Which TOTY card are you most looking forward to?

AznSW
1792 posts Fans' Favourite
Personally De Jong for me.

I love his NIF and he should get a huge shooting boost which is one of his weaknesses.

Also he might be one of the only one I can afford.. :D

Comments

• Dubbly
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite
    Now that I’ve seen his price, Mane.

Interested to see what price Robertson goes for aswell.

Before the promo: De Jong. Think he’ll be a monster.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Not sure really atm but I’m hoping for either Mbappe or Messi for around the 4.5-5 million mark once all are in packs. I always get a Toty Messi so I’m leaning towards Mbappe atm.

If not then I might just get a mane and play him on 7 chem (start at Rm move to cam in game) and either Trent or VVD depending on affordability (or if I get a red Varane on Thursday 🤞)
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dubbly wrote: »
    Now that I’ve seen his price, Mane.

Interested to see what price Robertson goes for aswell.

Before the promo: De Jong. Think he’ll be a monster.

He is a lot cheaper than I thought he would be! He has more IG stats than Messi and Mbappe and should settle for around 2.5

• R1ckyDaMan19
    1094 posts Professional
    None.
  • Boysie91
    15187 posts World Class
    Fingers crossed Lewandowski
  • Wurrsmycash
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Love De Jong's NIF too, in my Dutch and La LIga teams but my gawd his shooting is comical! :lol: Bronze Defenders with better!
  • OZero
    7609 posts League Winner
    Mane is still expensive. KDB could be the real deal
  • Brunjes_FC
    885 posts Professional
    (or if I get a red Varane on Thursday 🤞)

Bruuhhh want that Varane! People were talking about this TOTW being bad while Varane is keeping a clean sheet and banging in two goals as a defender.

• Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    De Ligt.
    OTW De Jong and IF VVD are still good in this game, but OTW De Ligt isn't good enough to play WL. Really hoping his TOTY will be a lot better.
  • Kulman
    1067 posts Professional
    Still hoping for Lewa
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mane down to 2.7 and will likely drop when the full
    TOTY is in packs.

What price does everyone think De Jong will be?
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    De Ligt
  • DodgyAussie
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lewandowski would be my 1st choice if he gets one (probably won’t though). Then KDB or De Jong.
  • eddopoolfc
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    None - would prefer better servers tbh!.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    If the leaks are true, give me that fb ibra. Hoping for him, mane, taa and kdb depending on pricing
  • Lloydie
    667 posts An Exciting Prospect
    De Ligt as his OTW is in my team and probably the only one I'll be likely to afford
  • Lucas789
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I will be grabbing Mbappe, Mane, kante, VVD, Robertson and De Ligt

Just hopping for mbappe to hit close 5 mil on friday and i will start to pull the trigger

I have around 15 mil to spend
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2020
    As I've more chance of the Queen moonwalking into my front room completely naked, except for her crown, with a winning lottery ticket clasped betwixt her royal dentures, than I have of packing one or being able to afford to buy one from someone who does, I can't say I've given it much thought.

Getting any one of them in a pack will be a miracle akin to the arisen Christ, so I'm not really interested.

But, good luck to everyone.
  • Dubbly
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite
    As I've more chance of the Queen moonwalking into my front room completely naked, except for her crown, with a winning lottery ticket clasped betwixt her royal dentures, I can't say I've given it much thought.

Getting any one of them in a pack will be a miracle akin to the arisen Christ, so I'm not really interested.

I mean, you can still buy them off the market dude. That’s what most people will be doing on this forum id imagine.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    Dubbly wrote: »
    As I've more chance of the Queen moonwalking into my front room completely naked, except for her crown, with a winning lottery ticket clasped betwixt her royal dentures, I can't say I've given it much thought.

I mean, you can still buy them off the market dude. That’s what most people will be doing on this forum id imagine.

I know, but as I said the price will be so high I'm unlikely to have the coins anyway.
  • Moose Factory
    6210 posts Big Money Move
    Flashback Ibra with that beautiful Milan badge. So happy he’s back in Italy even if just for one last dance.
  • nt009
    1871 posts Fans' Favourite
    Flashback Ibra with that beautiful Milan badge. So happy he’s back in Italy even if just for one last dance.

can they do that before he's transferred in-game?
  • James909
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mane , TAA and VVD. Although most likely only going to be able to afford one of those.
  • Invincibility
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    TOTY Mane and TOTY Mbappe as my strikers and TOTGS Messi as my CAM in a 41212-2
  • Supernibz
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pogba in a possible SBC
  • TheKillers246
    1216 posts Professional
    Mbappe or Messi can't decide lol
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    De Jong for my la Liga and Dutch squads.
  • Moose Factory
    6210 posts Big Money Move
    nt009 wrote: »

can they do that before he's transferred in-game?

They f'n better!!! Or we riot!!!
  • MakingmeMad
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    None, on pc, prices are stupid expensive.
  • lippyone
    2644 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2020
    Said Marcelo, then realised his card will be flashback