What about delete all together the game?

Titangr
25 posts Last Pick at the Park
Hello guys EA dont give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about this game. I am getting mad because cant defending cant attack with this delay and slow movement to give a pass to take the ball. This game its very laggy . I prefer to delete the game all together and see if EA wake up and give a fix to this trash servers !!!

Comments

• ea makes millions they dont care. its time to write your local senator and ea get charged under rico gambling laws
  • DYL_26
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2019
    ea makes millions they dont care. its time to write your local senator and ea get charged under rico gambling laws
    I made a thread about this and spoke to my local MP about this recently. I’d expect a change in the loot box laws soon, defiantly in the UK anyway.
  • The packs are a joke! Decided not to spend much this year, have myself a £30 limit as I got the game for Xmas. Best player I’ve pulled so far is a Dzeko. Lol. Not one got player out of all the free packs they give you or any decent untradable player either. Complete waste of time
  • Valdo08
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    This game has problems all over. Honestly, I shouldve never purchased this game. It's really worth about $15 tbh. I cant even complete an offline champions league tournament without the whole game freezing. ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE THE GAME WAS RELEASED EA!!! WT%