What players do you trade?!

Jwbirdy
38 posts Park Captain
and no i dont want in on your players.... just interested as a trader myself.

I use fluctuation method, regular buying me Juan jesus live.

Anyone even snipe anymore?

Comments

  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    The good old fluctuation method has gone pal, trading is dead
  • seBozz
    619 posts An Exciting Prospect
    UCL from Premier League
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I trade in prime peles
  • Jwbirdy
    38 posts Park Captain
    Layton8212 wrote: »
    The good old fluctuation method has gone pal, trading is dead

    I had some training at work today, 4 hours of very dull stuff. Decided to give some old methods ago, made 110k after profit. Not bad for some on off fluctuations
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    Only trade in players over 500k I’ve a pool of around 10 that I know prices inside out flip a few easily each day for between 10-50k profit each after tax
  • Chiss
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just started the game last week any tips on trading for a novice?
  • Jwbirdy
    38 posts Park Captain
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Only trade in players over 500k I’ve a pool of around 10 that I know prices inside out flip a few easily each day for between 10-50k profit each after tax

    this is where im aiming to be. I trade a lot of icons but usually around the 400k mark.
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2020
    Jwbirdy wrote: »
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Only trade in players over 500k I’ve a pool of around 10 that I know prices inside out flip a few easily each day for between 10-50k profit each after tax

    this is where im aiming to be. I trade a lot of icons but usually around the 400k mark.

    All about times of day u buy
    I’ve actually made around 3 mil from Christmas Eve as I’ve barely played so had all expensive players sold so plenty of coins to play with
    Spend about 30mins buying each day them I just list for 12 hours majority of time all are sold by whenever I can be annoyed going on next day and I just repeat the process each day

    Easy coins if u know the player/price trends

    Not that sitting with 12 mil coins is gonna make the gameplay any less of a lag and delay fest I think it’s the addiction that keeps bringing me back lol
  • Jwbirdy
    38 posts Park Captain
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Jwbirdy wrote: »
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Only trade in players over 500k I’ve a pool of around 10 that I know prices inside out flip a few easily each day for between 10-50k profit each after tax

    this is where im aiming to be. I trade a lot of icons but usually around the 400k mark.

    All about times of day u buy
    I’ve actually made around 3 mil from Christmas Eve as I’ve barely played so had all expensive players sold so plenty of coins to play with
    Spend about 30mins buying each day them I just list for 12 hours majority of time all are sold by whenever I can be annoyed going on next day and I just repeat the process each day

    Easy coins if u know the player/price trends

    Not that sitting with 12 mil coins is gonna make the gameplay any less of a lag and delay fest I think it’s the addiction that keeps bringing me back lol

    interesting.... Do you always buy the same players, a select few? or browse the market
  • Redlad
    1938 posts Play-Off Hero
    I always trade in the players that are just about to nosedive...
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    Jwbirdy wrote: »
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Jwbirdy wrote: »
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Only trade in players over 500k I’ve a pool of around 10 that I know prices inside out flip a few easily each day for between 10-50k profit each after tax

    this is where im aiming to be. I trade a lot of icons but usually around the 400k mark.

    All about times of day u buy
    I’ve actually made around 3 mil from Christmas Eve as I’ve barely played so had all expensive players sold so plenty of coins to play with
    Spend about 30mins buying each day them I just list for 12 hours majority of time all are sold by whenever I can be annoyed going on next day and I just repeat the process each day

    Easy coins if u know the player/price trends

    Not that sitting with 12 mil coins is gonna make the gameplay any less of a lag and delay fest I think it’s the addiction that keeps bringing me back lol

    interesting.... Do you always buy the same players, a select few? or browse the market

    Always the same few players
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Ea made sure trading RIP.
  • Finetunedchaos
    1307 posts Professional
    I made around a million with some silver wingers/backs from eredivisie, basically controlling the market for those players, buying at 250 max and selling at 1200-1500. Quick bought all the players listed below 1000 to keep my quick buy lowest.
  • JeffAcomplice
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Made 800k in a week off of adama Traore if 👌
  • nt009
    1871 posts Fans' Favourite
    up to 11 mill coins on fodder trading alone this year
  • Senth6
    935 posts Professional
    I made around a million with some silver wingers/backs from eredivisie, basically controlling the market for those players, buying at 250 max and selling at 1200-1500. Quick bought all the players listed below 1000 to keep my quick buy lowest.

    Price fixing basically
Sign In or Register to comment.