FUTMAS JESUS - ANOTHER EA MUGGING

MHoney1234
10339 posts Has That Special Something
edited December 2019
What’a the point releasing a card into the database, putting the player on the apps and console marketing tabs, to then not bother releasing him?

EA are a joke. Feed that back @EA_Roger - the amount of money this company make off the player base and they give you an SBC for a rate gold pack.

All this company do is troll the player base. Would it really have killed them to drop a thank you, or even a free objective player. Mercenaries

Comments

• Roger won't do nothing mate
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1396 posts Professional
    Absolute jokes. Removed due to their own error. Parasites
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Tbf I logged on out of habit to check for new content, even on Christmas Day, and am relieved nothing is out so I don't have to touch this game the rest of the day.
  • MHoney1234
    Roger won't do nothing mate

He can feed it back and maybe answer why they marketed a player with no intention of being released?
  • MHoney1234 wrote: »

He can feed it back and maybe answer why they marketed a player with no intention of being released?

In an ideal world yes but Roger is not very active I've noticed
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    They made a mistake and couldn't release him as a objective as there was only 2 days left of the last season, so it was never going to be released.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Here I can go ahead and tell you the reply, “I have submitted your request to the team and they are aware and working on it.”

TA DAA

Man I should be a mod or community manager, I’ve got this.
  • MHoney1234

Embarrassing.
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Tbf I logged on out of habit to check for new content, even on Christmas Day, and am relieved nothing is out so I don't have to touch this game the rest of the day.

Fair shout. I wonder how many times this company can troll its player base and get away with it.
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1396 posts Professional
    They made a mistake and couldn't release him as a objective as there was only 2 days left of the last season, so it was never going to be released.

It’s Christmas. They could’ve released him for scoring 1 goal in offline friendlies if they wanted to.

Parasitic company only interested in fleecing all the kids who got money for xmas with their 100k packs
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    We may never see his like again.

Hope him and OTW Naingo are in a better place
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Embarrassing.

Fair shout. I wonder how many times this company can troll its player base and get away with it.

Certainly not defending them mate but count it as a blessing and forget this scrap until tomorrow.
  • MHoney1234

It’s Christmas. They could’ve released him for scoring 1 goal in offline friendlies if they wanted to.

Parasitic company only interested in fleecing all the kids who got money for xmas with their 100k packs

Agree mate. 100k packs in the store tell it’s own story. Rinse and repeat.

• MHoney1234 wrote: »

Here I can go ahead and tell you the reply, “I have submitted your request to the team and they are aware and working on it.”

TA DAA

Man I should be a mod or community manager, I’ve got this.

So true its like a pre recording every time, EA are a disgrace to its customers and nothing will ever change
  • McSwigan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Give everyone a Free Futmas Jesus for Christmas then!
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I'm loving this 🤣
  • MHoney1234
    edited December 2019
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    We may never see his like again.

Hope him and OTW Naingo are in a better place

RIP

Embarrassing.

Certainly not defending them mate but count it as a blessing and forget this scrap until tomorrow.

True mate. Beggars belief. 100k packs though to keep the Timmy’s happy. Time to put this game down for good
  • MHoney1234

That’s a cop out mate
  • Nazgul
    1150 posts Professional
    Ffs he was on the Futbin app 2 days ago!

What’s wrong with this company! I don’t get the constant attempts to upset the player base.

• Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just buy 100 packs and than brag how u packed wby on ur 1st try 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Razovar
    2086 posts National Call-Up
    EA Scum
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    3* weak foot?
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    To be fair EA are a complete joke. Or atleast those that work on ultimate team are. How can you release a picture of a futmas Jesus on day one , and then it never materialize 😂. Absolutely hilarious and incompetent.
  • Mmandras
    6322 posts Big Money Move
    It's one big machine that works on children tears.
  • MHoney1234
    Nazgul wrote: »
    Ffs he was on the Futbin app 2 days ago!

What’s wrong with this company! I don’t get the constant attempts to upset the player base.

Just more proof the levels these guys stoop to. The multi millions this player base puts in. Frauds
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up

What a load of tripe
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    Perhaps, they thought releasing a card for a player named Jesus was in poor taste.

Stranger things have happened.
  • Revolver_310
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • MHoney1234
    Perhaps, they thought releasing a card for a player named Jesus was in poor taste.

Stranger things have happened.

Nah mate, they wanted people to buy their 100k packs. That’s all they care about it.
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    Those defending EA, I'm convinced that some of you are paid staff on here pretending to be consumers and hijacking threads. Happens everytime a negative thread goes up. Someone pops up and attacks the poster or says things to derail the discussion. But this kind of incompetence by a multibillion dollar company is inexcusable.