The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• Ozz
    5586 posts Big Money Move
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    EA need to do more promos like futstars, cards which go from low rated even silver and end up in the high 80’s are always the most interesting

Yeah the worst promos are the ones where cards just get generic TOTW-style upgrades. Scream Team is a great one too because the upgrades actually create new useable players.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6442 posts Big Money Move
    EA need to do more promos like futstars, cards which go from low rated even silver and end up in the high 80’s are always the most interesting

Yep , getting small boosts on decent rated gold's is so boring
  • Mr_Matchup1
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    f2wLCvi.jpg

im ready!

I would expect greenwood to be ridiculously expensive though due to his 5 star wf and the hype
  • hoban95
    56024 posts National Treasure
    Done Trent, my team is looking naughty. Just upset over not packing a TOTY after doing so many packs. :(
  • Pughy30
    27589 posts Player of the Year
    Don't know what to call it but a promo based around giving lower division cards massive upgrades would be fun. There has to be plenty of cards in The Championship, Ligue 2, Serie B etc that would be so good with boosts
  • GL
    12717 posts Has That Special Something
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Done Trent, my team is looking naughty. Just upset over not packing a TOTY after doing so many packs. :(

Don’t do anymore upgrades now else you’ll pack Trent
  • Ozz
    Don't know what to call it but a promo based around giving lower division cards massive upgrades would be fun. There has to be plenty of cards in The Championship, Ligue 2, Serie B etc that would be so good with boosts

Call them Underdog cards or something.
  • Pietu
    7196 posts Big Money Move

If you haven't done the Milestones yet, you should. You wouldn't lose coins even if you don’t pack anyone.
  • hoban95
    edited January 13
    GL wrote: »

Don’t do anymore upgrades now else you’ll pack Trent

I'd take that :joy:

But that would never happen with my luck.
  • hoban95
    Pietu wrote: »

If you haven't done the Milestones yet, you should. You wouldn't lose coins even if you don’t pack anyone.

That's just too much effort tbh.
  • GL
    12717 posts Has That Special Something
    Futmas Atal is the best value SBC so far. Card can do it all
  • Ian_Ando08
    10917 posts Has That Special Something
    f2wLCvi.jpg

im ready!

I would expect greenwood to be ridiculously expensive though due to his 5 star wf and the hype

ive got 3 mil in the bank sure that will be enough
  • freakjas
    9572 posts League Winner

100%.
    On a similar level to mbabu who is just broken for some reason
  • McRaven
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    Well that's me done with the upgrades. Club has no golds below 83 now. It was a nice promo even though I packed no blues. Added three new players to the main squad including my target TOTY De Jong. Packed NIF CR7 and my second Icon ever so gonna save my coins for Future Stars. Was my favorite promo last year so hopefully there'll be some cool new cards. Really prefer the big boosts promos.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    This lob through ball objective for Ziyech is killing me :( 4 hours and I've not got one yet :'(
  • Ozz
    Putting teams together for objectives and I didn't even realise I packed IF Gabriel Jesus from the upgrades, totally forgot about him but should be fun for the PL Swaps.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    f2wLCvi.jpg

im ready!

Yeah I don't expect him to be that expensive :D
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Reckon we get anything at 6 ?
  • Pietu

It doesn't take that long, I have had games where I have scored with 6 different players so you could do atleast some of them fast.
  • Joestoe
    8653 posts League Winner
    f2wLCvi.jpg

im ready!

Tight one.
  • Wayne Ibradowski
  • Wyojasond
    14800 posts Has That Special Something
    Gave up on packing a TOTY so chucked what little I had left at Silva. Damn he’s silky. Gonna see if I can go afford Trent now 😂

AMtaCoH.jpg
  • WFCBagnall
    79580 posts Moderator
    Decided to see if I could do the PL swap last night supposing I had some decent PL untradeables.

Mane just isn't fair against non rare defenders :joy:

4 games, 4 wins. Easy.
  • RebelRob
    6785 posts Big Money Move

Agreed. Played him rb, lb, cm and rm this weekend and he’s been outstanding.

Him and acuña at cm in a 442 second half have been holding down games for me in rivals against full try yards while using my basic nif teams for icon objectives.
  • Gyan_33
    39978 posts International Superstar

Absolute hero for the Shoji objective
  • Idek
    16154 posts World Class
    25 more la liga premium upgrades done this morning, got 2 walkout blues but it was UCL Modric and Oblak
  • Ozz
    FUTMAS Atal is a star, really sad I can't fit him into my team anymore
  • hoban95

It doesn't take that long, I have had games where I have scored with 6 different players so you could do atleast some of them fast.

I haven't got much time today due to working late so i'm just going to use my TOTY team and then do some upgrades. I've done most of the big teams for milestones so i can't be arsed using the smaller teams rubbish players. :joy:
  • Pietu

I haven't got much time today due to working late so i'm just going to use my TOTY team and then do some upgrades. I've done most of the big teams for milestones so i can't be arsed using the smaller teams rubbish players. :joy:

Your really missing out on using the likes of Carroll ;)