I'm in love with Fifa 20..

Zidane11
290 posts Sunday League Hero
I've read so much bad things about fifa 20 and didn't want to buy it but now that i did and after 1 week of playing i really must say this is the best fifa ever imo!! I only play online divisions nothing else! The higher divisions you get the better it gets!! If you face decents, very skilled opponents and equal the games are so nice that i hold my breath!! Just waiting for that opening or mistake... !! πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

FIFA 20 AND EA I LOVE YOU!!! 😍😍😍

THANK YOU FOR THE BEST FIFA EVER!!! 😍😍😍

Comments

• Senth6
    935 posts Professional
    Erm are you trying to boost your pack luck, because the staff are on holidays
  • Andyh60
    2966 posts Fans' Favourite
    worst advert for rivals ive ever seen.
  • Zidane11
    Senth6 wrote: Β»
    Erm are you trying to boost your pack luck, because the staff are on holidays

Pack?? I never play fut?? Never played.
  • Zidane11
    Andyh60 wrote: Β»
    worst advert for rivals ive ever seen.

Rivals?? I never play fut.
  • Master110
    1160 posts Professional
    edited December 2019
    Only kids like fifa. Because fut is big in school. The main players who buy packs are children.

I'm sure op is trolling because everyone uses assisted controls meaning its ping pong assisted lag

Pes has better gameplay and is a better football game overall
  • PES is 10 times better, this game is like last star wars movie. Big franchise and made the game just to steal some money.
  • Zidane11
    Only kids like fifa. Because fut is big in school. The main players who buy packs are children.

I'm sure op is trolling because everyone uses assisted controls meaning its ping pong assisted lag

No actually i play pes for a few years and bought pes20 also but i just can't love the game like i love fifa!! I didn't buy fifa 20 because i read only bad things but i think those are people that can't play. If you know how to defend and play is this fifa one of the best!!!

Btw: i quit pes and don't want to play it no more! Tired of the tiki taka spamming and that they play with their back against you!!
  • Zidane11
    asdqwwdq wrote: Β»
    PES is 10 times better, this game is like last star wars movie. Big franchise and made the game just to steal some money.

No.. fifa pisses on pes even without juve!! I have pes 20 and bought it since pes 16 so don't tell me what pes is.
  • Rossi1000
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ditched fifa 20 as it was even worse than 19 still unsure how ea achieved that but they did

Switched to pes and it’s a much better game
  • G9020wk
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zidane11 wrote: Β»
    I've read so much bad things about fifa 20 and didn't want to buy it but now that i did and after 1 week of playing i really must say this is the best fifa ever imo!! I only play online divisions nothing else! The higher divisions you get the better it gets!! If you face decents, very skilled opponents and equal the games are so nice that i hold my breath!! Just waiting for that opening or mistake... !! πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

