FIFA 20 Positivity Thread

Comments

• AlexBear012
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    Crash Team Racing is the best game in history tho

I haven't played it nor am I saying anything bad about it though I find it rather amusing that EA lost the award of best sports vame to an animated racing game when they have a monopoly on a game for the most popular sport in the world. Shows they're clearly doing something wrong.

I mean every game lost to Crash

Also not sure they really care, the money Is coming anyway
  • RadioShaq
    19961 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    The game was nominated for best sports games at the game awards. Step in the right direction shows it’s improving over previous years.

Who were the other nominees?

It was sports/racing dirt rally, pes, f1, crash and fifa. So fifa beat out a lot of really good games.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    The game was nominated for best sports games at the game awards. Step in the right direction shows it’s improving over previous years.

It was sports/racing dirt rally, pes, f1, crash and fifa. So fifa beat out a lot of really good games.

PES was 1 of the nominees?
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something

But how? Every aspect of the game is banter.
  • CharlieC
    7428 posts League Winner
    There’s definitely more skill gap than FIFA 19 (The exploit edition)
  • RadioShaq
    19961 posts Moderator
    Would be nice to see the fifa pros be nominated next year or the hosts. Gorilla tekkz msdossary have been on top the scene for a long time.
  • McSwigan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not sure if EA have made adjustments but have noticed pace strikers are no longer tackling like VVD. Game feels more balanced - there isn’t only one way to win and I like that. Made my way up to D5 from 7 in a week 👍
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    McSwigan wrote: »
    Not sure if EA have made adjustments but have noticed pace strikers are no longer tackling like VVD. Game feels more balanced - there isn’t only one way to win and I like that. Made my way up to D5 from 7 in a week 👍

Were did u notice this I played one game last night vrs vardy,rashford , za ha ,moura in same team and none missed a single tackle they all chased down everything
    There is absolutely nothing balanced about that my games are decided by input lag and who’s ai decides to show up in game
    The only positive I can now find is that this bs game has finally made me realise how bad the franchise has got and I’m now free of this garbage I no longer feel the need to play through the bs for rewards

I’m now positive that ea will never get another penny from me
  • McSwigan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Queens11 wrote: »
    McSwigan wrote: »

Were did u notice this I played one game last night vrs vardy,rashford , za ha ,moura in same team and none missed a single tackle they all chased down everything
    There is absolutely nothing balanced about that my games are decided by input lag and who’s ai decides to show up in game
    The only positive I can now find is that this bs game has finally made me realise how bad the franchise has got and I’m now free of this garbage I no longer feel the need to play through the bs for rewards

I’m now positive that ea will never get another penny from me

Maybe it’s a Monday/Tuesday thing? I won most of those games on Monday and Tuesday. I never seem to win online later in the week. I’ve only played weekend league once - not into sweaty games. Don’t get me wrong - still feels like there are games where it doesn’t matter what I do because it’s been decided that I’m not going to win. Trying to make lemonade here.
  • Diggy
    15601 posts World Class
    :joy:
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    Queens11 wrote: »
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    Kartal_FC wrote: »
    One must be on serious drugs to be positive with this [email protected]

Or maybe we just knew what to expect from EA getting in to 20?

So why whine if you know it would happen? It’s hilarious to watch all these same faces cry year after year, well knowing things won’t change.

So let’s stop acting like children without responsebility for our own actions, and get what enjoyment out of it we can.

So you think everyone e on here is above the age of 18

You might be surprised, but
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/513775/just-wondering-the-age-group-playing-fifa/p1
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great content, excited to use that Cazorla
  • Der Tooldoktor
    222 posts Sunday League Hero
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    It’s nice to play some football.

Yeah, I like that. :smiley:

Yes, me too, but since I can't play irl through injuries anymore, I would really love a game to come out where you'd be able to pay it on
  • RileyD
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Can we delete all the negative messages or something?

I understand the rage but this isnt the place

It’s the perfect place...

this isn't a joke thread tbh it's a serious "positives sides" of the game

if you don't have any go to the negativity thread

if you just want to joke, neither threads are good

100% agree
  • RileyD
    Another positive are the rewards this time around for Season Objectives. Easy to get Futmas cards, free packs and funny festive items
  • BadSeedsFC
    3152 posts National Call-Up
    Not playing FUT Champs on the weekends improves my mood 100%. That's a positive thing :)
  • RileyD
    Another positive is that this thread has more replies, views and reactions than the negativity thread.

Shows the game isnt that bad!
  • dcordash
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've gotten a whole lot of enjoyment out of the game. Spent more hours than I really should and, for the most part, I enjoy it.

Finally got myself right with the fact that Rivals is nothing more than a randomized queue of rotating winners/losers with very little relevance to skills. If you can get yourself to the point that you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you don't win or lose because of how talented you are..but because that's how the AI decided the outcome long before you pushed the first O/X on your controller...it's ok.

Sometimes the animation plays in your favor, sometimes your opponents...enjoy the ride.
  • Robmu22
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    A positivity thread, jeez,

Erm... A lot of pretty colourful cards.

The gameplay makes me laugh it's that much of a joke.
  • AlexBear012
    Whats the point of posting if you have nothing to say guys lol
  • Rugby
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I Enjoy Playing the game just people relegate themselves
    The objectives are great in my opinion
    Drop Back in the tactics really annoy me though
    The PES Gameplay is better but you can't buy players in my club and that ruins it

• abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class
    Except for servers n drag back abuse, everything is ok
    I like the objective grinding,, at the end feel like i actually own the player
  • EA_Rtas
    2590 posts EA Community Manager
    Alright I've cleared this thread out considering there is another thread for negative constructive comments also stickied. Keep this on topic and respect the OP's request to keep it positive. If you don't have something positive then you don't need to post in here, it's that simple. If you only have constructive negative stuff to say then pop it in the other thread.
  • RileyD
    Looking forward to Icon Swaps 2.

Merry Christmas everyone!
  • MrSchool_the12
    52 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2019
    I really like the icon swaps. Even though the objectives are a pain, it gives non-addicts a chance to obtain Icons which consists of most people's favourite players:)

Lol instead of spending time editing out comments here how about you spend some time delievering the massive negative feeeback to the development teams or at least communicate that you are ignoring the feedback?
  • AlexBear012
    Merry Christmas guys, good luck for tomorrow hope your favorite icon is in the next swap!
  • FalconFan
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pretty positive that posts on this thread have been deleted... that is positively disturbing.
  • BenGriggs420
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2019
    Here’s a positive!!!!!

I like it that they won’t let me apply squad fitness consumable when they’re already at 99.
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Compared to 19, your players have momentum from speed and that makes proper application of R2 more essential than before. The dribbling upgrade allows for much more fine tuned dribbling, especially with how a bad tackle sometimes rebounds to you again. It’s a nice touch.

The stalemate is kinda broken, if you dunno how to play. You will get smashed which is nice. I don’t mind taking a beating to fine tune my defending.

This is really based on me recently retrying fifa 19, and omfg never again.

Fifa 20 is like Fifa 18 with spice from 19. Considering many disliked 18, I see why people hate after 19. As some people actually seemed to enjoy 19. :lol:

To each their own, I suppose :blush:
  • RileyD
    edited December 2019
    The new Icon Swaps look better catered to all types of players (hardcores and casuals).

I'll grab Moore as a Hammers fan and see where I am after that