The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Fifa 16 Pro Clubs Wish List

Comments

• Cracking ideas buddy!! Spent my youth playing all these in the park after school,
    Would love to relive them !!

that's exactly what I want to do, bring these games to life to relive these memories but also make FIFA thrive with players as I know these games can bring a wide variety of people and this can lead to crazy game modes with ridiculous amounts of fun that can be brought out in the upcoming fifas, and really give something to the FIFA community to look forward to, I hope that EA pick up on this!

It's funny because I was talking to one of my friends when playing pro clubs, and I was like, "yo, I really want to play Wembley... Wait! Why isn't it on FIFA?"
  • Andyomazing
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Calico56 wrote: »
    Cracking ideas buddy!! Spent my youth playing all these in the park after school,
    Would love to relive them !!

that's exactly what I want to do, bring these games to life to relive these memories but also make FIFA thrive with players as I know these games can bring a wide variety of people and this can lead to crazy game modes with ridiculous amounts of fun that can be brought out in the upcoming fifas, and really give something to the FIFA community to look forward to, I hope that EA pick up on this!

It's funny because I was talking to one of my friends when playing pro clubs, and I was like, "yo, I really want to play Wembley... Wait! Why isn't it on FIFA?"

I just hope EA read the forums, every lad in the UK played Wembley growing up !!!
  • I just hope EA read the forums, every lad in the UK played Wembley growing up !!!

Well the best way to make sure this gets out to them is to get everyone talking about it :)
  • I'm gonna go ahead and write a list of all the improvements I think should be added to Pro Clubs. I've played Pro Clubs since Fifa 11 and have always thought this game mode needs improving the most as it only gets minor updates each year and doesn't get updated once the game is out. In this list I will keep it realistic as kit creator and personally upgrading bots is a bit far fetched.

1. Captain Arm Band - The captain gets the captain arm band in game and not some random bot.

2. Player Roles - Before starting the game you should be able to set player roles such as who takes corners, short free kicks, long free kicks and penalties.

3. Being able to assign bot numbers and names.

4. Pro Club Menu - Bring back the look of Fifa 12 Pro clubs menus where we could see the stadium the club uses and their motto underneath the club name.
    Personally for me the club menus were the best in Fifa 10, 11 and 12

Fifa 10 menu
    http://cdn.www.easports.com/static/3.2.1.3.5.2.6.2/images/wordpress/my-club.jpg

Fifa 11 Menu
    http://www.avirtualexit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/2_thumb5.jpg

Fifa 12 (Sorry not the best picture I could find)
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/vRqKylWQhHM/hqdefault.jpg

5. Park the Bus - Park the bus needs to be removed off Pro Clubs as this makes the game less entertaining as people park the bus as soon as the game starts. This leaves the middle of the pitch ridiculously open and doesn't make pro clubs fun as its just running from one box to the other with the ball without getting challenged

6. Goalkeepers - This isn't just for pro clubs this point, but goalkeepers need to be fixed as every goalkeeper now seems to be like Neuer and is a sweeper keeper. This is very frustrating as every keeper will run out of their own box to clear almost all through balls. This very unrealistic too as most keepers in real life wouldn't take that risk.

7. Leaderboards - The Leaderboards need to be made fair so we can actually see what pros/clubs are actually good. Too many people create a club and play one season in division 9 then delete it and make a new one and do the same thing over and over to improve their record. We need a leaderboard where we can actually see who plays at the highest level and has the best record.

8. The CDM position - This Position is one of the most important positions in Pro Clubs and their aren't really any stats or records to go with it, especially if it is someones main position. This would really help when signing players for your team as we can actually see if they play well in games. I personally think CDM's should get clean sheets.

9. Cup match merging - This is something that really needs to be fixed. If you don't know what this is, this is when you search for a cup match in the EA Shield/EA Cup/Continental Cup or Premier Cup and the game will start and you have been merged with another team and you might not even be playing with your own pro and your pro might be on the bench and the captain will need to sub him on. So yeah EA please fix this.

10. Cup Match Stats - Personally I think goals, assists, clean sheets and everything should be recorded in cup matches but under its own leaderboard and stats.

11. Practice Arena - This idea was suggested to me by one of my friends and I generally think it could work and be realistic. The idea would be just like skill games when you come up against some defenders but you will be with your team mates practicing.

12. The Trophy Cabinet - The Trophy cabinet should get a makeover as it is very dull at the moment and there isn't much to look at as it is all just grey.

