The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

  • Ozz
    5587 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 13
    It seems weird to me that Moments cards have gone from commemorating one particular moment (you know, like the name suggests) to just any sort of flashback just like regular Flashback cards. Like Bernardo Silva's moment was winning Man City POTY, that's not a moment it's the culmination of an entire season.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6447 posts Big Money Move
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    someone show us a greenwood please get me ready

    I don't know how to do the cool card design sorry

    Greenwood.png[/url]
  • Tesco
    7004 posts Big Money Move
    Hopefully it will be more future stars than current stars if that makes sense. Some picks last year, while I'm sure were popular, just felt like it missed the brief (to me personally anyway)
  • Gyan_33
    40286 posts International Superstar
    Tesco wrote: »
    Hopefully it will be more future stars than current stars if that makes sense. Some picks last year, while I'm sure were popular, just felt like it missed the brief (to me personally anyway)

    Current star Joelinton
  • RBailss
    14068 posts Has That Special Something
    TAA is about 225k on Futbin atm, I'll probs do him tbh.
  • Scutch
    15361 posts World Class
    Would like a Tanganga

    He's going to be a colossus.
  • Ozz
    5587 posts Big Money Move
    Hopefully Trent's January upgrade gives him a decent pace boost, still not sure what they were thinking giving him only 80 pace.
  • Tesco
    7004 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Tesco wrote: »
    Hopefully it will be more future stars than current stars if that makes sense. Some picks last year, while I'm sure were popular, just felt like it missed the brief (to me personally anyway)

    Current star Joelinton

    :D

    You know what I mean
  • Joestoe
    8784 posts League Winner
    Imagine a Future Stars Jesse Lingard :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Ozz wrote: »
    Hopefully Trent's January upgrade gives him a decent pace boost, still not sure what they were thinking giving him only 80 pace.

    He’s not that fast irl to be fair.

  • solnasolna08
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    RBailss wrote: »
    TAA is about 225k on Futbin atm, I'll probs do him tbh.

    overpriced..
  • Scutch
    15361 posts World Class
    Yeah, Trent is:

    85 + 1 IF
    86 + 1 IF
  • Ozz
    5587 posts Big Money Move
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Ozz wrote: »
    Hopefully Trent's January upgrade gives him a decent pace boost, still not sure what they were thinking giving him only 80 pace.

    He’s not that fast irl to be fair.

    He's not Kyle Walker but he's quicker than that, should be ~85 imo
  • RBailss
    14068 posts Has That Special Something
    RBailss wrote: »
    TAA is about 225k on Futbin atm, I'll probs do him tbh.

    overpriced..

    Great card though
  • Gyan_33
    40286 posts International Superstar
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Imagine a Future Stars Jesse Lingard :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

    HAHAHAHAGGAGAGAHAHHAHA LORD LINGARDINHO 69 XD
  • Scutch
    15361 posts World Class
    edited January 13
    I'm gutted I didn't do Futmas Mendy. I had all the squads done (not submitted) but 1 and ran out of time.

    If there's a decent Serie A LB in the FFS promo I'll consider it.
  • Ozz
    5587 posts Big Money Move
    Why spend 220k on POTM TAA when you could invest those coins into more upgrade packs and pull yourself a TOTY TAA :trollface:
  • Joestoe
    8784 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Imagine a Future Stars Jesse Lingard :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

    HAHAHAHAGGAGAGAHAHHAHA LORD LINGARDINHO 69 XD

    LINGOAT HAHAHAHAHAHA OMGROFLLMAO XDdddddd
  • Scutch
    15361 posts World Class
    Ozz wrote: »
    Why spend 220k on POTM TAA when you could invest those coins into more upgrade packs and pull yourself a TOTY TAA :trollface:

    :lol:

    Ima use my untradeables on this one I think. But then I would 100% need VVD as CB. Just don't have enough coins.
  • WFCBagnall
    79842 posts Moderator
    Not doing Trent.

    Peasant version :smirk:
  • Ozz
    5587 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »
    I'm gutted I didn't do Futmas Mendy. I had all the squads done (not submitted) but 1 and ran out of time.

    If there's a decent Serie A LB in the FFS promo I'll consider it.

    He's still young enough, EA, please...

    m8R1fFF.png
  • hoban95
    56152 posts National Treasure
    Oh i didn't see Trent was out, will do him now lol
  • ha032742
    38242 posts Moderator
    Ozz wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    I'm gutted I didn't do Futmas Mendy. I had all the squads done (not submitted) but 1 and ran out of time.

    If there's a decent Serie A LB in the FFS promo I'll consider it.

    He's still young enough, EA, please...

    m8R1fFF.png

    Would buy him so I can link De Ligt and CR7.
  • Scutch
    15361 posts World Class
    Ozz wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    I'm gutted I didn't do Futmas Mendy. I had all the squads done (not submitted) but 1 and ran out of time.

    If there's a decent Serie A LB in the FFS promo I'll consider it.

    He's still young enough, EA, please...

    m8R1fFF.png

    Yes. That one pls.
  • Did Trent from untradeables from all my failed attempts from the PL upgrades and a few FUT champs players chucked in. I'll have to use this peasant version for now
  • Moiizer
    9940 posts Has That Special Something
    I will literally suck, actually probably best i dont finish that sentence. Anyways i want a Greenwood FS card.
  • Ian_Ando08
    10922 posts Has That Special Something
    Moiizer wrote: »
    I will literally suck, actually probably best i dont finish that sentence. Anyways i want a Greenwood FS card.

    My thoughts also
  • WFCBagnall
    79842 posts Moderator
    f2wLCvi.jpg
  • hoban95
    56152 posts National Treasure
    So who's still going strong with upgrades?
  • Warrrap
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finally got one. Toty Robertson. Now I can stop open packs. I wanted to stop, but you know how it is..one pack here one pack there :D
Sign In or Register to comment.