Icon Swaps or Icon SBC's?

WFCBagnall
99464 posts Moderator
Which do you prefer?

Icon Swaps or Icon SBC's? 194 votes

Sbcs
76%
AckerDawudRonaldoWelshXaviI SiR MartY IDeversDan is ClutchDaddyjjmmww1Legend KillerTheMightyBeePieman25TescocartyHUNTERLahmChopshayhor1xFATALDarthsinvadetCameron-NCAFCBlackFridayRule 148 votes
Swaps
23%
Safehands84Jfo88Boysie91Liam WSuarez8GTaylorBlitzersNLpekkaa88cavacaJimmyb83GromitGoodnightIreneFGseixasozcs_69PranavMasscheranoPiotrLoloMuzzaLUFCRetro_GAlexBear012 46 votes

Comments

• BlackFridayRule
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sbcs
    Easy. Sbcs
  • OZero
    7693 posts League Winner
    Sbcs
    I changed my mind after reading this disgraceful swap list. Icon SBC.
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Sbcs
    I mean ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I like icon swap but not with choices like this so I have to go with sbcs too now
  • CarpeDiem
    3424 posts National Call-Up
    Sbcs
    Should have both imo.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Why not both?
  • Stannovic
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sbcs
    Sbc for sure
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    Sbcs
    EA brilliantly removed Icon SBCs and locked top end cards like Eusebio, R9, Mid Vieira out of average player's reach

Remember two years ago you could do Vieira SBC for 1.5m, now they charge you 300k for Sissoko
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    Swaps
    Probably swaps.. Wish you could complete them quicker tho.. Maybe release swap icon players like 8 times a year. Start with the shittier ones.. And give us an opportunity to use icons for 100k packs once we are done with them
  • joehuk
    8202 posts League Winner
    Sbcs
    Sbcs.

I play fifa to use players i want to use not players EA want me to use said this from the start.
  • Boysie91
    15916 posts World Class
    Swaps
    Free icon
  • ChappellRovers
    3416 posts National Call-Up
    Sbcs
    Prefer the SBC’s, I like doing puzzles not hitting horrific objectives that are basically impossible with people quitting games left right and centre.
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    Sbcs
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Free icon

it's not free though
  • Bags
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sbcs
    Can hardly wait for baby Gullit for 24 tokens from icon swaps 3
  • TheMightyBee
    4113 posts National Call-Up
    Sbcs
    Those objectives :D:D
  • Doub13emTee
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sbcs
    Swaps is a good idea but poor execution - griding for Nakata or Giggs is just horrible concept.
    SBC's were the way to go.
  • NinthFall
    2709 posts National Call-Up
    Swaps
    Swaps, gives a chance to everyone to get them by actually playing the game
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Swaps
    Swaps, not wasting coins on icon SBC's that I'd regret when TOTS comes around.
  • Tesco
    8317 posts League Winner
    Sbcs
    I don't like being forced to use players I don't want to use or be forced to play game modes that don't interest me to get a player that I'd like

Win requirements on the objectives just makes an already toxic game mode even worse

Bring back SBCs ta
  • SuperRob
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sbcs
    Feasibly we could (and probably should) have both swaps and sbcs in the game. The decision to remove icon sbcs from the game was probably one of the worst decisions ever made in the fifa franchise. The reasoning given at the time was laughable and everything they tried to achieve with it has not worked. @EA_Roger how about you stop performing like the Arsenal back 4 and get icon sbcs back in the game as its pretty clear this is what the community wants
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Sbcs
    All day every day.
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    Sbcs
    The market is a living organism and won’t be held to ransom. Ea are holding the good primes to ransom. I don’t have time to play ten billion games for base Ronaldinho. I did his prime sbc then put him in maldini sbc when I was bored but didn’t regret doing him as was a good use of my high rated fodder
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    edited December 2019
    Sbcs
    I don't know why they couldn't have done both. All they needed to do was remove the submitting Icons requirement.

Edit: I previously said swaps on another poll, and I stand by swaps being a good idea, but there is no reason to not have the icon SBCs...seems silly to me.

That being said, I have 6 icons in my team already, and that will soon be 8.
  • Safehands84
    4121 posts National Call-Up
    Swaps
    Swaps all day. Every other post last year was people complain about playing the same 11 players every game, no there variety in teams you face, also get to use lots of different players normally wouldnt look at.
  • TheMightyBee
    4113 posts National Call-Up
    Sbcs
    Swaps all day. Every other post last year was people complain about playing the same 11 players every game, no there variety in teams you face, also get to use lots of different players normally wouldnt look at.

This is the worst FUT ever for seeing the same players every game
  • WFCBagnall
    99464 posts Moderator
    Sbcs

Do you play against Sissoko, Lucas, Dembele, Semedo, Lenglet, Mendy and co every game?
  • PiotrLolo
    3762 posts National Call-Up
    Swaps
    Should be both. SBC's were for rich people. I was able to do few only during TOTS, when highrated cards were going for peanuts. SWAP should also be shorter. Waiting 2 months for a player. I prefered monthly SWAPs.
  • Dibbe
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sbcs
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Swaps, gives a chance to everyone to get them by actually playing the game[/Qoute]

Could easily get icons with Sbc by just playing...... 8 icon Sbc last year by only playing, no FP spent
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    Sbcs
    I was quite okay with the first batch. But this batch is just really bad. Im probably gonna take VDS; Hierro and Koeman. But i dont réally want any of them tbh. Its more the others are bad. Only decent one is essien but have prime Kean from batch 1 and even if not i wouldnt want to wait 2 months for that card.
  • Safehands84
    4121 posts National Call-Up
    Swaps
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Do you play against Sissoko, Lucas, Dembele, Semedo, Lenglet, Mendy and co every game?

No