Great Futmas content out now!

Comments

• Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    I guess EA weren't visited by the three spirits last night.

@Game over man game over
  • A_Snipe
    2532 posts Fans' Favourite
    They’re saving it for tomorrow. Red Neymar’s for all and for all a good year
  • IxToMxI
    7080 posts League Winner
    EA confirmed player SBC’s until 24th.

Can’t really expect content today it’s Christmas Day, give EA a break
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I guess EA weren't visited by the three spirits last night.

@Game over man game over

Where is he? Did he quit? I know he wasn’t well, I hope he’s been ok.
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Give EA a break 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    Beat you to it again how does it feel

I bet he really really annoyed ffs
    U must be feeling a real sense of accomplishment
  • YB_11_
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    He is singing for Atletico that's why they delayed it..
  • Coderood
    1915 posts Fans' Favourite

They cant give us content, but today they can sell 100k packs?

Are you getting paid by EA to post this garbage?
  • Jrmcsorley85
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    bought a 100k pack, got 82 centreback. like a 18 quid pack lmao... wasted coins that i should of bought andy Robertson with 🙈
  • Mossup
    1206 posts Professional
    bought a 100k pack, got 82 centreback. like a 18 quid pack lmao... wasted coins that i should of bought andy Robertson with 🙈

You live and learn mate
  • deejay85
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I said previously I’m going to expect nothing so won’t be shocked at how little we get but i was wrong, genuinely expected something small for the player base as a thank you from ea. Definitely learnt my lesson now 🤪
  • RayS
    31051 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2019
    I'm just glad I got Jedi FO for Christmas. I usually only play FUT all year, but as an avid Star Wars fan, I figured it was time to branch out a little.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something

How the get away with giving an 82 in a 100/125k is beyond me.
    RayS wrote: »
    I'm just glad I got Jedi FO for Christmas. I usually only play FUT all year, but as an avid Star Wars fan, I figured it was time to branch out a little.

Same.
  • CustardHippo
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Figured being Christmas they would have released something. For anyone that may want to defend EA saying “it’s Christmas no one would be working”...

These sort of things can be pre loaded and released on schedules. Same with any sort of software or such which this is, changes to the games code etc. They could easily have said “let’s give the players something special it’s Christmas after all” but in the end opted against it. Says it all. They had the chance to and the means to and still did nothing.

Funnily enough they didn’t forget to load the release schedule for promo packs, probably in the hope of grabbing a few extra bucks with all the new players getting the game for Christmas. Make sure they still take a killing on their day off.
  • Drachenfells
    1009 posts Professional
    They haven't released anything for the last 4 years, why on earth would you think they would this year? Not defending them, think it's disgusting myself but use to it now.
  • IxToMxI
    7080 posts League Winner
    Coderood wrote: »

Nope, I’m just not a constantly negative person, pretty sure the development of code to drop and change pack offers is a lot easier than the creation of new cards in dev ops, test, release, brand, code and add the dynamics we all love.

As I stated the also set out the schedule before Christmas and even confirmed icon swaps would be on Boxing Day, doesn’t take much more than a tiny brain cell to work out they’ve implied there would be no content on Xmas day

Do you work on Xmas day? So why should they? I personally think no one should work Xmas day was surprised they dropped totw.

That’s all my opinion though, it’s a forum we are all entitled to one, in which we should be able to argue positively to each other whilst being able to see others point of view. Not enforce our views and jump down each other’s throats, mock or ridicule you know?
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    If EA gave a free 100k pack people would complain they got a 82 out of it :D
  • IxToMxI
    7080 posts League Winner

I think EA have just changed it, there is a date usually around their birthday that they give free packs based on tier of how much you have logged into FUT.

Imagine the amount of people that have second accounts and all the coin farm accounts are given free packs just because it’s Christmas can see the problems that probably creates
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite

I think EA have just changed it, there is a date usually around their birthday that they give free packs based on tier of how much you have logged into FUT.

Imagine the amount of people that have second accounts and all the coin farm accounts are given free packs just because it’s Christmas can see the problems that probably creates

They indeed did change it.

Few years ago it was on Christmas and now its in Lunar new year or fut birthday or something based on how many times you logged in
  • MarioMonk
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite

Nope, I’m just not a constantly negative person, pretty sure the development of code to drop and change pack offers is a lot easier than the creation of new cards in dev ops, test, release, brand, code and add the dynamics we all love.

As I stated the also set out the schedule before Christmas and even confirmed icon swaps would be on Boxing Day, doesn’t take much more than a tiny brain cell to work out they’ve implied there would be no content on Xmas day

Do you work on Xmas day? So why should they? I personally think no one should work Xmas day was surprised they dropped totw.

That’s all my opinion though, it’s a forum we are all entitled to one, in which we should be able to argue positively to each other whilst being able to see others point of view. Not enforce our views and jump down each other’s throats, mock or ridicule you know?

Agreed. Cant wait for all the staff in hospitals to get xmas day off.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2019

Why would they need to work on Xmas day? The card was created 6 days ago. They could have set this to drop on any day from then. Stop making excuses for this company. 12,000 employees, it only takes 1 to hit go. The player base pays their wages, so asking for a little back isn’t much to ask. Putting 8 jumbo packs in the store isn’t the one.

Imagine not doing another Futmas card because Jesus was in the app banners? It’s just neglect.
  • Jrmcsorley85
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do we not get free loyalty packs when we log into app. have they stopped that too? sure last year got one at 90 days, 120 days so fourth..