How do you score bycicle kick?

Mmandras
2999 posts National Call-Up
It is needed for week 2 Gold on semi-pro.

Not a clue how to to these intentionally.

Comments

• A_Snipe
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cross it and hold L2 and circle. The guy going for the kick has to have the back facing the keeper so basically you have to cross behind the guy. It’s a hassle but managable
  • CustardHippo
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite
    It can be trigged doing a flair shot off a cross, but honestly I have only ever managed it by accident. Ball has to be behind the striker and then you have to still hit the target - that’s if the AI don’t clear the cross. Most of the time my players don’t come back for a cross that’s behind them anyway!
  • WarrenBarton
    10267 posts Has That Special Something
    Flick the ball up with your back to goal and hold L2 and press shoot, if you time it right you can do a bicycle kick without trying to cross it.
  • lippyone
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have managed to create Two so far, problem is keeper saved both.

Am not going to bother playing sauad battles just for this. Will get to level 20 easy, no need to do this one
  • Mmandras
    2999 posts National Call-Up
    Flick the ball up with your back to goal and hold L2 and press shoot, if you time it right you can do a bicycle kick without trying to cross it.

Ok I was thinking something like this, I'll try it, tnx guys for all responses.
  • D0lvl
    2788 posts National Call-Up
    El tornado into a bicycle kick.
  • Sodan70
    1105 posts Professional
    Just did a volley and it counted as a bicycle kick. Pressed L2 when I hit it.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13030 posts Has That Special Something
    Go back to FIFA 19 before all the patches and you could score them for fun with a 46 rated bronze player.
  • Ecua10
    150 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not even bothered with this one I’m on level 19 and just need 5,000 points to reach the story line player. I will just wait for next Friday easy bronze objectives