Cristiano...is he worth it?

JpMaxwell
143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Got coins sitting to buy ronaldo, ive used messi mbappe neymar etc and hes the only one out of the current superstars i havent used, got a serie A side already built to slot him in, but is he worth it? Ive came up against him only a handful of times in all of my games ive played and i struggled more with zaha than i did against him the times i played against him.

Comments

• Idek
    15997 posts World Class
    A lot of people don't like him this year but I think he's still the best non icon in the game
  • Jrbmore
    449 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hes got like 135 goals in 80 games for me. he has games off here and there but hes pretty amazing. Didn't like him last year
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    I got him for the first time this WL and yes x100

Finishes everything, perfect runs, great in the air and moves really well.

Only place he lacks is balance.
  • Boysie91
    11377 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTT Lewandowski is better imo
  • Koning Spijker
    2239 posts Fans' Favourite
    I packed him in my very first pack this FIFA20, a "two player pack" 1 gold, 1 rare.
    Of course he never left my starting eleven. I must say I haven't used him last year just because. This year he is very good I must say, not overpowered in anything. Just very good, especially his shooting
  • TDOF
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    I'm at 2000 skill rating and finished Elite 2 this weekend league also a Messi fanboy..... although i hated him at first i just picked him up last week cause people said he feels better after much.....

And i must say, he does....... hes worth it......
  • TDOF
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    TDOF wrote: »
    I'm at 2000 skill rating and finished Elite 2 this weekend league also a Messi fanboy..... although i hated him at first i just picked him up last week cause people said he feels better after patch.....

And i must say, he does....... hes worth it......

• Gone Postal
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just bought him after a bad investment in RTTF Dembele and having to sell pretty much every player who was worth anything and spending every coin I had on him! Have UT Douglas Costa, UT Alex Sandro, UT UCL Szczesny and Rio Ferdinand so the guts of an Italian league team! Not tried him yet but happy I finally got him
  • JpMaxwell
    Thanks guys, eventually got him, helped that his price dropped a bit too so gonna get round to my first match with him now in a 4231 narrow to see what the fuss is about haha.
  • Grantee
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You can pick up inform Mbappe for 200k less and is far better than CR7 this year. Just switch him to striker in game.
  • Mutu10gol
    2802 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boysie91 wrote: »

😂😂😂
  • Punchbob
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Grantee wrote: »
    You can pick up inform Mbappe for 200k less and is far better than CR7 this year. Just switch him to striker in game.

No way since last patches cr7 is a lot better than mbappe
  • Steelcitysniper
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    Boysie91 wrote: »

Thats pretty much a joke right?
  • JpMaxwell
    Safe to say i’ll be keeping him, rage quit on his debut 😂😂
  • Grantee
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Punchbob wrote: »

In what way exactly?
  • tapdamonkey
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Bought him yesterday 100% worth it
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is it worth buying his ucl card do these have better resell value ?
  • Punchbob
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Punchbob wrote: »

In what way exactly?

Finishing and dribbling and position He carried me yesterday in wl to elite 2
  • D0lvl
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    Still a good finisher but felt awful for me in bad gameplay conditions.
  • Korlezz
    686 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's good when connection is,which isnt very often.
  • Roc_Xel
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero

Definitely not. Had both as first owner .Mbappe might be decent on the wings but his finishing is 10 times worse than CR7.

Some games CR7 is absolutely unstoppable and will score like 15 goals in 6 games.When he's on fire it's insane what he does. Streaks Mbappe will never have. He's so much less clinical. Also, Mbappe's passing is litterally awful, which matters tons if you play 2 strikers formations.

Guess which one of my first owners i sold ? Got sick of Mbappe.

One thing though, CR7 HAS to be played with an engine. Gives him all the boosts he needs.
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is his price likely to drop further ?
  • WarrenBarton
    10462 posts Has That Special Something
    A goal machine but took me a few games to get going as I was used to a pair of ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Better than a goal a game and averaging about 2 assists per 3 games. The numbers are high but he’s not super fun to use tbh. I have him untradeable so I’m stuck with him (yeah 1st world problems, I know...😂)
  • Guvnor
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    He’s great