FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• mickjacobjr
    1481 posts Professional
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Someone mentioned Kalvin Phillips in the past on this thread about having a good face despite being generic. I signed him on my career because I rate the guy in real life and to add to my depth for dead rubber games for Liverpool

And I have to say, his in game generic is one of the best I’ve ever seen. I recommend you all take a look

He’s a Leeds player if you don’t know and want to see

Still generic thou
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2019
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Someone mentioned Kalvin Phillips in the past on this thread about having a good face despite being generic. I signed him on my career because I rate the guy in real life and to add to my depth for dead rubber games for Liverpool

And I have to say, his in game generic is one of the best I’ve ever seen. I recommend you all take a look

He’s a Leeds player if you don’t know and want to see
    Definitely will check him out! I've said before regarding Mateta's not-so-bad generic face and someone mentioned Longstaff. I've checked him and he looked not so bad too (although my bro insisted he still looked as bad). Now you brought this Phillips guy up, I'm on a mission to dig up players with not-so-bad generics which hopefully will give us the option to buy more players! Color me excited!
  • Futbol22
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    Quiffed wrote: »
    I want Raschica from Bremen

Yeah. It’s ridiculous he’s not in game now. Him and Brekalo need to be in Fifa 21
  • Futbol22
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019
    La Liga needs so many starheads

Emerson needs a starhead...Fifa 21 better deliver

15505915436530_1300x0.jpg
  • Dlima0284
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Update today?
  • BlackMortem868
    246 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    Update today?

I think it's usually here by now, hmmm maybe not
  • mickjacobjr
    1481 posts Professional
    Update today?

Tuesday is the day that ea let out updates normally so looks unlikely
  • BlackMortem868
    246 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Update today?

Tuesday is the day that ea let out updates normally so looks unlikely

Looks like that's it for updates, no PSG scans or Atleti

Not buying 21 ffs
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    @ManzGOTIT Yep, you're right about Phillips. Just checked him. His face is spot on although he's a 'No' in sofifa. A real head scratcher! Can't understand what EA are trying to do. I will try to find more when I have the time.
  • mickjacobjr
    1481 posts Professional
    @ManzGOTIT Yep, you're right about Phillips. Just checked him. His face is spot on although he's a 'No' in sofifa. A real head scratcher! Can't understand what EA are trying to do. I will try to find more when I have the time.

It a normal generic face just with his style of hair that’s all it don’t look like his face or his scan that will prob be in next yr
  • bradymcbrady_2
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA need to step up their Serie A faces. The only playable team in that league is Roma. But like the other guy said, when you play with Roma, it’s amazing. Also an absolute shame Juve is gone. What a f-ing massive L that is from EA. Would’ve loved to play with Ramsey and De Ligt over there.

I’d absolutely love love love to start with Napoli, but my god it’s wretched. No Ghoulam, Hysaj, Manolas, Zielinski, Allan (!!!), Malcuit, Younes, Elmas, Di Lorenzo, and probably the biggest miss, Meret.

Same with Inter. Lukaku without a beard is just as bad as a generic for me. Just doesn’t sit right. Barella as a generic is a non-starter. Sensi, Vecino, Biraghi and Candreva also generic. And a big one is Esposito. He’s only 17, but that’s the point. I need my youngsters to have faces also. They’re just as important, bc if I’m playing 5 years down the road, he’s going to be in my XI while the 26-30 year olds will be 31-35

definitely agree. What I did to make Serie A more playable was to transfer players (with starheads) from leagues I don't care much for (MLS, Chinese Super League, Saudi League) across to Serie A. As these leagues have some highly rated players (Oscar, Hulk, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, Giovinco, Bakambu etc) who in times gone by, would be playing in Serie A if it wasn't for the allure of the money leagues.

• LordByron
    59 posts Park Captain
    EA need to step up their Serie A faces. The only playable team in that league is Roma. But like the other guy said, when you play with Roma, it’s amazing. Also an absolute shame Juve is gone. What a f-ing massive L that is from EA. Would’ve loved to play with Ramsey and De Ligt over there.

I’d absolutely love love love to start with Napoli, but my god it’s wretched. No Ghoulam, Hysaj, Manolas, Zielinski, Allan (!!!), Malcuit, Younes, Elmas, Di Lorenzo, and probably the biggest miss, Meret.