13. Trophy Celebrations - When you win a trophy I think the celebrations should be spiced up as it is pretty dull and you're not even holding the actual trophy you have won, but some generic trophy which has invisible handles and looks ridiculous.

14. Pro Club Team Photo - This is just an idea which I doubt EA will ever put in the game, but the idea was that there would be a Squad photo of the entire squad that are currently in the club. This would be found somewhere in the pro club menus or in the Trophy Cabinet. The photo would change as players would leave and join the club.

15. Loan Players - People from time to time like to hop from club to club, whether it's because their friends from their club aren't online or they just want to go play somewhere else for a while. What if you could go out on loan to another club without leaving the club you are in and losing the stats you have in your current club. This feature would also disable you to come up against your current club you are on loan from as you would be able to boost.

16. Career Stats - On your pro you should be able to see what clubs you have played for and your games and goals for each club. This would be a great feature as you can see what teams you linked up better with and would be great to look at when you are recruiting players for your club. This should also have the dates of when you joined and left each club.

There you have it, 16 points for Fifa 16 Pro Clubs.

Copy and paste this on other forums if you agree with these points, but don't spam!

Let's get these improvement heard! :)
  • TMaher7
    1086 posts Professional
    14 is a fantastic idea. Really like that.
  • D3luX
    1 posts
    edited July 2015
    Here's a couple of suggestions I have thought about/discovered online (reddit):

Personalisation of the club:
    What I mean by this is allowing owners/managers to customise pretty much everything with a club, make it their own. Ideas such as the following are a good step in the right direction for a more personable connection to your club.

AI is not randomised with each game, you have a squad of AI players all with differing capabilities for their positions and from this you can select your lineups surrounding your player-controlled players. For example: Having a box-to-box CDM with all round stats or a Ball-winner CDM to choose from for your team. This would allow us to create our own teams based on how we want to play the game, not luck with how our players decide to play by themselves.

Attribute choosing: This would need some constraints to prevent 99 pace 99 stregnthtt maniacs but allowing us to choose whether assisting 10 goals allows us to improve our crossing, curve or passing for example. Allowing you to decide your play-style if you want to play like Matic or Ramires for example.

Formation/role customisation: More like career mode or even FUT, you can't do much with what you have on clubs currently.
    Real-life players can be signed by your club: This is a bit of a farfetched idea but allowing your club to pick a new signing for certain positions when you get promoted etc. would be very neat. For example: Your team gets promoted and you opt to look for a fullback, a list of options related to your stature, finances and preferences are presented (You could choose between Dani Alves, Ivanovic or Azpilicueta to sign for your team and this would replace one of your existing fullbacks).

Club progression: As you improve and win trophies/divisions or get relegated your club's facilities, players and fan-base improve or even decrease with your performance - Yes stadium choice is already an option but it doesn't really do much outside of preventing snow/rain/shadows.
    Pre-match settings allowing you to choose your captain, set piece takers (for different areas of the pitch) and your substitutes etc.
    Continued from the last point: Allowing a set of computer substitutions to be available in your club.

Drop-In

Rating-based vote kicking if a player wants to score own goals all day.
    GKs play in goal, others outfield, no switching 5"5 ST in GK.

Gameplay

Prevent AI from being easily bypassed with 'super-skilled' diagonal mad sprinting to the wing and back in.
    Blue and green afros and multicoloured boots negatively influence pace
    More personable interactions between players: You want to be able to celebrate with your mates - not all over the place trying to find where the camera-angle just **** off to.
    RB/LBs are all over the place currently.
    Computer GKs need a quick release option for counter-attacking.
  • KingBarca
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2015
    1)
    A way to get better Bots.
    Either through playing a lot or earning points to unlock them from a store for positions you don't have a Virtual Pro.

Or let the bots gain stats over time too
    Or let us create bots including the parameters we need and let them be like team mates and stay at the club
    Or let the bots be the real players from the club we picked and set them to 85 rated for everyone.

At least do something with the damn bots
    That slow garbage random guy getting outpaced by the 1,40m tall afro idiot isn't fun anymore after years.
    The guy who plays Any usually gets high blood pressure from all the raging cause he can't endure this usually for more than 2 games.

