RM that could play CM

ArsleWenger
418 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello guys! I’m looking for a RM that could play CM in game. Lika Acuna, but on the other side.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• juliuscaesar8
    1114 posts Professional
    Baby Makalele is perfect for RM to CDM....mane CM with the right chem style
  • juliuscaesar8
    1114 posts Professional
    Baby Makalele is perfect for RM to CDM....maybe CM with the right chem style
  • Tasch
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sif Adama is decent for me👍
  • Shimoe
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Silva
  • BondJame5Collins
    2177 posts Fans' Favourite
    I switch B.Silva to CM in game so Rashford can play RW. Seems to work. He's got the 'meta' attributes, mainly being small with very high agility and dribbling stats.
  • ArsleWenger
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. Currently looking them up :)
  • ArsleWenger
    I switch B.Silva to CM in game so Rashford can play RW. Seems to work. He's got the 'meta' attributes, mainly being small with very high agility and dribbling stats.

Does his lack of defending attributes bother you in game?
  • AuKepone
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I reckon Bale could do a job
  • RexAnglo1066
    3316 posts National Call-Up
    Dembele.
  • Dochter
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 4
    Koke is probably better at CM than at RM.

But that Naingolan IF looks even better.
  • BondJame5Collins
    2177 posts Fans' Favourite

Does his lack of defending attributes bother you in game?

No. You know what this game is like, anyone can intercept. He turns really quick which is a bonus in CM and on the edge of both boxes.
  • TOTGS Zaniolo
  • Toonleew
    2890 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hazard
  • ArsleWenger
    BayernBru wrote: »
    Naingollan's first inform is as a right winger. Surely you can't get any better than that, if you can fit him in your team!?

If cagliari has a right back that would be a great alternative!
  • ArsleWenger
    Again, thanks for the comments guys
  • Arsenalfc93
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use sterling as a cm atm he does pretty well.. do you lot reckon silva would be better
  • BayernBru wrote: »
    Naingollan's first inform is as a right winger. Surely you can't get any better than that, if you can fit him in your team!?

If you could jiggle your team about to fit him in then I think he would be a really good option sitting alongside Acuna.

Obviously don't know what your team looks like, but a strong link to Mertens could help you get him in. There's also plenty of other decent Serie A options to surround him with and nice Argentines in that league to help fit Acuna in. RTTF Juan Jesus is a nice link to Telles, who could help with linking Acuna into a Serie A based team too.
  • ArsleWenger
    edited January 5

If you could jiggle your team about to fit him in then I think he would be a really good option sitting alongside Acuna.

Obviously don't know what your team looks like, but a strong link to Mertens could help you get him in. There's also plenty of other decent Serie A options to surround him with and nice Argentines in that league to help fit Acuna in. RTTF Juan Jesus is a nice link to Telles, who could help with linking Acuna into a Serie A based team too.

Yes I agree, thanks for the input! Playing 4-1-2-1-2 in game with wide CM’s. Fabinho cdm, coutinho cam, buta and son strikers.

f3389161a5a3069092b482d0f30f4e14

Edit: seems like my pic won’t work? How do I fix this?
  • Springveldt
    4842 posts National Call-Up

Yes I agree, thanks for the input! Playing 4-1-2-1-2 in game with wide CM’s. Fabinho cdm, coutinho cam, buta and son strikers.

f3389161a5a3069092b482d0f30f4e14.png

• nt009
    1865 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTT Zaniolo RM and Florenzi RB maybe?
  • ChappellRovers
    3144 posts National Call-Up
    My base figo (cm) is a beast so I imagine the RW mid/prime Figo could do it.
  • Wigm88
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fekir IF 👌
  • Baressi
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cuadrado rb. If u have it
  • MrMTFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    Tbh I do it sterling, have his as a runner from deep sometimes so he doesn't get picked up by defenders
  • RexAnglo1066
    3316 posts National Call-Up
    I don't think it matters too much, as long as they can pass well, dribble, and finish any decent chances that crop up...that's really the job of a centre midfielder, isn't it?

Create space, feed the attackers, don't lose possession, and score if the chance is there.

Most wide players usually have those transferable skills anyway.

It's really only a proper defensive minded defender (as opposed to a TAA) that is probably not suited to that sort of role.
  • ArsleWenger
    Wigm88 wrote: »
    Fekir IF 👌

Good shout!
  • ArsleWenger

f3389161a5a3069092b482d0f30f4e14.png

Thank you sir!
  • ArsleWenger
    I don't think it matters too much, as long as they can pass well, dribble, and finish any decent chances that crop up...that's really the job of a centre midfielder, isn't it?

Create space, feed the attackers, don't lose possession, and score if the chance is there.

Most wide players usually have those transferable skills anyway.

It's really only a proper defensive minded defender (as opposed to a TAA) that is probably not suited to that sort of role.

I guess you’re right, fabinho usually is my defending midfielder anyways, and sissoko is a good Might go for a more attacking one as you said. Thank you
  • ArsleWenger
    Again, thanks all of you for the comments!