Secret to always score with your first penalty!

truegunn3r
12317 posts Has That Special Something
edited December 2019
Please Note! Only useful if you get a penalty in game and not effective in a penalty shootout unless for the first one in the shootout only.

Right footed player
1. Aim far right beyond the goal so that your players head turns completely to the right
2. Hold for atleast 3-4 seconds so that your opponent knows exactly where you are aiming
3. While aiming tap the shoot button
4. When the player makes a run to the ball just let all buttons go and put your controller down.

Same process button in opposite directions for left footed players.

I have never missed a penalty since October doing this. The Forum community is very small compared to the whole of FIFA so I don’t mind sharing the tactic with you.

It’s a psychological thing but always works because the community is made up of smart and not so smart people but they forget to think outside the box.

When you aim at the centre then you are mentally telling your opponent that I am going to aim down the middle but I may later change my aim to either side. With this tactic you opponent is concentrating on all three directions (left, centre and right). What we want to do is reduce his concentration to two directions so you have one free spot left to always aim and score.

Now when you aim at a single direction then your opponent thinks you are either going to score in that direction or he is being tricked and you are actually going to go the other way. This tactic diverts your opponents concentration of the centre spot and they are only thinking of left or right.

It’s always worked for me, give it a go

Comments

• When I see a moving head I stay in the middle
  • truegunn3r
    When I see a moving head I stay in the middle
    It can’t obviously be 100% guaranteed because it’s a guessing game but it does significantly increase your likelihood, I’d say very close 100%. You have to be very unlucky for it to get saved from that scenario.
  • Illini McG
    1043 posts Professional

This
  • truegunn3r
    edited December 2019
    Illini McG wrote: »

This
    Very smart. Let you opponent aim left and score left. Let your opponent aim right and score right. When do you move away from centre, when your opponents aiming at the centre and scores from centre. :+1:
  • Illini McG
    1043 posts Professional
    It's all a guessing game with pens......no set plan is fail proof.
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move

Infact I always stay in the middle for the first penalty I face. I save 100% of penalty’s using this method, well not always but 100%.
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    It can’t obviously be 100% guaranteed because it’s a guessing game but it does significantly increase your likelihood, I’d say very close 100%. You have to be very unlucky for it to get saved from that scenario.

Having always in the thread title would suggest 100% of the time. Sorry I just woke up grumpy.
  • XxNevermindxX
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just aim at the top right corner and it is unblockable if the gk stays in the middle
  • Pranav
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Try timed chip top corner unsaveable from what I’ve seen
  • TheFirstKlutz
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2019
    Lately I aim below the bar straight above the keeper. Pressing shoot button again on moment bergkamp reaches the ball. 9 out of 10 times if the keeper stays it goes in either directly or he punches it in himself.