Same with Inter. Lukaku without a beard is just as bad as a generic for me. Just doesn’t sit right. Barella as a generic is a non-starter. Sensi, Vecino, Biraghi and Candreva also generic. And a big one is Esposito. He’s only 17, but that’s the point. I need my youngsters to have faces also. They’re just as important, bc if I’m playing 5 years down the road, he’s going to be in my XI while the 26-30 year olds will be 31-35
    Hi there I'm the other guy :):D:*
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    edited December 2019
    It a normal generic face just with his style of hair that’s all it don’t look like his face or his scan that will prob be in next yr
    Yeah, we definitely can't just accept generic faces as replacements to scanned faces. EA are probably reading this and thinking that we're beginning to go soft on them. But again, as @ManzGOTIT put it, it was one of the best-looking generics. I agree with him but that doesn't in any way imply we're cool with it. Just to clarify that to EA really.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2750 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah, we definitely can't just accept generic faces as replacements to scanned faces. EA are probably reading this and thinking that we're beginning to go soft on them. But again, as @ManzGOTIT put it, it was one of the best-looking generics. I agree with him but that doesn't in any way imply we're cool with it. Just to clarify that to EA really.

Yeah this, might be Phillips himself then... generic looking fella :lol:
  • Quiffed
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just leaving this for EA to remind them it’s so so poor that you cannot even give us newly promoted bundesliga and la liga faces. We aren’t forgetting this.

I still consider EA to have brought out not enough faces this year - because the bundesliga ones were done last year.

Stop being a classic western capitalist company where doing the bare minimum for profit is the goal.
    You can tell it’s a North American company - all the love for mls and the premier league with little regard for anything else.

You still have a lot of work to do.
  • Shggag
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Just leaving this for EA to remind them it’s so so poor that you cannot even give us newly promoted bundesliga and la liga faces. We aren’t forgetting this.

I still consider EA to have brought out not enough faces this year - because the bundesliga ones were done last year.

Stop being a classic western capitalist company where doing the bare minimum for profit is the goal.
    You can tell it’s a North American company - all the love for mls and the premier league with little regard for anything else.

You still have a lot of work to do.

At least the stadiums, it's stupid to have to wait for the next year, by that time maybe all of the promoted clubs are relagated again
  • bradymcbrady_2
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I go back and forth between playing PES and FIFA, and I feel that PES has a better variety of scanned players in the game, pretty much every important player rated 80+ has a scan. FIFA is missing so many key players across Europe, but yet we have players like Duncan Watmore, Bradley Garmston and Alex Jakubiak with real faces in the game. Having said that, for an English league career mode, I would choose FIFA, but they need to up their game!

I find myself on PES playing as a wider variety of teams more often such as Benfica, PSV, River Plate, Flamengo, Milan, Rangers, Lyon. Whereas on FIFA I only play as English teams or Bundesliga, as I tend to avoid teams/leagues without any starheads like the plague.
  • RedWhiteDog
    20 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2019
    I'm doing so well in my cm with my man Joaquin as a manager.
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    no update for 2 weeks and there's unlikely going to be one for christmas eve (tues 24th) next week is there...?

Top work EA.
  • Quiffed
    350 posts Sunday League Hero

At least the stadiums, it's stupid to have to wait for the next year, by that time maybe all of the promoted clubs are relagated again [/quote]

Yeah...

I’ve not played game since start Of October. Sadly not through choice. I do miss it bye feel no eager desire to go back knowing that these changes won’t ever come...
  • CR1986
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2019
    There was a new PlayStation update today as well as a squad update, does anyone know if there’s any new starheads in the latest squad update?
  • TeamExtreme17
    4254 posts National Call-Up
    First transfer of the January Transfer Window.... GENERIC :D
  • CR1986
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Brilliant 😂

• First transfer of the January Transfer Window.... GENERIC :D

You mean the first Premier League transfer?
  • Why Norwich, Villa and Sheffield managers still doesn’t have real faces in kick-off and career mode?
  • TeamExtreme17
    4254 posts National Call-Up
    Howler19 wrote: »

You mean the first Premier League transfer?

First big name yes..
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    Infiz wrote: »
    Why Norwich, Villa and Sheffield managers still doesn’t have real faces in kick-off and career mode?

More like where is Nuno's beard?
    but yeah, they added those 3 teams managers yet they aren't in-game? lmao