CR7 is now under 900k

Vinny1979
5294 posts Big Money Move
:D

Comments

• ha032742
    37522 posts Moderator
    Although the top icons are less accessible this year due to EA, the top NIFs are dirt cheap compared to previous years so you come across Neymar, Mbappe etc. way more frequently.
  • RebelRob
    6470 posts Big Money Move
    Madness tbh.

I can see the usual players, Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, cr etc shooting up after Xmas/toty.

• EddieFicio
    22470 posts Club Captain
    Campino wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Madness tbh.

I can see the usual players, Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, cr etc shooting up after Xmas/toty.

Not happening mate, they won’t rise again now

This

Promos every week means everything stays low
  • Chappy
    4072 posts National Call-Up
    I’d much rather get my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kicked by Messi, Neymar, and Mbappe, than Rashford, Pepe, and Sissoko. Keep em low.
  • MikeyP_FC
    14020 posts Has That Special Something
    875 B)
  • Finesse_4days
    9757 posts League Winner
    edited December 2019
    Got inform CR7 earlier on for 1.03 mill, I actually play him LW which would be a surprise to most people but with the right instructions he plays well there even though he isn't as agile as he once was.
  • Rucci
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    sold my if cr7 yesterday for 1.15 bought the if today for 999 iam fine ^^
  • ccooaattssyy
    11172 posts Has That Special Something
    Is he even good?
  • Maverick
    6553 posts Big Money Move
    Is he even good?

Yes
  • ccooaattssyy
    Maverick wrote: »
    Is he even good?

Yes

Better than Messi, Mbappe, Neymar?
  • MikeyP_FC
    14020 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes he is
  • Paawkyy
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is he even good?

Yes

Depends on playstyle
  • Pugzilla
    17327 posts World Class
    CR7’s shooting is very good
  • Maverick
    Is he even good?

Yes

Like the Pawkey guy said, depends on the playstyle, but I'd probably only take Neymar above him.
  • Paawkyy
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is he even good?

Yes

Like the Pawkey guy said, depends on the playstyle, but I'd probably only take Neymar above him.

Quote me next time 😏😏
  • Maverick
    Paawkyy wrote: »
    Is he even good?

Yes

Quote me next time 😏😏

@Paawkyy should have cuz I butchered your name :D
  • ccooaattssyy
    Interesting.
  • EddieFicio
    22470 posts Club Captain
    Pugzilla wrote: »

It's actually the best in the game aside from the top icons.
  • ccooaattssyy
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Still the GOAT?
  • RebelRob
    6470 posts Big Money Move
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Played against the if, scored 4 out of 4 shots from mad angles.

Might have to get the toty instead of Messi if he’s in.
  • TheDrifter
    861 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2019
    Maybe the next patch will address headers just in time for Toty. Nerfing them was fine but missing open goals when 2 yards out with Cavani is ridiculous.
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Trying to sell for 1 mill
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    edited December 2019
    Cristiano is the worst his felt on Fifa for years,feels like your playing with 10 men sometimes when using him 😥 Makes sense why he is alot cheaper than other years
  • MattDaddy V1
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    Crossland wrote: »
    Cristiano is the worst his felt on Fifa for years,feels like your playing with 10 men sometimes when using him 😥 Makes sense why he is alot cheaper than other years

Wouldn't say he's that bad, but I had him for a while and played him in 433(2) team and his goals and assist to games ratio was the same as my wingers OTW Sanchez and UCL Politano. Managed to sell him for a small profit (about 2k after tax lol.)

I think people expect more for their money this year. Plus he's kinda awkward to get in a team on full chem without icons or using lesser players than some of the other players such as Neymar, Mbappe, Messi etc. Last year you just converted him to cm and used Cancelo for the triple link, this year you're having to use players like Costa and Dybala etc.
  • Boss0
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Crossland wrote: »

Wouldn't say he's that bad, but I had him for a while and played him in 433(2) team and his goals and assist to games ratio was the same as my wingers OTW Sanchez and UCL Politano. Managed to sell him for a small profit (about 2k after tax lol.)

I think people expect more for their money this year. Plus he's kinda awkward to get in a team on full chem without icons or using lesser players than some of the other players such as Neymar, Mbappe, Messi etc. Last year you just converted him to cm and used Cancelo for the triple link, this year you're having to use players like Costa and Dybala etc.

That's what happens when your force play through someone. Had the same issue with 91 Hagi, where as now i just use him as normal an his passing and clutch moments make him stand out. If you have a star studded legend team, the ronaldo wouldnt be the focus but if you have a 100k Team and forcing everything through 1 player it becomes predictable and innafective.
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    Picked up the 94

Ridiculous player

Toyed with van dijk yesterday