EA your game is soooo bad

Aquabrah
42 posts Park Captain
edited January 2020
HEY EA YOUR GAME IS HORRIBLE. YOU GUYS CANT MAKE A FOOTBALL GAME. YOU GUYS ARE A SCAM ANYONE THAT READS THIS DONT OPEN PACKS TOTY you will pack no body and this game is not good enough to spend money on EA don't care about U or the game. You should be discussed with your selves EA

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    14797 posts World Class
    You've spent nearly a year making ranty threads, maybe this game isn't for you.
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah. It will be. If you wanna change something convince everyone to stop playing and giving money...easy
  • Aquabrah
    42 posts Park Captain

Brother with good gameplay ill most probably will beat you for that is very rare for me. maybe if you actually had a brain you realise how s*** this game is. These frauds do nothing to fix this game, Nor do they care. It's not just me that thinks this I'm just trying my best to get these people to fix this issue and not just talk about it, that and 100 other issue that's so wrong with this game. I've had enough I'm over it and I don't want to play this game it's that bad, you're probably one of them people that drop back one depth one width. maybe if people like you just didn't deal with the problems in the game and just say something this game would probably be fixed. Brother all I want is what's best this game. I've played this game for years so don't give me that nonsense. I love soccer and EA are the only people that make this game and for pez don't even talk about that game.
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    Aquabrah wrote: »

Brother with good gameplay ill most probably will beat you for that is very rare for me. maybe if you actually had a brain you realise how s*** this game is. These frauds do nothing to fix this game, Nor do they care. It's not just me that thinks this I'm just trying my best to get these people to fix this issue and not just talk about it, that and 100 other issue that's so wrong with this game. I've had enough I'm over it and I don't want to play this game it's that bad, you're probably one of them people that drop back one depth one width. maybe if people like you just didn't deal with the problems in the game and just say something this game would probably be fixed. Brother all I want is what's best this game. I've played this game for years so don't give me that nonsense. I love soccer and EA are the only people that make this game and for pez don't even talk about that game.

Get people to stop playing and buying EA products, get Messi, Pogba and Cristiano Ronaldo to tweet about the terrible gameplay, and get the UK and the US governments to dig into this. You can do it
  • Aquabrah
    42 posts Park Captain
    Cuz if only I could
    Dave2791 wrote: »

Get people to stop playing and buying EA products, get Messi, Pogba and Cristiano Ronaldo to tweet about the terrible gameplay, and get the UK and the US governments to dig into this. You can do it

Hahaha I'm doing my best bro I need ur help too. I just want a fun fast responsive game I can play any time of the day
  • RexAnglo1066
    3416 posts National Call-Up

Calls it "soccer"....I'm off.
  • Aquabrah
    42 posts Park Captain

In Australia it what it is called
  • RexAnglo1066

In Australia it what it is called

Yeah, but in places that actually have a rich footballing history it isn't called soccer.

I thought only Americans called it that.
  • Aquabrah
    42 posts Park Captain
    Fair call
  • abhreebhu_45
    3006 posts National Call-Up
    Have built my 2 league squads already(nil fifa points),, will now spend my time to build a chelsea icon squad,, so packs can go to hell
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    TNeves95 wrote: »
    What I can't take it anymore are the 300 new threads opened every single weekend only to complain about the game. If you don't like the game, don't play it.

I deal with the same bs you go through, but I recognize that sometimes I benefit from it. I wish it wasn't there, but I honestly think that in the end of the day it doesn't improve or hurt your final record. You'll have some games that everything goes on your favor and some games that everything goes against you, but your W-L ratio probably would be the same without that stuff anyway.

My advice to you and anybody feeling the same way: just stop playing. No point in doing something you don't enjoy and putting yourself through stress for nothing. I only play WL and Objectives, but I really enjoy it overall and actually look forward to it. If I didn't feel this way, I would just play some other game or do something else with my time.

Someone here speaks some god damn truth for once
  • Bargy611
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The game seriously needs to cut the drag backs. Playing against people doing this like 30 times a game. It’s garbage
  • mundopaz69
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This game is an enormous pile of ****.
  • Aquabrah
    42 posts Park Captain
    Lol drag back drop back ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited January 2020
    When you see some players pass up clear goal scoring opportunities in favour of another drag back, ball roll, ballet spin into a moonwalk, just so they can finesse shot into the top corner, there's a problem.

Someone said it the other day - we need a skill meter.

It could, as a tiny skill bar, sit very discreetly under your player stamina bar, and it would empty every time you pull off a skill move and then take X amount of time to refill again.

This will mean they are only used sparingly (like they are in a real match) and it will instantly force passing back to fore...which will require E.A to refine their passing mechanics.

