The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

  • iSptmnky
    8602 posts League Winner
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    No sympathy for people packing dupes when AT LEAST were lucky enough to pack a TOTY.

    100 %
  • hoban95
    56616 posts National Treasure
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Still jealous af though
  • WFCBagnall
    80402 posts Moderator
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    No sympathy for people packing dupes when AT LEAST were lucky enough to pack a TOTY.

    You alright mate?
  • Hicksy2011
    17817 posts World Class
    Been saved from myself
    Just opened another 100 upgrades which ended with a dupe Ederson, i guess I’ll do Trent tomorrow and just leave any more upgrades I do unopened until then
  • Gyan_33
    41055 posts International Superstar
    Casually nutmegging your own goalkeeper, why not

    ed6Qo4E.gif
  • Propagandyy2
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bernardo Silva...Wow I was impressed. His card feels amazing
  • iSptmnky
    8602 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Casually nutmegging your own goalkeeper, why not

    ed6Qo4E.gif

    How do you still feel like playing rivals after weekend league, all the rivals based objectives and the squad battles objectives that you completed over the weekend? I would probably be brain dead at that point 🤔
  • ha032742
    38607 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    ufQl9cV.jpg

    After getting Mane and Alisson at the beginning of the week, I’ve had NIF Son and NIF Salah but no more blues till now. I can finally stop grinding the upgrades now, though it equals my worst return from upgrade packs since they were introduced at TOTY :#

    I hate you. How many have you done?

    300 (ish) probably but Mane was from my stacked rewards (an untradeable 50k pack).

    Impressive work. Been recycling & doing 2 player upgrades into prem premium?

    Nah just a few that way. I’ve bee mainly using the way IamFrench tweeted.

    Any other big pulls?

    CR7 when I opened my remaining packs on Thursday before the TOTY was released :'(
  • hoban95
    56616 posts National Treasure
    BLUE FLARE

    WALKOUT

    ENGLISH

    giphy.gif
  • freakjas
    9890 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow that was a lot of fifa this weekend.
    12 squad battles games yesterday, 11 wl games today and enough games to get 8 wins in rivals for two of the Icon swap tokens and ziyech.

    Now I’m hyped for squad battles rewards to do more upgrade packs :|
  • not feeling the magic of Bernardo so far but haven't started him yet, only subbed in.

    if I wasn't lazy and sick of fifa menus right now, kinda want to have Hazard but way too much hassle
  • Propagandyy2
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hoban95 wrote: »
    BLUE FLARE

    WALKOUT

    ENGLISH

    giphy.gif

    tell me about it the IF LW lol ive pulled him countless times
  • Gyan_33
    41055 posts International Superstar
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Casually nutmegging your own goalkeeper, why not

    ed6Qo4E.gif

    How do you still feel like playing rivals after weekend league, all the rivals based objectives and the squad battles objectives that you completed over the weekend? I would probably be brain dead at that point 🤔

    Just wanted Shoji done. No more gameplay for me until Friday at least. Only play rivals for objectives anyway.
  • ccooaattssyy
    13261 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    ufQl9cV.jpg

    After getting Mane and Alisson at the beginning of the week, I’ve had NIF Son and NIF Salah but no more blues till now. I can finally stop grinding the upgrades now, though it equals my worst return from upgrade packs since they were introduced at TOTY :#

    I hate you. How many have you done?

    300 (ish) probably but Mane was from my stacked rewards (an untradeable 50k pack).

    Impressive work. Been recycling & doing 2 player upgrades into prem premium?

    Nah just a few that way. I’ve bee mainly using the way IamFrench tweeted.

    Any other big pulls?

    CR7 when I opened my remaining packs on Thursday before the TOTY was released :'(

    Not a bad week then :#
  • Gyan_33
    41055 posts International Superstar
    At least Shoji looks like a good, fun card. Moi Gómez can go 🎃🎃🎃🎃 himself.
  • GeTRiGhT
    12821 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 12
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    No sympathy for people packing dupes when AT LEAST were lucky enough to pack a TOTY.

    You alright mate?

    No @WFCBagnall

    Honestly, Jealous and frustrated. I'll be alright tomorrow. Thanks.
  • ccooaattssyy
    13261 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    At least Shoji looks like a good, fun card. Moi Gómez can go **** himself.

    Should have not chosen that wasteman really
  • GeTRiGhT
    12821 posts Has That Special Something
    Bernardo Silva...Wow I was impressed. His card feels amazing

    I agree
  • Scutch
    15808 posts World Class
    This TOTY Kante is unreal. He’s literally everywhere. It’s like Speedy Gonzales has been on crack in Magaluf for 14 weeks solid.

    I could make 2m profit on him but there’s literally no other player that has this impact as a defensive midfielder in the game. Unreal.

    Bernardo Silva too, the agility and balance along with max stamina. Wow.

    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; these TOTY and moments cards have rendered TOTW and reds irrelevant now.
  • WFCBagnall
    80402 posts Moderator
    Chucked Arnold into Bernardo 87 squad, team cost me 6k :joy:
  • kingellesar
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    Collected enough fodder this weekend to do B.Silva and Marcelo. My club is gutted but least I have a great team....with no totys.

    I have lost count now how many upgrades I have done. I think I must be close to 700 packs this weekend.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14500 posts Moderator
    holdenwait wrote: »
    screw your blues, there is a new daddy in town (had to take the matters into my own hands and finally a fresh popped up at a great price)

    EOHkalOW4AA7pkc.jpg

    How much?

    Best CAM I’ve used so far!
  • Skorpio_King
    6223 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 12
    Wow this topic is something else, its better then watching a movie, sweet and bitter at the same time. 😀😀😀
  • @OoSUPERDANoO 1.77mil on ps4. which is a great price -can kinda tell it being a similar price on xbox right now-tho according to futbin-can't check myself obviously) , been watching him all week. saw many getting binned at around 1.85 all the way up to 1.9. doubt he falls anymore. time to have some FUN! kinda sad to drop IF Dybala to the bench but should quite the upgrade!
  • Shaanxz
    21916 posts Club Captain
    FFS halánd> toty Ronaldo
  • iSptmnky
    8602 posts League Winner
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    FFS halánd> toty Ronaldo

    Whát háppénéd théré?
  • iSptmnky
    8602 posts League Winner
    Wow this topic is something else, its better then watching a movie, sweet and bitter at the same time. 😀😀😀

    Especially at 3 am
  • ElatedCarnage
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not sure who to complete between David Luiz and Marcelo. Opinions lads?
  • gosh he looks epic :love: had used this base with the afro but this is next level

    85e13c400a82dd02121bfdfe88b5dfbe.png
Sign In or Register to comment.