The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The English Football League Lounge 2019/20

Comments

• BristolMDF
    908 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 3
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Adam in the EFL totw, love to see it lads

If only he hadn’t passed away from old age before he got to see it :(

I mean he must have had one hell of a paper round. He’s only a year older than me and I look ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fabulous.

• GoodnightIrene
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    I myself would be thrilled if we get through.

I will also go into shock.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3721 posts National Call-Up
    Matty Cash in a Team of the Week again, it's got to be in the TOTS this year, best right back in the league.
  • They Caged Non
    5291 posts Big Money Move
    BristolMDF wrote: »

I mean he must have had one hell of a paper round. He’s only a year older than me and I look **** fabulous.

Weened on Buckfast is my guess.
  • wheelerdeeler
    6523 posts Big Money Move
    Only Fulham player that deserves a TOTS is Mitrovic. Maybe Bryan as well if there hasn't been a better LB but he's been pretty average recently.

I say deserves because Cairney got in and was up for POTY in our promotion season when he was injured for half the season so who knows what it'll actually be.
  • wheelerdeeler
    edited January 4
    Thinking about it a bit and just as a guess (and I've probably forgotten someone) would say the Team of the just over Half Season for the Championship is assuming it's a 4-3-3;
    Samba; Cash, White, ?, Bryan; Eze, K. Phillips, Pereira; Bowen, Mitrovic, Watkins.

No clue who the other Centre-Back would be. Maybe Pinnock. Wallace, Swift and Benrahma were the other three I had in my mind as well but not sure who they'd go in for.
  • They Caged Non
    Surely this Marvin Johnson rumour is complete BS? Why would 3 premier league teams be chasing him?
  • wheelerdeeler
    We’re resting Mitrovic, so happy with that. Would’ve rested even more than that though. Harry Arter’s alive and on the bench though.

Interested to see if Jay Stansfield gets any game time. Adam Stansfield’s kid who’s scored a million goals in our youth team this season.
  • Very nearly a giant killing there but Shrewsbury held on and didn’t let us score the winner.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Gonna pick up a half and half scarf for @Farlz. Know he’d be desperate for one,
  • AaronMFC
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Surely this Marvin Johnson rumour is complete BS? Why would 3 premier league teams be chasing him?

Minus the Hull game he has been pretty good this season still no way i saw him going to the prem., might just be paper talk anyway
  • wheelerdeeler
    Decided we’re winning the Cup. Sorry everyone else. In before we get City at the Etihad next round.
  • Farlz
    8659 posts League Winner
    Oh well maybe next year
  • wheelerdeeler
    At least you’ve gone out to two worldies not an Own Goal or a deflection. If Arter’s goal doesn’t win goal of the round or whatever I don’t know what happened.
  • Seanregal
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    Just popped back in to say congrats @wheelerdeeler. Well deserved by the sound of it.
  • wheelerdeeler
    edited January 4
    Yeah thought we did pretty well today overall. Apart from our mandatory defensive slip resulting in a goal. Rested Mitrovic and still got a result as well. Resurrected Harry Arter, Knockaert should have some confidence now even though he could’ve had a Hat-Trick.

Stansfield looked lively as well. Could be another one to look out for over the next couple of years.

Don’t think either team wanted the replay after we went 2-1 up though which is why Villa started bringing on kids.
  • AtomicOdin
    1145 posts Professional

I mean he must have had one hell of a paper round. He’s only a year older than me and I look **** fabulous.

I'm 8 years older than him, yet he looks old enough to be my dad :D
  • james2060
    2922 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played a Premier League team as if they were league 1 team, got the hiding that decision deserved 20 minutes in. Got back in to in when Burnley sat back then on in but they were never troubled. Time to focus on finishing 7th.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Pompey Away next round please.
  • james2060 wrote: »
    Played a Premier League team as if they were league 1 team, got the hiding that decision deserved 20 minutes in. Got back in to in when Burnley sat back then on in but they were never troubled. Time to focus on finishing 7th.

We made a League One side look like a Premier League team :lol:
  • They Caged Non
    AaronMFC wrote: »

Minus the Hull game he has been pretty good this season still no way i saw him going to the prem., might just be paper talk anyway

Yeah it was twitter so even worse than paper talk, complete rumour talk.
  • They Caged Non
    AtomicOdin wrote: »

I'm 8 years older than him, yet he looks old enough to be my dad :D

Same mate, 5yrs younger than me, looks shocking
  • Hicksy2011
    14189 posts Has That Special Something
    Got to love it
    Oxford and us gunning for the same treble
  • wheelerdeeler
    Favourite thing about that Charlie Adam photo is someone on Twitter pointing out he's 10 months younger than Cristiano Ronaldo.
  • WFCBagnall
    74359 posts Moderator
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Got to love it
    Oxford and us gunning for the same treble

Double I guess for you, after this Tuesday ;)
  • BrentfordFC
    13010 posts Has That Special Something
    Well on the plus side I saw a rainbow flick for the first time in real life today. Absolute filth.

Said <3
  • Handy Andy
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    stop slating Charlie Adam :'(
  • GoodnightIrene
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    Decided we’re winning the Cup. Sorry everyone else. In before we get City at the Etihad next round.
    You can't be, us and B.City are meeting in the final...?
  • They Caged Non
    stop slating Charlie Adam :'(

Just remember, our comments are only a small fraction compared to the damage he has done to himself.

It is a bit harsh mind tbh.
  • Decided we’re winning the Cup. Sorry everyone else. In before we get City at the Etihad next round.
    You can't be, us and Shrewsbury are meeting in the final...?

Fixed