Don't rinse your club they said..

SpazzyMagee92
141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Can't believe my luck, packed TOTY KDB from two player upgrade last night and TOTY Allison from a Prem upgrade pack tonight. Literally in shock.

And no, I dont work for EA ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

• Mmandras
    6586 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2020
    Congrats. Must feel great. I'm feeling cheated because I don't have all those cheap fodder anymore, strange feeling having to buy players for SBCs. Maybe something from elite 3 SB tonight... :neutral:

*in my terrible pack luck defense, I did get Aubamayang and Oblak from gold upgrade which kind of makes up for the loss in terms of coins, and packing Prime Figo earlier in the season puts me into even rarer prime icon pull category.

Toty seems so common this year, I'm almost tempted to spend a few coins.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Grats.. wish I was lucky
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Grats.. wish I was lucky

• GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    Nice well done bud try afew more for Messi or somthing.
  • Mr. Soper
    4182 posts National Call-Up
    did the rinse and got maine and robertson. Left side set for the rest of the year
  • SpazzyMagee92
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cheers, think I'll stop while I'm ahead but I said that after packing KDB ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • ChappellRovers
    3408 posts National Call-Up
    I stopped after 80, only pull over 84 was Laporte. It just became clear that my account is programmed to get the same players repeatedly, even when I put a duplicate player in I tended to the same duplicate player out of the pack. Got 13 duplicate Ceballos out of 80 packs so I gave up. Saved some fodder which I used tonight and got a discard IF for. It was a good way to get rid of hundreds of players i would never use for 15 82-84โ€™s that I will use for a decent prem SBC. Maybe TAA tomorrow if it is cheap, if not it was a waste of time, energy and fodder.