Futmas De Gea

Jay1787
480 posts An Exciting Prospect
So last time I said he was really good and everyone else said he was rubbish. I think I hate playing against him more than Ter Stegen. He's has literally had a god tier game against me every time. Another game he had over 10 saves, several 1v1 saves, he's rushed outside the box and still saved a shot with his legs and he's even dashing out of the box and tackling me. I dunno what's going on but he is insane right now!

Comments

• BSDShoes
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    proper instructions make him very good, cautions on crosses and sweeper keeper for DDG.
  • SyedWA
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    he's probably the best!
  • DIXON THFC
    3788 posts National Call-Up
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    proper instructions make him very good, cautions on crosses and sweeper keeper for DDG.

I have him and enjoy him already but I will try this mate, was actually thinking hes arguably the best sweeper keeper in the world when hes on form. Cheers for the tip.
  • Hatetheplaye7
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

I have him and enjoy him already but I will try this mate, was actually thinking hes arguably the best sweeper keeper in the world when hes on form. Cheers for the tip.

Best sweeper keeper in world? De Gea? Even on form his not what I'd consider a sweeper... I'm sure there is a Bayern keeper that pretty much revolutionised sweeper keepers in the last era still playing... De Gea is a stop stopper irl (very good one) I personal think on form his best keeper in world but certainly he is not even in the same class as someone like Neuer when comes to sweeping
  • Jay1787

Best sweeper keeper in world? De Gea? Even on form his not what I'd consider a sweeper... I'm sure there is a Bayern keeper that pretty much revolutionised sweeper keepers in the last era still playing... De Gea is a stop stopper irl (very good one) I personal think on form his best keeper in world but certainly he is not even in the same class as someone like Neuer when comes to sweeping

You've obviously not heard of Kiko Casilla play
  • Hatetheplaye7
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jay1787 wrote: »

Literally has nothing to do with the point I made...
  • Jay1787
    Jay1787 wrote: »

Literally has nothing to do with the point I made...

Have you not seen Casilla and his sweeping lately?
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    Must admit, he's been excellent for me and is a marked improvement over my previous goalie(s).

Saves everything and doesn't constantly spill it back into danger areas.

The only downside seems to be his ability to pass it out from the back.
  • Jay1787
    Must admit, he's been excellent for me and is a marked improvement over my previous goalie(s).

Saves everything and doesn't constantly spill it back into danger areas.

The only downside seems to be his ability to pass it out from the back.

I just played against him again and oh boy he is awesome. On a side note just played (i think mid) Lehman and he was pretty solid too.
  • aladdin
    3567 posts National Call-Up
    have played against him a lot this weekend league and he’s phenomenal. wish i did him
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    He's the best keeper against finesse shots in this game
  • Mmandras
    6600 posts Big Money Move
    He's alright.