This is UNPLAYABLE !

Comments

• InformCollector
    1851 posts Fans' Favourite
    Up up up
  • Straight garbage again already this weekend. I’m in NYC, 7 million people live right near me, how can I have this...when years ago I was playing without lag on much more complex games than this...and many of those were free. Even until the middle of last year I was dominating WL games 20-25 wins, now I’m lucky to scrape 11 garbage wins with this moonball I’m dealing with. It was once fun, and I never felt the need to post about crappy glitches etc that follow this title, but the inability to simply play the game...is unacceptable. It is more important than ANYTHING else.
  • TheBenson
    464 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ive just played someone in DR from Turkey... That's pretty close to the UK don't you think EA? !!!!!!!!!!!

Sort it out man! The screen freezes every 10 seconds! FFS
  • SP300x
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    rubbish
  • Airmax6
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    Never seen so much weird stuff happen as tonight. 8 games and 6 ragequits in(all from me) Players with 90-95 dribbling pushing the ball 2m away on the easiest controls. suddently controling the ball in the wrong direction with that same 2m push.
    I'm on manual switching, sometimes they will just switch on their own. Hitting the post/bar from everywhere, even on deflected balls. This game, the delay :|
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

Game is worse its been...

I even saw the Squad Battles player suffer some lag related looking stuff 😅
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    At least bring back FIFA 19 delay.
  • Redmob
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The gameplay is...I mean, who enjoys it? I liked this when it came out...it took a minute, but the games were fun. unrealistic scorelines, sure, but at least there was some excitement. Now? lol. The passing...the unathletic garbage that occurs when you have the ball is horrible. The goals are so ugly. Three months in and I’m done with the game.every successive update makes it worse....how do they listen to to make the game like this? I can’t imagine anyone enjoying this rugby brand of football.
  • Recoba
    Yeah
  • 2pm weekend league is officially in SLOW MOTION already...

Ea there is no other way to say this, this is criminal
  • atheistsw
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Playing WL for first time in over a month, gameplay is ******* horrendous, literally feels like something from the PS2 era!
  • atheistsw wrote: »
    Playing WL for first time in over a month, gameplay is ******* horrendous, literally feels like something from the PS2 era!

It’s literally unplayable, it’s not a game it’s a mental struggle with my brain hurting because what I am telling my fingers to do...is not happening on the screen
  • PiotrLolo
    2521 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2020
    ahahahahahahahahaha

So when I finally scored a goal with bicycle kick EA server kicked me out in 2nd half. Jesus, I hate this company so much.
    Post edited by PiotrLolo on
  • fatELVIS77
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    2 Months ago I had one game that was almost playable, you rats!! you should refund everyone who bought this game.
  • Got 3 awesome games in at 8am this morning. That’s it...game is crap again already
  • Recoba
    Shocking lag.
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    Delay was horrendous this morning. I’m in Chicago. It was basically unplayable
  • nsholmberg11
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s so inconsistent. I try a wired connection and wireless. I work from home so I have an excellent connection. Fiber optic 1gig. I even live in Colorado which means I’m usually playing at times that Europe/East Coast USA aren’t on in high volume.

FUT used to be more fun when i could actually play. I’ve lived in the same place for years, same ISP. The objectives done through rivals has also killed the mode, its sooo toxic.
  • TheBenson
    464 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2020

You can watch the full hearing here...

• SuperKMx
    3430 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2020

You really think the governments of the UK or USA, a lot of the employees of which have certain tech stocks in their various portfolios, will do anything that will cause a major and publicly-traded corporation an instant loss of over a billion dollars of revenue?

You really think that if they did miraculously do that, EA won't instantly switch to a subscription model that uses varying sized bundles of packs as "subscription bonuses" so it can't be argued that people are buying them outright?

Why do you think we've suddenly got season objectives and "reward" packs right and left? It's a trial.

It ain't gonna change.
  • Recoba
    Up
  • mundopaz69
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    One's gotta be a complete moron and totally clueless about football not to see how broken and crap this game is.
  • SuperKMx wrote: »

You really think the governments of the UK or USA, a lot of the employees of which have certain tech stocks in their various portfolios, will do anything that will cause a major and publicly-traded corporation an instant loss of over a billion dollars of revenue?

It ain't gonna change.

Absolutely, it’s the government, they do things like this all the time...
  • mway
    2131 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2020
    :D Goalkeepers. Most of the results of the matches are decided by gk performance. Something that you can´t control too much and it depends on the game desires.

Look at this

My shots are the blue ones. Check the distance and check his shots.
    image.png

7.3 his Ter Steggen with 7 saves. 6.1 my Neuer with 1 save.

I´m not saying I had to win. But 1-4 just because one gk saves everything and the other is completely useless is too much.

• Airmax6
    After seeing one of the worst gameplay possible in fut champs, for the first time since fifa 20 launched i decided to log in fifa 19 ultimate team and to play a game.
    Fast/reactive/good player switching/fun. Anyone that says fifa 20 > fifa 19, do yourself a favor and play a game on fifa 19.
    Might stay around if enough people play division rivals
  • SuperKMx
    3430 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2020
    Finally kicked the habit this morning.

After suffering through ridiculously bad gameplay and almost random results (going both for me and against me) in FUT Champs for the first time in FIFA 20 this weekend and then getting turned over by NIF EPL teams in Rivals...I've had enough.

Seven wins in a row. Banging in nice goals past the likes of Ter Stegen, Neuer, and Van Der Sar. Was feeling good. Next match is against a full NIF EPL side with a bronze right midfielder who didn't get subbed off.

The team was so bad that I was half expecting him to be a relegator who was going to quit in the first minute.

Watching NIF Tom Heaton save 14 good shots from Neymar as I went on to lose a game 1-0 to a team that had one shot on goal was enough for me.

Watched the ball hit the net from an 89th minute counter-attack that Bobby Moore couldn't prevent because he had inexplicably just...fallen over.
    Watched the opponent shush and dab me.
    Watched the replay.
    Watched Marcus Gayle take an hour and a half to walk back to the center circle.
    Listened to the final whistle.
    Deleted the message from the opponent that called me a PAY2WIN player (amongst other things) because I wasn't using a team that would have been sh**-tier in September.
    Deleted my club.
    Uninstalled the game.

Cheers, FIFA 20. It's been...well...something.

Didn't even stick around to see if my DR and WL rewards contained a TOTY (after all...there is a GENUINELY RANDOM LESS THAN 1% chance in every pack!)
  • Airmax6
    wouldn't it be funnier if both players could celebrate every goal? you shush me so i shush you. Why is the celebration one sided for 1 minute.
    Don't forget to come back in 1 week for increased pack luck !
  • Arsenalfc93
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ea dont care as pros and youtubers are pumping thousands into the game for fifa points so they think the games doing good