Price per token of Icon Swaps 2 Choices

sejethom2
596 posts Semi-Pro
edited January 2020
Ok, so I have taken the price of all the icon swaps 2 options. The prices are what futbin states the excact day before they all came out, so wednesday. For the mid icon pack I have taken the current average price and of all mid icons and counted. And this explains what each token is worth for each player.

1 Essien - 109.611
2 Campbell - 62.321
3 Zambrotta - 62.244
4 Edwin - 61.322
5 Hierro - 61.059
6 Luis Figo - 60.579
7 Ronaldinho - 59.867
8 Del Piero - 58.476
9 Raúl - 57.100
10 Koeman - 56.874
11 Sócrates - 54.229
12 Vieira - 53.686
13 Lineker - 53.542
14 Pires - 51.807
15 Moore - 51.771
16 Seedorf - 51.644
17 Rijkaard - 50.678
18 Blanc - 47.677
19 Pack - 47.567
20 Barnes - 43.641
21 Nakata - 40.545

Maybe this doesn't make sense, and I can try and explain if you don't understand the numbers.

Update:

1 Essien - 77.391 (0)
2 Zambrotta - 56.182 (+1)
3 Campbell - 56.000 (-1)
4 Hierro - 53.500 (+1)
5 Edwin - 53.333 (-1)
6 Blanc - 51.071 (+11)
7 Lineker - 50.714 (+2)
8 Del Piero - 50.350 (0)
9 Koeman - 49.900 (+2)
10 Luis Figo - 49.769 (-4)
11 Seedorf - 49.700 (+5)
12 Ronaldinho - 47.857 (-5)
13 Pack - 47.567 ((Not updated)
14 Moore - 47.000 (-1)
15 Raúl - 46.900 (+5)
16 Rijkaard - 44.200 (+2)
17 Vieira - 44.174 (-4)
18 Sócrates - 43.273 (-6)
19 Pires - 40.500 (-5)
20 Barnes - 36.316 (0)
21 Nakata - 31.818 (0)
Post edited by sejethom2 on

Comments

  • Carlo
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    I assume that this is what you wanted to show us since you're not even mentioning which platform are you talking about.


    1td44yywu1741.png
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    makes perfect sense but it doesn't include that half of those icons are undesirable and I wouldn't touch them if I had the coins
  • sejethom2
    596 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2019
    Carlo wrote: »
    I assume that this is what you wanted to show us since you're not even mentioning which platform are you talking about.


    1td44yywu1741.png

    Yeah I also made a mistake with Lineker, oh well. But I have taken PS4 prices before the icon swaps were revealed as I think that price is more accurate.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Be interesting to see the value once all 24 tokens have been available
  • Diem
    1185 posts Professional
    sejethom2 wrote: »
    Carlo wrote: »
    I assume that this is what you wanted to show us since you're not even mentioning which platform are you talking about.


    1td44yywu1741.png

    Yeah I also made a mistake with Lineker, oh well. But I have taken PS4 prices before the icon swaps were revealed as I think that price is more accurate.

    Primes had only been in packs for days, so prices will have been inflated. Current prices, now that we know the full set of Swaps II are more relevant, any chance of an update? 😁
  • Amdp9
    6857 posts Big Money Move
    Thank you for doing the math for everyone ! Think about if you are trading every day to gain that you can get a tradable Verizon 😂😂
  • Diem wrote: »
    sejethom2 wrote: »
    Carlo wrote: »
    I assume that this is what you wanted to show us since you're not even mentioning which platform are you talking about.


    1td44yywu1741.png

    Yeah I also made a mistake with Lineker, oh well. But I have taken PS4 prices before the icon swaps were revealed as I think that price is more accurate.

    Primes had only been in packs for days, so prices will have been inflated. Current prices, now that we know the full set of Swaps II are more relevant, any chance of an update? 😁

    Ok, so I decided to update them, to today's prices according to futbin.
  • 1 Essien - 77.391 (0)
    2 Zambrotta - 56.182 (+1)
    3 Campbell - 56.000 (-1)
    4 Hierro - 53.500 (+1)
    5 Edwin - 53.333 (-1)
    6 Blanc - 51.071 (+11)
    7 Lineker - 50.714 (+2)
    8 Del Piero - 50.350 (0)
    9 Koeman - 49.900 (+2)
    10 Luis Figo - 49.769 (-4)
    11 Seedorf - 49.700 (+5)
    12 Ronaldinho - 47.857 (-5)
    13 Pack - 47.567 ((Not updated)
    14 Moore - 47.000 (-1)
    15 Raúl - 46.900 (+5)
    16 Rijkaard - 44.200 (+2)
    17 Vieira - 44.174 (-4)
    18 Sócrates - 43.273 (-6)
    19 Pires - 40.500 (-5)
    20 Barnes - 36.316 (0)
    21 Nakata - 31.818 (0)
Sign In or Register to comment.