WL Gold 1 doesn't seem worth...

Jay1787
480 posts An Exciting Prospect
I usually stop at Gold 2 (17W) because 3 more wins for Gold 1 doesn't seem like much of a improvement for extra stress. Are the packs worth it? Elite 3 (23W) seems worth but I'm not good enough to get 23 wins our of 30.

Comments

• no rank is worth to finish in if you don't get anything.
    i didn't get a walkout in the last 7 weeks from my rewards and i finished elite3-elite1 every week but once when i didn't have time and finished gold2. rewards are always scams, no matter the rank. you need luck, not more wins
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    I only finish G1 if I'm at g2/g3 with enough games to try to get e3 (which I've never reached lol), otherwise stop at g3 or g2.
  • Shimoe
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Once I finished g3 and Got Son from player pick and then Salah and Pogba and last week had g2, g1 rubish reward
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    When your account is black flagged, no point playing weekend league. I sweated it to gold 2 last week, got nought in rewards and the gameplay was awful playing on a server with a low ping.
  • Verdi
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Like the guy above said, the pack weights are so low, you need to be exceptionally lucky to pull anything good, no matter where you finished.

I've hit elite 3 multiple times and got nothing. I've actually lost interest in improving my team now to be honest. Much less engaged in the game than I was previously
  • BondJame5Collins
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite
    WL in general isn't worth it. I play one WL a month now, feel much better for it.
  • BondJame5Collins
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2019
    Verdi wrote: »
    Like the guy above said, the pack weights are so low, you need to be exceptionally lucky to pull anything good, no matter where you finished.

I've hit elite 3 multiple times and got nothing. I've actually lost interest in improving my team now to be honest. Much less engaged in the game than I was previously

This.

I've opened 12 x 125k packs in Fifa 20. Only 2 had walkouts, none of which cost over 100k.
  • Retro_G wrote: »
    When your account is black flagged, no point playing weekend league. I sweated it to gold 2 last week, got nought in rewards and the gameplay was awful playing on a server with a low ping.

does everyone on this forum think that the earth is flat? damn...
  • kraid
    7700 posts League Winner
    Jay1787 wrote: »
    I usually stop at Gold 2 (17W) because 3 more wins for Gold 1 doesn't seem like much of a improvement for extra stress. Are the packs worth it? Elite 3 (23W) seems worth but I'm not good enough to get 23 wins our of 30.

I’d actually say the difference between g2 and g1 is bigger then between g1 and e3. Rare mega’s are awful compared to jumbo rare player packs. Totw packs are almost always completely worthless
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    You should play Weekend League if you like the challenge of facing top players, the rewards are rarely worth it
  • Fifapayne
    7169 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »

does everyone on this forum think that the earth is flat? damn...

Black flagged
    Red list
    Etc LOL
    :D

• Punchbob
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gold 1 is a lot better !
    You get 2 x 100 k packs

I packed the most good stuff from gold 1 , the times I finished elite 3 or 2 wasn't good. You only get 1 100 k pack and a bad team of the week pack with discard informs

Only the extra Red pick is worth the grind to elite
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah? It's too late now, can't quite get there. I've had a horrid time today so i'm going to leave it for now. I've got 14 wins and still have 4 game but i'm not playing anymore. I'm having almost 10x the shots of my opponents and I keep losing by 1 goal.