That's probably why it won't happen.
  • Aquabrah
    42 posts Park Captain
    When you see some players pass up clear goal scoring opportunities in favour of another drag back, ball roll, ballet spin into a moonwalk, just so they can finesse shot into the top corner, there's a problem.

Someone said it the other day - we need a skill meter.

It could, as a tiny skill bar, sit very discreetly under your player stamina bar, and it would empty every time you pull off a skill move and then take X amount of time to refill again.

This will mean they are only used sparingly (like they are in a real match) and it will instantly force passing back to fore...which will require E.A to refine their passing mechanics.

That's probably why it won't happen.

I know brother well said. I just prey for good gameplay that's all I ask I know their other is issues in the game are bad and how dumb ❤️❤️❤️❤️ play but I generally win all my games when I have perfect gameplay which is only about 2 hours in my day I can actually play this game it's so sad. When I play fut champions I still have 22 shots 16 on target and lose by a counterattack or i hit the post 7 times because my game plays bad. with this game play I'm still better than my opposition I wouldn't say all the time but most of the time
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something

Charming 😂
  • RexAnglo1066

Charming 😂

Love the strategically shaved cat, Warren.

Yours?
  • Mrhey31
    2850 posts National Call-Up

Football, or soccer does it really matter? Do you know what he means?
    In the states when you say football they think of American football, so they say soccer. Really not a big thing, atleast not as big as EA not knowing the difference between Icehockey and ‘football’.
  • Aquabrah
    42 posts Park Captain
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

In the states when you say football they think of American football, so they say soccer. Really not a big thing, atleast not as big as EA not knowing the difference between Icehockey and ‘football’.
    💯😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited January 2020

Yeah, it matters.

Americans call it football, even though, in their game, you don't touch it with your foot for 99.9% of the match (except field goals or punts).

Sorry, that's stupid...and don't use the "the ball is the football" argument.

It's like calling boxing "glove", or hockey "stick sport".

Nobody, in my experience, calls it soccer except for Americans, and some Canadians.

Therefore, when I hear someone call it "soccer" I have to assume they come from either;

1) America (and/or Canada)
    or
    2) A place with no history of organised football

Just my personal opinion.
  • eddopoolfc
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol drag back drop back ****

wait until the 45th min to score, then score again at kick off 2nd half, then again at the 70th min
  • Mrhey31
    2850 posts National Call-Up

Yeah, it matters.

Americans call it football, even though a game you don't touch it with your foot (except field goals).

Nobody, except Americans, calls it "soccer".

Therefore, when I hear someone call it "soccer" I have to assume they come from either;

1) America

That’s right its your personal opinion, and you opinion makes no sense at all. I might not like your name Rex, maybe I feel like you are a Mike . Still have to call you Rex don’t I. If a country wants to call it ‘ Taki-Takiball’ it’s called Taki-Takiball in that country deal with it.
    No need to call somebody out because he/she has learned a different name( but you know what they mean.)
  • Swanz05
    4282 posts National Call-Up

Yeah, it matters.

Americans call it football, even though, in their game, you don't touch it with your foot for 99.9% of the match (except field goals or punts).

Nobody, in my experience, calls it soccer except for Americans, and some Canadians.

or

Fiddlesticks mate. British cultural imperialism. We call it soccer simply for clarity. Should we call our trucks lorries? Or toad in the hole...actually I think we do call it toad in the hole.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

There is a large amount of people not getting this possibility.
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited January 2020
    Swanz05 wrote: »

Yeah, it matters.

or

Fiddlesticks mate. British cultural imperialism. We call it soccer simply for clarity. Should we call our trucks lorries? Or toad in the hole...actually I think we do call it toad in the hole.

Is calling the sport of basketball by the name given to it by its inventors a sign of American imperialism?

Or, is your argument nonsense?
  • RexAnglo1066

Yeah, it matters.

Americans call it football, even though a game you don't touch it with your foot (except field goals).

Nobody, except Americans, calls it "soccer".

1) America

That’s right its your personal opinion, and you opinion makes no sense at all. I might not like your name Rex, maybe I feel like you are a Mike . Still have to call you Rex don’t I. If a country wants to call it ‘ Taki-Takiball’ it’s called Taki-Takiball in that country deal with it.
    No need to call somebody out because he/she has learned a different name( but you know what they mean.)

No, it's called football and any country calling it "Taki-Takiball" will be pointed at and laughed at for being complete imbeciles.

Are you advocating for imbecilic behaviour?
  • Swanz05
    4282 posts National Call-Up
    Ok English King 1066. Have a good one :)
  • RexAnglo1066
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    Ok English King 1066. Have a good one :)

Hurrah, thouest most humble brother.

You are the first one to get the Rex part, for that I applaud you.