenty of time mate :trollface:
  • Gyan_33
    40175 posts International Superstar
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Have any expensive team on premier league SBC? I'm getting a lot of dupes and maybe it's time to do it and get packs than re-roll them in upgrades.

    and probably going save the packs to the next promo to.

    Sheffield was a pain when I did it.

    If its not a Utrecht style or Cardiff of FIFA19.. :D

    Idk if have anything from them besides the Golds.

    I still get excited when I pack a Huesca silver
  • hoban95
    56114 posts National Treasure
    RealM wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    RealM wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Man Hazard is so good. I finally got my boy Eden back. <3

    My OTW is still going strong. Hoping for at least 2 more upgrades on it.

    If it was the Chelsea Hazard i'd say that wouldn't be a problem but... :trollface:

    Euro's this year so MOTM's a possibility B)

    You're doing what every Chelsea fan was doing in 2016. Banking on him having a good euros. He delivered in 2016. B)
  • hoban95
    56114 posts National Treasure
    holdenwait wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Man Hazard is so good. I finally got my boy Eden back. <3

    can't wait to use him tonight after workkk, cost me 900k after untradeables but I've absolutely gutted the club to have as much coins left as possible (1.3 mil left)

    He's so fast and silky smooth. It's typical Hazard, cut in on the left and game over.
  • Idek
    16162 posts World Class
    3 walkouts from 40 83+ packs, those are terrible
  • yeap and he has finally an updated face scan and not the horrible haircut from last few years. dis gonna be guuud
  • freakjas
    9613 posts League Winner
    Can we get the bundesliga story line player already?

    bx9jMhB.png
  • Grown93
    3949 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Have any expensive team on premier league SBC? I'm getting a lot of dupes and maybe it's time to do it and get packs than re-roll them in upgrades.

    and probably going save the packs to the next promo to.

    Sheffield was a pain when I did it.

    If its not a Utrecht style or Cardiff of FIFA19.. :D

    Idk if have anything from them besides the Golds.

    I still get excited when I pack a Huesca silver

    I didnt pack 1 yet. :D
    At least we still have Valladolid in La Liga. :#
  • Tesco
    7004 posts Big Money Move
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Don't know what to call it but a promo based around giving lower division cards massive upgrades would be fun. There has to be plenty of cards in The Championship, Ligue 2, Serie B etc that would be so good with boosts

    If they actually did league sbcs for each full league (like they should) then we would have a decent amount of players to have fun with from the 'lower' leagues
  • Ulook92
    20354 posts Club Captain
    hoban95 wrote: »
    So who's still going strong with upgrades?

    Me! Couldn't even tell you how many iv done. Said last night od do one last 150k worth. Will probably spent another 150k later.
  • Eddie Jones
    2542 posts Fans' Favourite
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Have any expensive team on premier league SBC? I'm getting a lot of dupes and maybe it's time to do it and get packs than re-roll them in upgrades.

    and probably going save the packs to the next promo to.

    Sheffield was a pain when I did it.

    If its not a Utrecht style or Cardiff of FIFA19.. :D

    Idk if have anything from them besides the Golds.

    You need 7 silvers and the cheapest right now is 6500.
  • hoban95
    56114 posts National Treasure
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    So who's still going strong with upgrades?

    Me! Couldn't even tell you how many iv done. Said last night od do one last 150k worth. Will probably spent another 150k later.

    And i expect you to get another TOTY :(
  • sofyanm
    4921 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 13
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

    if only futbin were live updating
    And it's not free btw
  • hoban95
    56114 posts National Treasure
    freakjas wrote: »
    Can we get the bundesliga story line player already?

    bx9jMhB.png

    We've already had one? And it was a LM?
Sign In or Register to comment.