Please change the objectives

TheMightyBee
4046 posts National Call-Up
We all put hours and money in to this game, just let us achieve objectives with the players we have put time and effort in to get and actually enjoy using.

Comments

• Arron xox
    4138 posts National Call-Up
    People complain that there is no variation in teams EA compensate by making people use different teams people complain at that how can EA win
  • lippyone
    2644 posts National Call-Up
    Great objectives, stop moaning, not so easy for new players though, trying to win those sauad battles will not be easy for them
  • TheMightyBee
    lippyone wrote: »
    Great objectives, stop moaning, not so easy for new players though, trying to win those sauad battles will not be easy for them

They have crammed it into 14 days with 9 first owner cards required, go play rivals and let me know how it goes.

They are destroying the game modes with these stupid objectives.
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro

They have crammed it into 14 days with 9 first owner cards required, go play rivals and let me know how it goes.

Hadn't realised we only have 14 days to do these. Balls to that then
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7909 posts League Winner
    The objectives alone are fine. But the time frame is not. It’s only 2 weeks during a time of the year people are traveling and spending time with their families. 29 wins is a lot to ask in 14 days considering the time of year. I think they could have done 5/5/4 for the squad battles and 4/4/4 for the rivals. Would have made it more reasonable. But EA don’t and have never cared about quality of life. They want you so addicted that you play fut instead of enjoying your families.
  • TheMightyBee
    The objectives alone are fine. But the time frame is not. It’s only 2 weeks during a time of the year people are traveling and spending time with their families. 29 wins is a lot to ask in 14 days considering the time of year. I think they could have done 5/5/4 for the squad battles and 4/4/4 for the rivals. Would have made it more reasonable. But EA don’t and have never cared about quality of life. They want you so addicted that you play fut instead of enjoying your families.

Yep

Also take into account I play full Icon and elite teams in div 4\5 all the time, you think those people will care about these Icons, nope.

So you will be trying to do the objectives against elite teams who care not about boring swaps and have to use 9 first owner cards.

These objectives are just stupid.
  • MxMLover
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    Again 2 weeks playing against ❤️❤️❤️❤️ relegated ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Nice job ea
  • Thunder001
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2019
    You don't have to do them BTW.
  • lastfifa
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    Those bad league offline objectives are boring but online is decent. Objectives are only good thing in this game.
  • BSDShoes
    3212 posts National Call-Up

^ the rival wins objectives are frustrating lol