FIFA 20 AND EA I LOVE YOU!!! 😍😍😍

THANK YOU FOR THE BEST FIFA EVER!!! 😍😍😍
    You right to like the game. Don’t let these sour people on here spoil it for you
  • Worst FIFA ever made!!!
    I am 40 years old and have been playing FIFA since 99. Since day 1 there are two types of FIFA : one year the game is more tactical, in the next FIFA is all about pace. EA sports are changing those types and they sell it as improvements/changes in the gameplay. Unfortunately this year's FIFA is nothing but a srint and dribbling competition. They took out all the tactical elements, if you have 3 fast player in the front, one body feint,sprint, and possibly a goal. And that is all. Dribbling became way too easy, a 3 year old can learn how to play within a couple of hours. But let's go point by point.
    1,.gameplay
    As I mentioned above it is a sprint and dribbling competition. Football/soccer is a mix of tactic, technique, vision, passing, speed and dribbling. Not just speed or dribbling. Therefore the gameplay in FIFA 20 is very primitive. You don't have to look for gaps in the defence, or passing out the opponent, or changing formation. give the ball to the winger, sprint into the box and you either finish it or pass it to the arriving players. or just a lobbed ball to the striker( fast one) who runs into the box and scores a goal. This is 2020 lads!!!!!!!! And we got the most primitive game FIFA has ever made!!!! Doesn't matter if you play online or offline. The AI is doing the same thing at every game. Pass to the winger, body feint, running into the box and either finish it or pass it to the striker. I am also doing that, and if I play online my opponent is trying to do the same thing. Really???? I repeat it is 2020.
    2., crosses
    Why did EA sports change that??? It was working fine in the previous games! Now I don't even try crosses or headers as they became very difficult and random. And no, I don't want to practice it. Simply because it was one of the things that worked well in earlier FIFA games, but those idiots at EA thought they will change it to make it more realistic. Well it is definitely not realistic now. My favourite is when I am trying to cross, but I can not because the players are not running into the box. They are jogging. And yes, I gave the instructions to the right players. Absolute joke and again primitive. I repeat it is 2020.
    Free kicks:
    Another change that was good in previous games, now it is just a complete joke. But I have to admit, When offline I received one free kick in the last 3 months of playing. And again it became very primitive. it is 2020.
    3., Defending, player switch,
    Absolute disaster. Nothing to do with reality. I read the critics( 90 percent of the critics are bought by EA Im pretty sure) that in this year's FIFA defending is crucial. Yes it is. because if you don't time the tackle well ,your opponent sprints into the box alone and scores. It takes ages for the defender to recover while your opponent is already celebrating a goal. Very primitive and simple. IN 2020 gentlemen!!!!!!!!! Player switch is a nightmare. I love it when Im covering the ball, and the opponent either runs around me, or steals the ball off the foot of my player.It is just not real.
    4., Finishing
    Every time Im trying to curve or just simply shoot to the far post the goalkeeper saves it. EVERY TIME. So you only aim to the near post. EVERY TIME!!!!!! HOW BORING IS THAT?????!!!! HOW PRIMITIVE that you can only finish by aiming to the near post. IT kills the game, takes out all the finesse and the joy. I still cant believe EA did that so I keep aiming to the far post with very limited success. VERY PRIMITIVE IN 2020.
    5., Tactics
    Joke, instructions are working randomly. The best one is the "get in behind". My strikers does more runs behind the defenders without this instruction!!!!!! Or if I give the instruction the players just blocks the shots because he is trying to get behind. OMG!!!!!!
    6., AI, difficulty
    I know FIFA doesn't like offline players, but sometimes you just want to play a season or manager mode with your favourite team. And this is when it all falls apart.. bugs after bugs, you still have the first 15, last 10 minute madness, stamina is a joke, doesn't matter who has the ball, if the AI is in the mood The worst player can dribble like Messi. The difficulty makes no sense at all. Something went terribly wrong here.
    7.,Goalkeeper kicks and throws.
    OH MY GOD!!!!! Joke again. Goal kick: My goalkeeper slowly runs towards the ball, not looking anywhere, my defender is just standing, lets the opponent getting in front of him, the goalkeeper finally passes the ball straight to the opponent. Or the pass is so strong that my defender can't handle it. Trying to throw the ball to my player but it is just not happening. The throw is either short or long.
    I want my money back, and every single FIFA employee to be sacked. They turned the game into a teaching program for 3-6 years olds. Whatever was working well in previous FIFAs they changed it, sold it as improvements ,bought all the critics and just counting the money. I am being fooled for years now. Unfortunately KONAMI always comes out with unfinished games, So there are no real competition for FIFA. This year was the last I ever bought that piece of crap game.
    Piece out gamers.

• Valdo08
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game sucks bro. You must be a newbie to playing Fifa or just a watch highlight soccer matches to even believe this game is quality or is a true iteration of what a soccer game looks like. I am strictly speaking in terms of gameplay.
  • Bane
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You sound like a kid. I am sorry to say but you sound like a very sad kid
  • Smiley_Utd
    2060 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think you must have a different version of FIFA than me....
  • Benja190782
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    Year I love to see my opponent do 2000 dragbacks to open my defence. And when I put in a perfect standing tackle the ball bounce back to him. Very fun and rewarding game indeed.

Oh my god a mess!