Player picks gave regular gold cards - [Closed issue]

Comments

  • I was due two special picks, I didn't even get the option to get normal golds in their place. It's not good, we give much of our weekend to this game and this kind of nonsence happens.
  • When Will i recieve my player picks. I ended silver 1 and did not receive my player pick.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    MEARLEY87 wrote: »
    If we was getting double the picks we should it would have been resolved in minutes.

    The fact of the matter is EA does not give a toss about its customers. They know we will all buy the game next year and they will still earn billions from packs.

    The only way things will change is when we hit them where it hurts. It's pointless banging the same drum but if everyone refused to open packs with fifa points throughout the TOTY promo you'd soon see change

    Well yeah it would be resolved in minutes because all they'd need to do to solve it would be to pull the packs.
  • MushyP15
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2020
    Fair play to EA for creating a culture of returning customer that has had their week ruined by not receiving a literally worthless card.

    Ultimate Team.

    [Removed inappropriate reference]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Evilp3te
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Folk giving out abuse to anyone whether on a forum ....or on a building site...will always take advantage of any opportunity to pounce on someone's mistakes and try to make someone feel ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ...when really ...the real issues lie within 😋

    Life coaching lesson over for the day....

    They messed up yes. Who doesn't. It will be fixed when it's fixed.



  • Keano
    20135 posts Club Captain
    Ash2442 wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Just because someone works for EA, doesn't mean they deserve abuse & being told they need/have to do their job due to it.

    Imagine a customer coming into wherever you lot work & telling you to do your job & do as they say... it's rude as hell & shows the immaturity on this forum/this section.

    but if you say someone shouldn't be abused because they're an EA employee you're an EA lover & the problem..

    Righteo then :trollface:
    you wanna try working on a building site mate, if you mess up you get it in the neck plain and simple,and if you cant take the heat and the consequences. then really your shouldnt be doing any kind of trade.

    Roger isn't doing a trade though is he cleverclogs, he's working in customer support telling us about a problem that he has no influence over...

    Don't help the stereotypes for a builder do you

    Anyone who works in a service job will take the brunt of customer dissatisfaction...yeah it’s not the CM’s mistake but he has been hung out to dry by EA’s lack of proper business function...It’s their fault he is facing the flack not anyone else’s.

    So put your shield down he seems like a big boy and I’m sure he isn’t curled up in a corner crying because a few people vented at him

    Calm down

    It's not about the fact everyone takes the brunt of the flack, it's that he shouldn't have to take the flack or abuse that people receive when it's not them that's messed up. If you think it's okay for customers to abuse employees who have no control in whatever has happened, then that says more about you than anything "big boy"
  • Metatron
    61 posts Park Captain
    Isnt it all a little convenient that with this team of the week there was/is a high chance of getting a top pick in our rewards.. i would bet that that they carry these over to next week where theres less chance of picking one of this weeks and will more likely get one from next weeks...
    EA know exactly what they're doing here.. yes they dont have a clue when it comes to actual gameplay but this is a ploy to screw each and everyone one of us mugs off.. EA we are onto your shady ways.,
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    Evilp3te wrote: »
    Folk giving out abuse to anyone whether on a forum ....or on a building site...will always take advantage of any opportunity to pounce on someone's mistakes and try to make someone feel **** ...when really ...the real issues lie within 😋

    Life coaching lesson over for the day....

    They messed up yes. Who doesn't. It will be fixed when it's fixed.



    Really don’t understand this attitude, yes roger takes the brunt of the gripes but no one is blaming him, everyone knows it’s not his fault but he will get it from the community because that’s part of the job he has.

    We as consumers are more than entitled to be annoyed at this, no matter how insignificant it may seem, we as a community are continuously shagted by EA, this continuous shafting only amplifies trivial matters like this
  • Unluckypsycho
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2020
    Ea team have red link for chemistry so they couldnt have solve the problem yet
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    Can't face dredging through pages and pages of entitled morons. Has there been an actual update from EA as to how they are progressing towards a solution
  • BigRichh
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    This company is horrific. People got to stop dumping money into the game. Nothing will change
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    madwullie wrote: »
    Can't face dredging through pages and pages of entitled morons. Has there been an actual update from EA as to how they are progressing towards a solution

    no, they just confirmed that there's an issue but we're already aware lol
  • Kennyy
    9012 posts League Winner
    Metatron wrote: »
    Isnt it all a little convenient that with this team of the week there was/is a high chance of getting a top pick in our rewards.. i would bet that that they carry these over to next week where theres less chance of picking one of this weeks and will more likely get one from next weeks...
    EA know exactly what they're doing here.. yes they dont have a clue when it comes to actual gameplay but this is a ploy to screw each and everyone one of us mugs off.. EA we are onto your shady ways.,

    Picks will be locked to this week
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Evilp3te wrote: »
    Folk giving out abuse to anyone whether on a forum ....or on a building site...will always take advantage of any opportunity to pounce on someone's mistakes and try to make someone feel **** ...when really ...the real issues lie within 😋

    Life coaching lesson over for the day....

    They messed up yes. Who doesn't. It will be fixed when it's fixed.



    Really don’t understand this attitude, yes roger takes the brunt of the gripes but no one is blaming him, everyone knows it’s not his fault but he will get it from the community because that’s part of the job he has.

