RIP Icon Swap 2 requirements! #BringBackIconSBC

Hamzy_LFC
2871 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2019
I mean wow!

I expected them to be difficult but these are just absurd lol

I can’t beat cpu on legendary and I struggle on world class so don’t know how I’m gonna do this.

Online swaps just looks an endless chore upon endless chore... I wanted ADP so 6 token now with 14 days to complete...

Don’t know might just leave it...

Comments

• Jimmyb83
    1163 posts Professional
    It might be slightly more informative if you tell people what the requirements are.
  • People get carried away and forget that during TOTS 95% of Icons are not useful anymore. Certainly not grinding for any of these, just like I didn't bother grinding for any on the Icons in Icons swaps 1.
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    I thought I was the only one who find the objectives ridiculous and grindy.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Gonna try and get 11 at least for zambrotta. Rest don't really care for.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Lol 7 first owned players obviously wasn't enough. The online wins requires 9 first owned players from that league!
  • Jdizzle
    3161 posts National Call-Up
    6 squad battles wins? Do they want me to die of boredom or what.
  • I SiR MartY I
    16771 posts World Class
    EA, bring back icon SBCs, please.

These are just not worth the effort.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    Jimmyb83 wrote: »
    It might be slightly more informative if you tell people what the requirements are.

Mate I don’t work for EA...

I saw the requirements using the companion app coming home from work. I’m not even at home on my console. It’s not hard.

• Hamzy_LFC
    Gonna try and get 11 at least for zambrotta. Rest don't really care for.

I was looking at ADP but then thinking about it by the time I compete that they will be better cards also few promos along the way.

Rumoured RTTF batch 2 tomorrow

• NotdaGOAT
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Previous swaps players dont work for these right? I got pirlo so idc but I was curious
  • Hamzy_LFC
    Navraat wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

what? are you not excited about free Icons?

As a Division 9 player I am so excited to finally use my childhood hero Pires, he will help me win a lot of games against top 100 pro players with Gullit, R9

why are you guys complaining? I AM HAPPY!!!111.1!!

AND BEST PART?

THEY ARE ALL FREEEEEEEEEEE

FREEEEEEEEE

I ONLY HAVE TO SPEND 40 HOURS PLAYING SQUAD BATTLES

ONLY 40 HOURS

GTFOH

• Boysie91
    15943 posts World Class
    I might just get VDS
  • MayneNL
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gonna get 6 for Hierro and then i'll see if the next objectives are any better.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    I might just get VDS

I’m not gonna bother with it. It’s too much man of a chore mediocre icon and probably all irrelevant come the new year with TOTY and few other promos.

• pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2019
    If you cant beat 50 rated 40 chem teams on legendary, then you dont deserve to use icons.. Unless you care about SB rewards, you can just play against that first squad 700 times.. Just keep refreshing
  • the objectives are easy. just time consuming and ofc we have to wait 2 months for a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ essien. so nice of them
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »

As a Division 9 player I am so excited to finally use my childhood hero Pires, he will help me win a lot of games against top 100 pro players with Gullit, R9

AND BEST PART?

FREEEEEEEEE

ONLY 40 HOURS

GTFOH

it was sarcasm
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Just want a better CB than Nesta.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    If you cant beat 50 rated 40 chem teams on legendary, then you dont deserve to use icons.. Unless you care about SB rewards, you can just play against that first squad 700 times.. Just keep refreshing

One of the most idiotic things I’ve ever read on here... who the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ wants to die playing squad battles anyway?!?

• Cbn
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just not worth the grind
  • Mmandras
    6600 posts Big Money Move
    Uh... Might have to wait for that Del Piero.
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up

One of the most idiotic things I’ve ever read on here... who the **** wants to die playing squad battles anyway?!?

This. Especially when you have Weekend League, Division Rivals
  • Hamzy_LFC

AND BEST PART?

FREEEEEEEEE

ONLY 40 HOURS

GTFOH

it was sarcasm

I know mate.

• pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2019

One of the most idiotic things I’ve ever read on here... who the **** wants to die playing squad battles anyway?!?

You said it was too hard. I told you how to make it easier. You should thank me
  • Amdp9
    6857 posts Big Money Move
    The thing is last year all year everyone was complains about how SBC ‘s are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that everything is so expensive, EA done something different to balance the game and make it right for everyone to have equal opportunity and still complains, only thing I would say is the most boring is SB challenge online is the most fun to play with random teams. Enjoy the moment guys icons aren’t free
  • ml1dch
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mid Van Der Sars all round
  • Hamzy_LFC

You said it was too hard. I told you how to make it easier. You should thank me

Thanks for the tip mate.

It’s the boredom that kills it honestly I can’t stand playing for XP on season progress lol

But this is waaaaayy over the top.

• Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    I get the time sink on squad battles is not great. But end of the day it's a challenge to complete and play with different players. If you dont want to do it then dont.

Same as why I dont play weekend league much, yet I dont create a thread saying it should be a week league to allow me to play. I dont want to spend lots of time on the weekend playing fifa so just dont
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    I may slowly and casually get van der sar just because I liked him last year. I personally won't bother with the grind for more, for me I just prefer to play with my team and don't overly enjoy a lot of these objectives using 9 1st owned serie a etc.

For others this is perfect.

This and icon sbcs would have been perfect.