Piamonte Calcio chants..

Zidane11
290 posts Sunday League Hero
They don't chant anything!? It would be nice if there were only sounds or something else which gives goosebumps??

Comments

  • DYL_26
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Because it’s a made up team! Made by EA after they failed their fans!
  • Zidane11
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2019
    DYL_26 wrote: »
    Because it’s a made up team! Made by EA after they failed their fans!

    I know it's a fictional team but yet they could add some sounds??
  • JT1988
    52 posts Park Captain
    DYL_26 wrote: »
    Because it’s a made up team! Made by EA after they failed their fans!

    Dude let it go. Complaining about the fact that Juventus is now Piemonte is not gonna bring them back. And EA didn't fail their fans. Konami just outbid them for the rights. If you really want to play with Juventus buy PES. But don't keep complaining about this every chance you get it only anoyes people.
  • DYL_26
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2019
    JT1988 wrote: »
    DYL_26 wrote: »
    Because it’s a made up team! Made by EA after they failed their fans!

    Dude let it go. Complaining about the fact that Juventus is now Piemonte is not gonna bring them back. And EA didn't fail their fans. Konami just outbid them for the rights. If you really want to play with Juventus buy PES. But don't keep complaining about this every chance you get it only anoyes people.

    The sales EA make from Fifa in comparison Konami with PES and they are being out bid? They didn’t fail their fans? Next joke mate...
  • Lonestarr033
    77 posts Park Captain
    Juventus are more to blame if you ask me. I'm sure EA made a fair offer, but Juventus are not the only club on Earth.
  • Zidane11
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Juventus are more to blame if you ask me. I'm sure EA made a fair offer, but Juventus are not the only club on Earth.

    I agree and i don't give a s*** about juve because to me it's the gameplay that matters BUT i understand the die-hard juve fanboy here too.. and i guess he's an Italian too.. daaamn that must be s*** to him!! 😑😑
  • DYL_26
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zidane11 wrote: »
    Juventus are more to blame if you ask me. I'm sure EA made a fair offer, but Juventus are not the only club on Earth.

    I agree and i don't give a s*** about juve because to me it's the gameplay that matters BUT i understand the die-hard juve fanboy here too.. and i guess he's an Italian too.. daaamn that must be s*** to him!! 😑😑

    Thank you!
  • Zidane11
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    DYL_26 wrote: »
    Zidane11 wrote: »
    Juventus are more to blame if you ask me. I'm sure EA made a fair offer, but Juventus are not the only club on Earth.

    I agree and i don't give a s*** about juve because to me it's the gameplay that matters BUT i understand the die-hard juve fanboy here too.. and i guess he's an Italian too.. daaamn that must be s*** to him!! 😑😑

    Thank you!

    Are you Italian?
  • DYL_26
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2019
    Zidane11 wrote: »
    DYL_26 wrote: »
    Zidane11 wrote: »
    Juventus are more to blame if you ask me. I'm sure EA made a fair offer, but Juventus are not the only club on Earth.

    I agree and i don't give a s*** about juve because to me it's the gameplay that matters BUT i understand the die-hard juve fanboy here too.. and i guess he's an Italian too.. daaamn that must be s*** to him!! 😑😑

    Thank you!

    Are you Italian?

    Half! I obviously follow seria A just as much as the premier league and the representation of the league on Fifa is atrocious.
    I literally can’t use the league on career mode. Hopefully Konami get something next year which stops EA from using player likability in the league altogether so it affects ultimate team and EA actually have to do something.

    Edit- I think PES 2013 has all la liga stadiums and Fifa had to act.
Sign In or Register to comment.