Sissoko VS Pogba

The_Unknown
278 posts Sunday League Hero
Who’s better ?

Comments

• Professor
    2642 posts Fans' Favourite
    Depends on what you want from them. I use Kante and Sissoko as CMs in a 442 and Sissoko is all over the place winning the ball back but you dont really want him to be shooting.

Pogba has much better passing and better shooting but offers very little in defense.

I just use my Cms to win the midfield battle and lay it off to the big boy attacks. If you want your Midfielders to join the attack and chip in with goals Pogba is the better choice.
  • The_Unknown
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Professor wrote: »
    Depends on what you want from them. I use Kante and Sissoko as CMs in a 442 and Sissoko is all over the place winning the ball back but you dont really want him to be shooting.

Pogba has much better passing and better shooting but offers very little in defense.

I just use my Cms to win the midfield battle and lay it off to the big boy attacks. If you want your Midfielders to join the attack and chip in with goals Pogba is the better choice.

Thanks nice opinions
  • juliuscaesar8
    1112 posts Professional
    Professor wrote: »

this

• Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don’t think pogba can finish
  • barryw
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pogba is 250k better.
    This is not Even a question mate
  • KKTHX
    1639 posts Play-Off Hero
    What about scream Alli?
  • Headshrinker363
    5844 posts Big Money Move
    They’re both not bad........
  • Tboon
    3424 posts National Call-Up
    Ive got both and pogba is so underrated. He's very very good! Can defend and attack. I really like him better than sissoko or even kante.
  • Wi1son73
    2887 posts National Call-Up
    I love my pogba, I was looking at his defensive stats and was put off.. Glad I bought him (cheap)
    I play 442 flat with Allan, I have Allan stay back and pogba on balanced.

He bangs the goals In and does a fairly good job at defending and controlling the midfield
  • Is he better than scream Alli as a CM