Or give players more reasons to play as GK
    We play usually with 3-4 people.One of us would switch to GK but he is practically alone against the whole enemy offense cause the damn defender bots are useless.
    Or as said above give as a way to upgrade our useless Bot Keeper+defenders..especially if the stuff down below doesn't change

Give us ways to customize the tactics for the bots

2)
    Make Virtual Pros more realistic especially if you don't give us a way to get better bots
    These small Afro Dudes and all that crap needs to go.

3)

REDUCE ALL THE CUTSCENES
    I don't want to watch all this stuff or give us a way to skip it faster
    I don't want to watch 3 Replays and how these idiots celebrate their unique "**** runs through slow bots" goals.
    And then there are players that watch everything...Offsides,chances,crawling back to kickoff and all that useless ****.

But at the end
    CHANGE SOMETHING AT ALL

Everything else would need to get changed in General for Fifa
    Make Keepers better and give them better paths...They just run straight forward if you call them.They are useless.
    Stop near post OP - Its frustrating to see something like that.
    And many other things including the defense which seems to get at least some attention for Fifa16 in general.
  • I want fifa to introduce a system where 2 players per console can play online in pro clubs (like in call of duty but without the split screen). I hope you guys get the point I'm trying to make.
  • QNag
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wow...there were a few novels written, but the ideas I read were great. Pardon if my requests repeat:

1) Uniform choices on Drop-Ins
    2) Normal, game-like SIDE view practice arena, which allows multiple users for team practice
    3) All club players are used as AI when the users are not playing.
    4) 3rd-party plugins for league interaction
  • A lot of good ideas on here just hope EA take notice and use some. I like the training thing where your AI players can get better stats. The cup needs sorting out I'm sick of joining cup games and having to play with random people, Also need to sort out matchmaking I'm in div 3 now but somehow we play against teams in div 1
  • gts92
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dear gts 92, i whole heartedly disagree with you also. So let everyone be have the proportions of Ronaldo. What will be the problem? If everyone will have the same proportions like you said no one will have an advantage against anyone. am i wrong?

Additionally, what is the difference now please tell me? everyone is 5.8 with ~178 Lbs. So where is the different team proportions that you mention? I see the same when i play matches, i see the same when i look into Pro Club Table and other lists. So lets be honest with each other about that issue. No one changes / cares about different weight and height for any position (except GK mostly and CB's time to time which only 5.9 or 5.10 which is 0.1-0.2 up from speedy gonzalez mod. Everyone stays at 5.8. Everyone has Afro hair model :)

Also, 5.8 guy can have 85 jumping, 6.1 guy can have 70 jumping which will make them equal in 1vs1. Is it that hard to do this? Str can be compensated with another attributtes also. It is not that hard.

Btw, the most important point. Why we do play virtual pro rather than other mods? Because we create our dream football player and maybe make real our dreams in an electronic platform which we can not do /achieve in real life. That is why it has game face option so you can upload your face. So maybe i do not want to look like speedy gonzalez? Is not it the main philosophy or core point of this mod?[/quote]

Yeah but fundamentally it stifles creativity. If there's no drawbacks to whatever ever you choose, then whats's the point. Your whole idea of 'dream footballer' goes out the window if you can create a Ronaldo like players that has no drawbacks in the FIFA world. Who in their right mind would go shorter, when you're giving yourself disadvantages. Clubs has to have challenges. One of the ways is height/weight based system. It means you would tactically think about how you set up your players, and have a team full of variety, with positive and negative aspects. It's about making the mode fair in gameplay, not making it easier by making a player tick every box, so you don't find it difficult to play with, that way it'll force variety. That's my point. The game has failed to implement the the height/weight format effectively. How rubbish is it that all the players are the same? Because the game caters to kick and rush football. The solace you can take is that they're going to be 50/50 at heading because of their height. But otherwise stifling forced ingenuity is rubbish.
  • ianbeeffreeman
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    They should provide statistics for the season for each team, and have like player of the season/top scorer/most influential and others. They could pick their goal of the season from the goals that your team has scored.
    they have the stats after every game so shouldn't be too hard in adding them together and making their own mind up on the different player of the season.
    It might not appeal to everyone but reflecting on the season is something I'd like to see before going into the next season
  • Guys, amazing suggestions over the last weeks!
    Did anyone get a Pro Clubs closed beta invite?
    Cheers
  • 1) Pro should be able to train in arena and skill games so you can get used to ur player. Or maybe an arena option in the pro clubs.

2) Flair trait so the pro can perform rabona direct free kicks and other skills.

