The ICON SWAP info thread!

Comments

• asilvaspoon
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    SIOUXKING wrote: »
    where can I find another players to swap? I've 15 players (offline e online completed) and I don't see nothing.

There were 12 released from October-November, and another 12 for November-December. There won't be any others for you to find.
  • SIOUXKING
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    where can I find another players to swap? I've 15 players (offline e online completed) and I don't see nothing.

There were 12 released from October-November, and another 12 for November-December. There won't be any others for you to find.

Thanks. So what is the best player with 15?
  • SIOUXKING
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2019
    this is my Roster
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=h543AIz9nSrD8:FFA20PS4

What icons with 15 players? Keane? Rivaldo? Nesta? Ballack? or another?
  • Selgarr
    1076 posts Professional
    this is my Roster
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=h543AIz9nSrD8:FFA20PS4

What icons with 15 players? Keane? Rivaldo? Nesta? Ballack? or another?

I would move Lampard to CAM to replace Lucas and put Pirlo at RCDM.
  • spy
    1076 posts Professional
    Was almost set on Keane and Nesta but been reading good things about Ferdinand. He is only 85 rated though so is he really that good? What should I do?
  • Zhyquron
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    spy wrote: »
    Was almost set on Keane and Nesta but been reading good things about Ferdinand. He is only 85 rated though so is he really that good? What should I do?

Get Ferdinand. End game CB.
  • SweetJesus101
    3072 posts National Call-Up
    DONT FORGET TO REDEEM YOUR TOKENS EVERYONE!!!! LESS THAN 24 HOURS !!!
  • BC_United
    1124 posts Professional

Same here. Debating Rio+Pep or Keane+Nesta
  • SweetJesus101
    have so many good cbs and cheap that i see no point in go for him tbh ok he probably do better Ingame than militao, d.carlos etc but my big problem is find a good cdm in kante level.. and cheap , def have nothing.
  • The_Faries_76
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got Keane within a few days of the second batch of tokens being released.
    He is immense. I play 41212, 4222 and 4231 and Keane has been in every WL team since. No way he's getting replaced.
  • spy
    1076 posts Professional
    BC_United wrote: »

Same here. Debating Rio+Pep or Keane+Nesta

Think I am leaning towards the Keane and Nesta option. I have scream Pique and Ramos at CB whereas my midfield is much weaker and there are no really good CMs or CDMs in La Liga which. OST of my current team are

• Impressive Tackle
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    2 questions.

1) Swaps 1 players have to be redeemed today or they’re useless?
    2) Best player for 9 tokens?
  • ironawin1
    1165 posts Professional
    Nesta
  • 0161ManeOnTheMap
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have 12 tokens. Who to get? Dont really want a striker but what can I do with the left over tokens if I go for carlos/pep or nesta?
  • SweetJesus101
    I have 12 tokens. Who to get? Dont really want a striker but what can I do with the left over tokens if I go for carlos/pep or nesta?

from that 3, carlos.
  • Dibbe
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just remove this icon swap crap thing and bring back the icon SBC.

Icon swaps is the just pure crap.
  • DannySTFC
    4198 posts National Call-Up
    Dibbe wrote: »
    Just remove this icon swap crap thing and bring back the icon SBC.

Icon swaps is the just pure crap.

I don’t know why they have to be mutually exclusive. So many people on here saying get rid of swaps and bring back icon SBCs, why can’t they run alongside each other?

Icon swaps should be for the lesser icons. They’d still be good additions to most people’s teams and the people with less coins would be able to grind and work to get them for free. Not end game icons, but still decent icons.

End game, prime icons can be SBCs. Make them expensive enough that not everyone can do them willy nilly. If you’re going to do one you know you’re going to get a very good player but also you’re going to have to pay the big money and be committed to that investment.

No reason why we can’t have both. It means the players who don’t have big coins can purely play the game to achieve an icon for their side, and the players who are able to commit a lot of coins into an SBC have the option to do so.
  • nt009
    1865 posts Fans' Favourite
    Need a good RW in Icon Swaps 2 :#

Figo, Garrincha or Best please
  • nt009 wrote: »
    Need a good RW in Icon Swaps 2 :#

Figo, Garrincha or Best please

LW as well!
  • When the next swap be out?
  • HelloDearie
    2614 posts Fans' Favourite
    When the next swap be out?

ICON Swaps II

Season 3 also brings a new round of ICON Swaps, with 6 new player tokens to earn and exchange for ICON Rewards. ICON Swaps players and tokens will be revealed on Dec 26th.

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/news/futmas-week-two-fifa-20-ultimate-team
  • spy
    1076 posts Professional
    When the next swap be out?

ICON Swaps II

Season 3 also brings a new round of ICON Swaps, with 6 new player tokens to earn and exchange for ICON Rewards. ICON Swaps players and tokens will be revealed on Dec 26th.

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/news/futmas-week-two-fifa-20-ultimate-team

That’s annoying, was hoping it might be today

• 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2019
    Only 6 tokens on next swaps?
    Baby math 6 tokens pls ea
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    0113MB wrote: »

I think its 6 additional tokens over 24 tokens, so 30 in total
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2019
    Daddy wrote: »

We had to use those tokens though. So when new objectives come out it's only 6 tokens, they gotta make the cost less to even get an icon for 6 surely
    Edit

You mean 30 for season 3?
  • nt009
    1865 posts Fans' Favourite
    Daddy wrote: »

We had to use those tokens though. So when new objectives come out it's only 6 tokens, they gotta make the cost less to even get an icon for 6 surely
    Edit

You mean 30 for season 3?

I'm guessing only the icons will be revealed on thursday but not the tokens
  • Barresh
    6000 posts Big Money Move
    Saw some leaks/theories on twitter of which primes will be in Icon swaps 2. I will put them in the spoiler tag in case you dont want this to be spoiled.
    Apperently it's Prime Gattuso, Campbell, Barnes, Zambrotta and Nakata.
  • Boss0
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    Boss0 wrote: »
    Went for Hagi, insane, passing shooting and dribling stats. Would have been perfect if he had 88+ Pace but even then chem styles help.

I've been testing his 85 on a try before you cry basis before taking his prime. Are you glad you did and is he weekend league material?

He is defo clutch, a couple of times pulled some fines outside the box. But his passing cannot be faulted. If you time dragbacks, ball rolls and dont abuse the r2/RT and know how to shield properly he is your man. He is more of play maker type of individual.
  • burken
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Barresh wrote: »
    Saw some leaks/theories on twitter of which primes will be in Icon swaps 2. I will put them in the spoiler tag in case you dont want this to be spoiled.
    Apperently it's Prime Gattuso, Campbell, Barnes, Zambrotta and Nakata.

Do you have the link to the leak?
  • Safehands84
    4047 posts National Call-Up
    Leaks nonsense, look at futbin lowest rated who wasnt in swap set 1.