    We as consumers are more than entitled to be annoyed at this, no matter how insignificant it may seem, we as a community are continuously shagted by EA, this continuous shafting only amplifies trivial matters like this

    Yeah but a lot of the feedback is over the top and not helpful. People need to get a grip.
  • MushyP15
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    BigRichh wrote: »
    This company is horrific. People got to stop dumping money into the game. Nothing will change

    I’ve gone FP free this year. Been liberating and had my best pack luck for years.
    Griezmann in week 2 and Mid Makelele week 6.

    You really don’t notice any shortfall in packs and ok, I’m not gonna trade to Messi, Ronaldo or Neymar but then am I bothered when I’m also not spending £1k plus?

    If you’re anything other than div 1 and/or a vlogger, FP buying is a total waste.

  • cheeseyrust
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cant fix the rewards for WL but put the effort and time to put the new sbc's in , this is disgusting.
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    And EA are sensitive to criticism, they sell their product for a premium and serve up slop like this! They should be embarrassed
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Cant fix the rewards for WL but put the effort and time to put the new sbc's in , this is disgusting.

    You know these sbc’s may have been planned and coded into the game weeks ago.

    Today’s mistake was a complete joke and it’s comical that they haven’t given us any actual info, but let’s not lose track of reality here
  • weihant
    18 posts Ball Boy
    MushyP15 wrote: »
    BigRichh wrote: »
    This company is horrific. People got to stop dumping money into the game. Nothing will change

    I’ve gone FP free this year. Been liberating and had my best pack luck for years.
    Griezmann in week 2 and Mid Makelele week 6.

    You really don’t notice any shortfall in packs and ok, I’m not gonna trade to Messi, Ronaldo or Neymar but then am I bothered when I’m also not spending £1k plus?

    If you’re anything other than div 1 and/or a vlogger, FP buying is a total waste.

    Agreed. Save the money and treat yourselves with something far more enjoyable.
  • BcfcDale88
    6881 posts Big Money Move
    Had one update on a update we already knew.

    Must be a massive ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up!
  • ContraCode64
    3782 posts National Call-Up
    Sezzz wrote: »
    weihant wrote: »
    I wonder if this was a issue with FIFA points if this would have been amended by now EA :/

    Remember fifa 19? The third icon SBC where packs are worth more than the SBC costs?

    That was fixed in what? An hour?

    Same as the Harry Kane POTM SBC in 17 or 18 where you were supposed to need an already overpriced version of Kane to complete one of the challenges, but you could actually chuck any English Spurs player into it, even the bronze ones.

    wasnt this the one you could put the career player in?

    Aye. That was the one.
  • nathswfc
    1949 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2020
  • bellstar
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kennyy wrote: »
    I blame the millennium bug.

    Can you remember that? Everyone going crazy thinking world war 3 would start and everything would crash and go to pot. What happened, Nothing, Diddly Squat, just like what happens with EA.
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    Ash2442 wrote: »
    So put your shield down he seems like a big boy and I’m sure he isn’t curled up in a corner crying because a few people vented at him

    And I'm sure the people "venting" at him didn't truly suffer any detriment to their actual life because they didn't get what will likely be an 82-rated-at-best untradeable red pick that won't make their bench the second rewards were released, but here we are.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    55188 posts National Treasure
    :s
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Metatron wrote: »
    Isnt it all a little convenient that with this team of the week there was/is a high chance of getting a top pick in our rewards.. i would bet that that they carry these over to next week where theres less chance of picking one of this weeks and will more likely get one from next weeks...
    EA know exactly what they're doing here.. yes they dont have a clue when it comes to actual gameplay but this is a ploy to screw each and everyone one of us mugs off.. EA we are onto your shady ways.,

    Hahaha your delusional this is one of the worst totw of the year but it will be fixed when it's fixed stop crying
  • Ozz
    7711 posts League Winner
    All 3 updates have been the exact same thing lmao "we're aware there is an issue, we're working to resolve it, it might take some time"
  • Cmiz
    1031 posts Professional
    We’re getting mad about player picks but will all get shafted in them 😂😂😂😂
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2020
    Metatron wrote: »
    Isnt it all a little convenient that with this team of the week there was/is a high chance of getting a top pick in our rewards.. i would bet that that they carry these over to next week where theres less chance of picking one of this weeks and will more likely get one from next weeks...
    EA know exactly what they're doing here.. yes they dont have a clue when it comes to actual gameplay but this is a ploy to screw each and everyone one of us mugs off.. EA we are onto your shady ways.,

    You clearly aren't "on to" anything, other than the Bucky Wine. Mainly because you think that a "good" TOTW increases your chances of picking somebody good.

    Judging by market prices, there are about 7 out of the 23 that have any sort of actual demand. Maybe 8 if you include Ayoze Perez. Do you honestly think that EA's software will be sitting there handing out Kante and Martial and Aguero right and left just because there are slightly more players you would want than normal?

    Even if the picks didn't contain duplicates, they could give you two sets of five players where the best selection is 82 Hamdallah. Given that they do contain duplicates, you could get 81 Sidibe, 81 Ayew, 79 Samba, 78 Barisic, and 75 Anderson. Twice.

    You only get what they're willing to give you. Ever. It's only random to a point. Learn that.
Sign In or Register to comment.