3) Option to choose free kick taker rather than giving it to AI

4) Captains armband to the match captain not AI

5) Improve the cup winning ceremony. Every cup looks same in the celebration premier cup, inter continental, ea shield and ea cup trophy looks the same in celebration needs to be fixed.

6) match opponent players so we dont have to play 2 vs 5/6 peoples. Either match it like 2v3 3v4 not 2 vs more than 3.

7) add new cups and improve on trophy cabinet.

8) stats from cup match should also be added in the total.

9) the kits should not be as similar colour. There are matches where you get opponents similar to ur kit.. same goes to referee kit.

10) editing pro with more accessories like headband option, tattoos, ankle tape colour.

11) ability to chose body type according to height weight not only lean average and stocky. Plus needs to be well balanced.

12) AI needs to learn bit more of football.
  • Dida
    11 posts Ball Boy
    REMOVE SEASONS, THEY ARE POINTLESS! BRING BACK THE OLD CLUBS RANKING POINTS SYSTEM.... Seasons has killed the purpose of clubs!
  • Dida
    11 posts Ball Boy
    But of course EA doesn't give a sh** about clubs, since they make all their money on FUT.
  • I use to have this huge list saved in my phone and now it's been deleted somewhere and I forgot most of it :( anyways...

- One of the things that I thought would be cool would to have the editing system (where you customize your pro's stats and such) apply to each AI squad member.

- Accomplishments that apply to Division level? This gives an encouragement for players to actually stay and build up a proper team rather than keep creating new clubs over and over.

- AI difficulty seems to be on a Semi-Pro level throughout the divisions. Why not bump up the difficulty as you go up the divisions?

- CPU boosts? Only founding members of club can apply to CPU as to not being allowed to stack boosts.

- The old points system should return and stay alongside seasons. There needs to be a way to ensure that you match up with your skill level of opponents, while also having a way to separate the best from the best. Seasons provides the first, while points system provides the latter.

- Stat's on each position need to be relooked at. For example, strikers have way too poor of a FK Accuracy.

- Also I thought about how they could have daily boosts (maybe earned through challenges or maybe just bought with coins, not the FUT type but the one you use to buy cleats and such).

- I think the following one is 100% needed, make it mandatory to actually have your player be a goalie to be able to select the GK option in drop in. An extension could be defenders can't be forwards, forwards can't be defenders. This is a counter measure to all the trolling going on in drop in because someone is a bit butt hurt that weren't fast enough to get ST.

-Another thing is that both teams having their team's abbreviation be DRP is absolutely ridiculous. I don't want to look at the score board and see DRP 0 - 1 DRP.

-Fancy passes and fancy flicks should just be combined into a flair trait. Seriously.

- Like most said second wind trait should be a constant thing, not only when losing. And if it's only going to be when losing you could at least specify that. I would think that common sense.

- Sweeper Keeper option instead of just Acrobatic and Traditional. Come on Neuer plays like he does and this hasn't been thought of?

-This is more of a note on the community, the people making their pros super ugly with the crazy noses and stuff, please stop.

- This one is just me being nit picky but their is an animation that you can do so long as you are NOT the goal scorer (believe it is LT + Up + Down) where you knee slide for about 10m instead of a crappy little knee slide that lasts 2m (occurs when you ARE the goal scorer). Please have that animation be able to be done consistently when you are the goal scorer.

- Streaking fans, get on it EA :tongue:
  • Well now that training has been added to career mode hopefully its on pro clubs aswel
  • Not even a mention of pro clubs at gamescom :/
  • Howiido
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA PLZ
  • aurelio_87
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 2015
    are you surprised???

In fifa 16 pro clubs will be the same as fifa 15

I play at club pro from fifa 13 and unfortunately I lost hope

EA Sports thinks only improve UT
  • KingBarca
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep will probably be exactly the same frustrating garbage as usual
    **** with 500 Pace are destroying a 20 rated Goal Keepers with AI worse than on a Gameboy Game....So fun
  • My suggestion for FIFA pro clubs would be that they add a coin system and a catalogue to spend them in, Sort of like on FUT.

If anyone has ever used the online creator to make a team, you will have known there is a few base kits you can choose from i.e Nike/Adidas etc.
    I personally think a customisation menu should be added into the pro clubs menu.
    A badge designer, and kit customiser, both of which will have basic kits/designs unless unlocked via the catalogue.

Each match you play you get coins to save/spend on catalogue items. With bonus coins for wins and league wins etc etc.

The catalogue would consist of three sections.

