Why always Germans??

Gooders66
463 posts An Exciting Prospect
I'm in the UK so why am I always playing Germans, and everytime I do they don't seem to have any delay and usually beat me, have Germany got better servers or what??

Comments

  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    There is two servers or something in their country.
  • CarpeDiem
    3424 posts National Call-Up
    The main EU servers are in France (Paris) and Germany( Frankfurt) so the majority of games will be against people from in and around those nations.
  • Gooders66
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2019
    There is two servers or something in their country.

    It's so frustrating when you play them, it's as if they are playing a different game than me, their players are faster, more agile, and they always make their passes, pity I can't just play people in the UK, at least I might have a chance then.
  • Mutu10gol
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    I live near Frankfurt and I have the same problems like you with the delay, so you are wrong...
  • Gooders66
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    I live near Frankfurt and I have the same problems like you with the delay, so you are wrong...

    Fair enough, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong,maybe Germans are just as good at virtual football as they are in real life 😂
  • Gogs
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    I live near Frankfurt and I have the same problems like you with the delay, so you are wrong...

    Same her and i am in Stuttgart. 200km away from Frankfurt. Rivals unplayable for me evenings since release.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Big problem with matchmaking. UK players should only be put on the Irish, Dutch servers. When I play COD, it always puts me on the closest server, same story with Apex.
  • Gooders66
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Big problem with matchmaking. UK players should only be put on the Irish, Dutch servers. When I play COD, it always puts me on the closest server, same story with Apex.

    I never have any issues playing COD, always runs perfectly and no button delay whatsoever, need to play that more to ease the frustration of fifa 20
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Gooders66 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Big problem with matchmaking. UK players should only be put on the Irish, Dutch servers. When I play COD, it always puts me on the closest server, same story with Apex.

    I never have any issues playing COD, always runs perfectly and no button delay whatsoever, need to play that more to ease the frustration of fifa 20

    That's because it puts you on the closest server, majority of people in the lobby will have a low ping. They've a lot more servers around Europe than EA.
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    germans are not your enemy, don't let EA fool you and take your anger out on other players when it's EA at fault for not having a good online service
  • Gooders66
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2019
    Navraat wrote: »
    germans are not your enemy, don't let EA fool you and take your anger out on other players when it's EA at fault for not having a good online service

    Not angry, just frustrated. It's baffling to me why the UK hasn't got any servers here!!?
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2019
    Gooders66 wrote: »
    Navraat wrote: »
    germans are not your enemy, don't let EA fool you and take your anger out on other players when it's EA at fault for not having a good online service

    Not angry, just frustrated. It's baffling to me why the UK hasn't got any servers here!!?

    The server locations are fine, just isn't enough servers around Europe. EA will match people from the other side of Europe on Dutch, Irish servers creating a high ping match.
  • ChappellRovers
    3416 posts National Call-Up
    9/10 times I lose to Germans but at least the Germans play fair. Unlike the French who, in my experience, constantly exploit bugs.
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    9/10 times I lose to Germans but at least the Germans play fair. Unlike the French who, in my experience, constantly exploit bugs.

    The Germans are the wurst for replay watching in the WL
    And they watch every cutscene too, it’s in Fuhrer ating
  • ChappellRovers
    3416 posts National Call-Up
    LiamSully wrote: »
    9/10 times I lose to Germans but at least the Germans play fair. Unlike the French who, in my experience, constantly exploit bugs.

    The Germans are the wurst for replay watching in the WL
    And they watch every cutscene too, it’s in Fuhrer ating

    The last 3 words made me laugh so hard.
  • At the moment I wouldn’t mind playing against Germans. It’s been against Romanians and Hungarian players for me today. I’ve turned it off. CBA with the lag compensation for them
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Because you only got the server in Ireland.

    Don’t blame the Germans, blame EA for being greedy and closing UK servers.
  • BigBadBaloo
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    They watch every replay, they abuse the AI and they have clear advantage due to proximity to the servers. Yet they still abuse every mechanic going.

    Plus Baumann is German. That’s the ultimate low.
Sign In or Register to comment.