The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

New premium league SBC packs are OP

xxFifaLegendxxx
2369 posts Fans' Favourite

Had 2 rare untradable duplicates to get rid of so did one of these just to use them up, decided to go with the ligue one pack since Neymar and Mbappe and actually got one, I will never ask for anything from packs again

Comments

• liamano123
    354 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got TAA from the prem one then just stopped I wasn’t riding that luck train any longer I got my coat and was off haha
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    liamano123 wrote: »
    I got TAA from the prem one then just stopped I wasn’t riding that luck train any longer I got my coat and was off haha

I was the same, did one pack and quit. I just found out that all TOTY players are in packs in a few days so in hindsight I'm stupid to have not waited until then
  • Brunjes_FC
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bruhhh, literally 15.5hrs later and TOTY Mbappe would be in those packs haha. Congrats though.
  • Markman007
    3273 posts National Call-Up
    Brunjes_FC wrote: »
    Bruhhh, literally 15.5hrs later and TOTY Mbappe would be in those packs haha. Congrats though.

Exactly, no idea why people are doing these before the whole TOTY is in packs.
  • xxFifaLegendxxx

I wasn't aware until afterwards that all TOTYs would be back in packs ugh hahah, oh well though
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    Markman007 wrote: »

Had two rare untradable duplicates that I needed to use up, also wasn't aware at the time that TOTYs would be back. Are the players in the pack set from when you earn the pack or when you open it?
  • truegunn3r
    9961 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 9
    For every good video there is a bad one. Wouldn’t call it op and just that you got lucky
  • AliasMaurice
    2346 posts Fans' Favourite

Had two rare untradable duplicates that I needed to use up, also wasn't aware at the time that TOTYs would be back. Are the players in the pack set from when you earn the pack or when you open it?

Open
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    For every good video there is a bad one. Wouldn’t call it op and just that you got lucky

More like for every good video there is a thousand bad ones lol
  • xxFifaLegendxxx

Open

Wouldn't have mattered at all then if that's the case
  • Markman007
    3273 posts National Call-Up

This is how they get you. And seems to be getting worse this year too. Release part of promo at a time to tempt people to open packs, then release the full squad later so you open more packs.
  • TNeves95
    1193 posts Professional

Open

Yes it would

If you store a pack and only open tomorrow, the pulls are from whatever is in packs tomorrow at the moment you open
  • Brunjes_FC

I wasn't aware until afterwards that all TOTYs would be back in packs ugh hahah, oh well though

Still a quality player. I packed NIF Mbappe earlier in the game and still have him in my starting squad. Really solid.

• xxFifaLegendxxx
    TNeves95 wrote: »

Open

Yes it would

If you store a pack and only open tomorrow, the pulls are from whatever is in packs tomorrow at the moment you open

But if the players in the packs are determined from when you open it, the odds are it wouldn't me Mbappe in the pack
  • xxFifaLegendxxx

Still a quality player. I packed NIF Mbappe earlier in the game and still have him in my starting squad. Really solid.

Yeah I've had him in my team for a while now so just sold my tradable one. Definitely the best regular gold card in the game
  • xxFifaLegendxxx

This is how they get you. And seems to be getting worse this year too. Release part of promo at a time to tempt people to open packs, then release the full squad later so you open more packs.

My own fault for not realising they were coming back in packs, although if the players are determined when the pack is opened it doesn't make any difference since another one of these packs will have the same odds of getting TOTY Mbappe
  • Brunjes_FC

Open

Yes it would

I think he meant that like, Mbappe wasn’t locked in as soon as he completed the SBC. Just because he got Mbappe today, doesn’t mean he would have got TOTY Mbappe from that pack if he waited for tomorrow. TOTY Mbappe will have less chance of coming out than NIF Mbappe.

Still, I’d be waiting for tomorrow. Got 6 EPL ones saved so far. OP wasn’t aware though.

• Brunjes_FC

TOTY has been like this for as long as I can remember though. Nothing new.

• xxFifaLegendxxx

Open

Yes it would

I think he meant that like, Mbappe wasn’t locked in as soon as he completed the SBC. Just because he got Mbappe today, doesn’t mean he would have got TOTY Mbappe from that pack if he waited for tomorrow. TOTY Mbappe will have less chance of coming out than NIF Mbappe.

Still, I’d be waiting for tomorrow. Got 6 EPL ones saved so far. OP wasn’t aware though.

Yeah exactly, I could just do another SBC to get another pack and have the exact same odds because Mbappe was never locked into that pack. Definitely going to do more of these tomorrow for TOTY players, I'll just stay away from the Ligue one pack