Customisation

Ground upgrades

AI upgrades.

CUSTOMISATION: in this section there will be basic kits to start from with only a few colours, you can then use coins to
    Unlock Nike strips adidas umbro puma kappa whatever they can get.
    You can also unlock sponsors to go across your kit, and also have to unlock special colours etc. (any ideas welcomed)

GROUND UPGRADES:
    Start with a basic pitch, poor condition,
    The catalogue features groundsmen to make a better pitch quality, dugout upgrades, stand upgrades from basic to epic, lights, screens etc etc, (again ideas welcomed)

AI UPGRADES: pretty self explanatory really. The ability to upgrade your amateurs computer players one by one.

All of which would be lost if the club was disbanded, this would prevent people starting over again constantly with really good players playing against division 9 standard players.

Hope something good happens to clubs as it needs an update desperately
  • Andyomazing
    Looked all day and nothing on clubs, probs be the same bs as last FIFA
  • creative
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2015
    Tbh i wouldn't be suprised if they have removed clubs altogether. The way fifa is going the only game mode will be ultimate team.

That being said... I would like to see a WCSA tournament game mode for club's, Group stage etc.. They can just call it Clubs champion cup or something. That game mode is one of the reason's i rate the 2010 wc game the best fifa of all time. Would be awesome to see it again, Especially in Clubs. It could add variety too. Clubs from lower divisons could face clubs from higher division's that way it gives us that are minaly in division 1 a rest from having to play other division 1 team's since most division1 team's are people that play fifa to win not to play football.

i would also like to see the old pro ranked match back, Sometimes it was fun, Sometimes it was terrible but also there were enough player's to actually find a hidden gem, Now you get in a lobby and there are 5v5 then when you get to the position's it turns to 2v2 and then you get in the game and have to endure boring kits in a boring stadium with no chance of finding player's. Really just a pointless mode right now taking up space.
  • Andyomazing
    creative wrote: »
    Tbh i wouldn't be suprised if they have removed clubs altogether. The way fifa is going the only game mode will be ultimate team.

That being said... I would like to see a WCSA tournament game mode for club's, Group stage etc.. They can just call it Clubs champion cup or something. That game mode is one of the reason's i rate the 2010 wc game the best fifa of all time. Would be awesome to see it again, Especially in Clubs. It could add variety too. Clubs from lower divisons could face clubs from higher division's that way it gives us that are minaly in division 1 a rest from having to play other division 1 team's since most division1 team's are people that play fifa to win not to play football.

i would also like to see the old pro ranked match back, Sometimes it was fun, Sometimes it was terrible but also there were enough player's to actually find a hidden gem, Now you get in a lobby and there are 5v5 then when you get to the position's it turns to 2v2 and then you get in the game and have to endure boring kits in a boring stadium with no chance of finding player's. Really just a pointless mode right now taking up space.

They have a beta for clubs so it's in the game
  • Actually @ADZ1991 suggestions were one of the best I saw here so far
  • 29. Two players, one console/screen, this could help make Pro Clubs and even FIFA in general more popular. For years now, me and my brother have been waiting to play Pro Clubs together, please make it happen. We shouldn't have to have two separate consoles and TVs to play together.

It annoys me that not more people are saying this. I don't see why you would limit it to two players, and not four, though.

There are legit reasons to limit the number of guests of FUT and Seasons to one. On these two gamemodes, if you are playing as 3 or more players on one team, by passing it to an uncontrolled player, you wouldn't know who of the other two people would receive it.

Pro Clubs would be perfect for 4-player/3-guests gameplay. EA would have to add the ability to save the Pro on their servers, so that you could access it on whichever console.

• Calico56 wrote: »
    Glad to see people are loving my idea, I went into a live chat with on EA website and was talking with Vikram, he said that he's forwarded the idea directly to the development team of FIFA 17 and he told me to post my idea on these forums to increase my chance of getting my idea known, so please show your support and tell people about it, we could be seeing this in FIFA 17 guys!

What live chat are you referring to? Because I would definitely do it, if I just knew how to get there.
  • Dida
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Clearly people that are saying "Improve the CPU players" are very dumb and don't know the purpose of Pro Clubs. The Idea of Pro Clubs is to BUILD an 11 man club and compete 11v11 at the highest level, now if you make the AI better you think people will be encouraged to play 11v11? No, they continue playing 2v2's and the Game mode will never grow.

Want better players? Go play with Madrid on Co-Op mode, problem solved kids.