Squad builders

Chiss
121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone fancy giving me some tips on building a team. Just got the game for Xmas so don't know who the op players are etc. Have managed to get up to 100k and have futmas delph and likely to get Santi, Rousillon and Boulaya in the next day or so too. Any ideas welcome. Also been saving any packs I get for Toty when we expecting that to land?

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Start 433.
    On the left get Martial, lcm sissokho, lb rousillon, lcb Laporte temporarily until value goes up if needed for sbc’s (really cheap atm).
    Rcb Joe Gomez, gk Kepa, striker Rashford, rw Mahrez (until you can upgrade to sterling) and 2 other cm’s of your choice.

Martial can be swapped with coman if you prefer but there’s the cheap op team that can be easily upgraded to an op la liga/prem/Bundes hybrid like all the teams I play against 😂
  • ChappellRovers
    3408 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    Just play with players you want to.

My team cost wasn’t much got loads in coins and most of it can be upgraded through the rest of the year, but is mostly untradeable. You can’t go wrong with doing the 82-88 to get some players to start with. Both my first team and back up team have 100 chemistry. (UT for untradeable)

4-4-2 First team
    GK Allison 89 (UT)
    LB Petit 85 (UT) CB IF Tarkowski 84 (UT) CB Campbell (110k) RB Flashback Pisczeck 86 (UT)
    LM Promes OTW 84 (UT) CM Ziyech RTTF 87 (30k) CM Torreira RTTF 86 (75k) RM Pepe OTW 83 (60k)
    ST Vardy 86 (UT) ST Jimenez RTTF 85 (25k)

Back up

GK Onana IF 84 (11k)
    LB Taglifico 82 (UT) CB Blind IF 85 (30k) CB Veltman 79 (UT) RB Dumfries 82 RTTF (12k)
    LM IF Selnaes 81 (10k) CM IF Odegaard 82 (11k) CM Scream Milner 86 (UT) RM Scream Chong 83 (UT)
    ST RTTF Haland 85 (12k) ST J.King 79 (UT)
  • Chiss
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cheers guys much appreciated