The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Walker or Cancelo?

Dolph
1197 posts Professional
Building my first prem team of the year

Comments

• Pacey3_16
    2317 posts National Call-Up
    Can't go wrong with either tbf
  • Ballist1x
    2997 posts National Call-Up
    Ricardo
  • Arsenalfc93
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I always found cancelo to be caught out of position so got walker instead
  • Jimb0d
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Walker is great up until the final ball. Awesome defender though.
  • GL
    9841 posts League Winner
    Cancelo much better on the ball. Walker is stronger and probably slightly better defensively. I recommend Cancelo though because it’s important your full backs can pass and dribble
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1396 posts Professional
    The greatest Fifa player of all time who also has basically unlimited coins uses Cancelo. Can’t go wrong with him
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    The greatest Fifa player of all time who also has basically unlimited coins uses Cancelo. Can’t go wrong with him

Sorry bro, but I’m using walker at the mo
  • eLTmaNN-ciTy
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cancelo more agile walker stronger... cant go wrong w/ any of them
  • Swanz05
    1370 posts Professional
    Walker h/h and better defensively but crap agility. Cancelo h/m and always wants to join attack but with better passing and for some reason wins more headers for me. Prefer Cancelo.
  • GeorgeGervin
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    IF Doherty shout!
  • ChappellRovers
    2913 posts Fans' Favourite
    Walker isn’t the best RB used his base and IF since September. He is a bit better with a catalyst and better than Cancelo. Get IF TAA with a shadow, he has 90 crossing!!
  • L1vingl1fe
    3997 posts National Call-Up
    Walker is better at defending, Cancelo is better at attacking. Just depends on your play style and formation. Both are good
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    Walker isn’t the best RB used his base and IF since September. He is a bit better with a catalyst and better than Cancelo. Get IF TAA with a shadow, he has 90 crossing!!

I had this guy for a while and preferred him to walker tbh, sold him as he was about to crash in price but walker’s ok for now.

Trent should get a reasonably priced toty in a week so that will be the best rb in the game for sure
  • ChappellRovers

I had this guy for a while and preferred him to walker tbh, sold him as he was about to crash in price but walker’s ok for now.

Trent should get a reasonably priced toty in a week so that will be the best rb in the game for sure

Definitely agree I sold my IF TAA as well last week. Thinking he should be in TOTY or even TOTW this week. Ill get one of those.
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner

Definitely agree I sold my IF TAA as well last week. Thinking he should be in TOTY or even TOTW this week. Ill get one of those.

Probs both imo
  • ChappellRovers

Probs both imo

Ill see what the price is for toty if its too much ill get the totw one instead.
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner

Probs both imo

Ill see what the price is for toty if its too much ill get the totw one instead.

I’m on exactly the same thing 😎
  • BSDShoes
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    I'm a Cancelo fan