FUT Icon Swaps (Season🥈is around the corner! ⚽️ Are you ready for your Deco’s?🎄) - discussion thread

Comments

• jenksiee123
    23906 posts Club Captain
    It's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ garbage overall actually. Essien definitely who I'll be getting.
  • futureyears
    1877 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's **** garbage overall actually. Essien definitely who I'll be getting.

Exactly, Essien the only decent option for me
  • BaronSamedi
    1142 posts Professional
    embarrassing choices. Absolutely woeful company
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Good choices imo, better than the first icon swaps.
  • Shaanxz
    21239 posts Club Captain
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    Good choices imo, better than the first icon swaps.

Agree. People in here have mad stacked teams. So makes sense as to why it looks subpar
  • Ozz
    5065 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah it'd wanna be better than the first batch, considering we won't be getting the top cards until March!
  • MikeyP_FC
    14001 posts Has That Special Something
    I would do Zambrotta but have Atal, who looks is a similar card (chem aside). Not sure I have the patience to wait for Essien in March. Maybe I’ll still do Zambrotta just for easier hybrids. Really poor choices. Can’t believe they put base R10 and Vieira as top choices
  • jenksiee123
    23906 posts Club Captain
    8 of those Icons have been taken out of packs for their better versions :D

What's the point.
  • Ozz
    5065 posts Big Money Move

What's the point.

2 of the top 3 most expensive ones are base cards that won't be available to be redeemed until their PIMs are in packs :D
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro

• jenksiee123
    23906 posts Club Captain
    Ozz wrote: »

What's the point.

2 of the top 3 most expensive ones are base cards that won't be available to be redeemed until their PIMs are in packs :D

Who in turn will be 15 mill each no doubt at this rate :s
  • Boss0
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do we get 30 tokens this Time around?
  • thkvl
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2019
    24 according to the little sidebar thing on fut central.

I was hoping for 30 as well because I wanted prime Campbell and baby Zambrotta, but I'll end up getting Koeman+Zambrotta instead.
  • Boss0
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    thkvl wrote: »
    24 according to the little sidebar thing on fut central.

Hmmmm. Cos I went Hagi first. I should have done Pep and Ferdinando. That eliminates Del P/Ronaldhino. Essien has a terrible nation.
    Leaning towards Figo/Raul and Koeman or Zambrota or Hierro.
  • GL
    11065 posts Has That Special Something
    I like the choices ngl
  • Tsarov
    5460 posts Big Money Move
    GL wrote: »
    I like the choices ngl

I love Essien. He is perfect for my CDM spot. And I am tired of Vieira and Gullit after using them in the last 2 editions of FIFA.
  • Arsenalfan97
    8127 posts League Winner
    When it says 9 first owner bundesliga players in your starting squad does it mean 9 first owner cards in your starting 11 including the bench or do I have to start 9 first owner bundesliga cards in my starting 11
  • BaronSamedi
    1142 posts Professional
    When it says 9 first owner bundesliga players in your starting squad does it mean 9 first owner cards in your starting 11 including the bench or do I have to start 9 first owner bundesliga cards in my starting 11

9 in your starting xi
  • Tsarov

Unfortunately 9 first owner players in your starting 11, but you can change them after the kick-off.

But it still will be a painful SBC to complete. I do not have too many Bundesliga players.
  • Arsenalfan97
    8127 posts League Winner
    Tsarov wrote: »

Unfortunately 9 first owner players in your starting 11, but you can change them after the kick-off.

But it still will be a painful SBC to complete. I do not have too many Bundesliga players.

I got the game 3 days ago I’ve not got much of anything decent 😂
  • jenksiee123
    23906 posts Club Captain
    Think I've changed me mind and gonna just take the Icon pack. Only 18 tokens instead of 23 for Essien.
  • Thefranchise92
    4274 posts National Call-Up
    im either taking the mid or doing blanc and koeman
  • McRaven
    5643 posts Big Money Move
    The more I think about it, the more I can't be bothered much. Might just take VDS and stop.

The objectives aren't even fun in the most comptetive mode in FUT. Bring me Icon SBCs.
  • 0113MB wrote: »

• Chappy
    4045 posts National Call-Up
    Squad Battles on Legendary is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ disgrace to video games. EA should be taken out back and shot.

https://www.xboxclips.com/chappyx69/2dda2598-8640-42b1-95d8-2dc80614f36a
  • Mc_chigby
    1060 posts Professional
    Chappy wrote: »
    Squad Battles on Legendary is a **** disgrace to video games. EA should be taken out back and shot.

https://www.xboxclips.com/chappyx69/2dda2598-8640-42b1-95d8-2dc80614f36a

Play the low rate teams. Its easy then
  • Tsarov
    All the tokens collected.

I am expecting next part this Friday. My aim is most likely Essien. End game CDM I think.
  • Legend Killer
    1262 posts Professional
    Going for Raul + Zambrotta combination, allows me to miss a few tokens and get two good icons straight into my starting line up.
  • Otis
    3545 posts National Call-Up
    Tsarov wrote: »
    All the tokens collected.

I am expecting next part this Friday. My aim is most likely Essien. End game CDM I think.

No swaps have come out on the day of a new season so far, so I wouldn’t expect this to be any different.
  • BcfcDale88
    4570 posts National Call-Up
    Took Hierro first and he’s decent, next stop is the mid icon pack