For everyone fed up on 20

DFC1983
1308 posts Professional
Didn’t buy Fifa 20 and I’ve got to say playing the odd game of Fifa 19 every week is so much more enjoyable and less stressful than what it was during fifa 19 grinding for rewards and what not. If people don’t enjoy 20 I’d suggest going back to fifa 19 now as at least you’ve got a team you’ve built and can actually enjoy the game now. So glad I didn’t buy 20.

Comments

• Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    Didn’t buy Fifa 20 and I’ve got to say playing the odd game of Fifa 19 every week is so much more enjoyable and less stressful than what it was during fifa 19 grinding for rewards and what not. If people don’t enjoy 20 I’d suggest going back to fifa 19 now as at least you’ve got a team you’ve built and can actually enjoy the game now. So glad I didn’t buy 20.

19 was/is equally as bad as this garbage
  • GeorgeGervin
    2481 posts Fans' Favourite
    Queens11 wrote: »

Agreed
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

❤️❤️❤️❤️ game. Rubbish game. Worst game in the world.

I hate every single second of playing this pile of trash where it won't even let me move my players stuck to the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ spot absolute garbage game.
  • AlexBear012
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite

No way Fifa 19 imo has been the worst one and i played since 16
  • purplegoldfish
    469 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FIFA 20 is game play issues + crippling online play. How in 2019 do you not have servers that work? One lighting round surely pays for a whole new infrastructure right? haha
  • Thunder001
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2019
    So you're playing the odd game now and then rather than grinding for rewards and finding it much more rewarding. Why not just this do this on fifa 20? It's not necessarily the game but peoples attitude to it.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up

Fifa 19 was litteraly the most fake, unskilled broken fifa game ever created.
  • Queens11

No way Fifa 19 imo has been the worst one and i played since 16

19 is easily the worst game in a football sense ever created absolutely bs el tornado ,la croqueta and broken finesse shots

20 is actually a decent game if it’s actually playable but unfortunately the input delay ,lag and the hidden bs we can’t speak off has now combined to turn this game into an absolute mess
  • starfox1284
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    Fifa 19 at least possessed actual consistent ways of scoring
  • Queens11

Yea we’re a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ could consistently outjump a 6ft + player at the back post with bullet header
    or when chiellini could curl one into the top corner every time from 30 yds at ridiculous angles with his 1star weak foot because I tapped a button twice

Biggest pile of garbage and most unrealistic thing ive ever seen
  • BSDShoes
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    I have to agree with others, 19 was by far one of the worst
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    19 is terrible 18 was the best one out of all the broken titles they currently released
  • Covkilla91mob
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play 18 still when bored
  • OZero
    7397 posts League Winner

Yea we’re a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ could consistently outjump a 6ft + player at the back post with bullet header
    or when chiellini could curl one into the top corner every time from 30 yds at ridiculous angles with his 1star weak foot because I tapped a button twice

This

If you are bored just go play seasons occasionally
  • Stoz
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Loads have gone back to 18 myself included
  • Covkilla91mob
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    OZero wrote: »

This

If you are bored just go play seasons occasionally

Seasons is so slow its unbearable Lol
  • DafuqJustHappen
    234 posts Sunday League Hero

I completely disagree. 19 was so much better in terms of responsiveness. Yes, it had connectivity issues, but I don't remember having the kind of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ issues in terms of delay and buttons not registering as with 20.
    And 18 even less so, it has been getting worst for some odd reason. And since they can't give a clear picture nor have fixed it by now, it can only point to crass incompetence.
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Your Germany flag is looking strange.
    Should I send help ?
  • DafuqJustHappen
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Your Germany flag is looking strange.
    Should I send help ?

That's Belgian flag :o
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up

Yes, 180, undefendable, green timed, weak foot from 25 meters, "consistent way of scoring" nice skill though.