Andy's Road to TOTY stacked pack thread

Andy99TradeZ
16032 posts World Class
Similar to last year I'm going to start saving all packs I can from now until toty and will open when they are all in packs.

4 or 5 weeks worth of weekend league and rival rewards, marquee matchups and whatever other sbcs are out. Will also do some leagues to boost the pack total.

Hoping to reach 200 like last year and would like another blue :love:

Link to last year's thread

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/445551/my-stacked-pack-list-ready-for-toty-live-now-blue-blue-blue#latest

Will update with the packs I accumulate

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    16032 posts World Class
    Reserved
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4209 posts National Call-Up
    Can you save my packs for me aswell?
  • Daveofwales01
    8405 posts League Winner
    :star:
  • RebelRob
    6505 posts Big Money Move
    Don’t think I’ve saved any packs over 24 hours, let alone 24 days 😂

Good luck though andy, hopefully you get a top one 👍🏻
  • Chappy
    4190 posts National Call-Up
    Did this lead to packing a blue card last year? If so, who did you snag?
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4209 posts National Call-Up
    Chappy wrote: »
    Did this lead to packing a blue card last year? If so, who did you snag?

Mboop
  • azza452
    1367 posts Professional
    Good luck

I intended to do the same and over 60 packs saved, but caved in at best of TOTY

Gonna try start saving again from now
  • Grown93
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Best of luck mate.

Going to do the same besides leagues, its something that can be done at the time so no rush :D
  • Hapcimalac
    82 posts Park Captain
    What did you choose last year at weekly rivals rewards? Tradable packs or double amount but untradable ones?
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16032 posts World Class
    Hapcimalac wrote: »
    What did you choose last year at weekly rivals rewards? Tradable packs or double amount but untradable ones?

Untradeables just simply to have more
  • Ulook92
    18596 posts World Class
    I feel inspired to save all of my packs from now until TOTY. I expect a TOTY Pogba :trollface:
  • Cadey 5
    11950 posts Has That Special Something
    Why you do this! I was on 170 for TOTY but they getting ripped to get Messi :|
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16032 posts World Class
    Can you save my packs for me aswell?

You have the power within yourself :p

@Daveofwales01 @RebelRob @azza452 @Grown93 cheers lads.

@Cadey 5 tough decision on Messi, but I guess he will have some good packs from the sections to complete him?
  • Dodds
    9033 posts League Winner
    Good luck mate, think I’m going to start doing the same! Usually get to about 10 before I cave!
  • Ulook92
    18596 posts World Class
    edited December 2019
    Up to 3 packs stacked. I often hold my packs for a few days or so. But 20+ days is gonna be a test.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16032 posts World Class
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Up to 3 packs stacked. I often hold my packs for a few days or so. But 20+ days is gonna be a test.

You got this ez
  • Grown93
    The temptation to not open them is easy to control when have no promo running. @Ulook92

I never saved packs, even last year i open them at any time but this week with TOTGS in packs, i don't resist and open my 80 today :D packed 0 TOTGS but whtv, at least pull Dost and Baumann :trollface:

After TOTGS ends and till TOTY, i think have nothing in terms of promos so going start saving mine again. Idk what have last year, since i only get the game in february but hope we get some upgrade packs to.
  • Ulook92
    18596 posts World Class
    Grown93 wrote: »
    The temptation to not open them is easy to control when have no promo running. @Ulook92

I never saved packs, even last year i open them at any time but this week with TOTGS in packs, i don't resist and open my 80 today :D packed 0 TOTGS but whtv, at least pull Dost and Baumann :trollface:

After TOTGS ends and till TOTY, i think have nothing in terms of promos so going start saving mine again. Idk what have last year, since i only get the game in february but hope we get some upgrade packs to.

Yeah im always more inclined to open packs right away when theres a promo. But this TOTGS is trash tbh. Im gonna save all SB, DR, any SBCs that drop and hopefully they release EPL league before TOTY. Should end up with a good amount of packs by then. Will be a sweet feeling knowing it pays off when i get ny very own first owner Baumann.
  • Grown93
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »

Yeah im always more inclined to open packs right away when theres a promo. But this TOTGS is trash tbh. Im gonna save all SB, DR, any SBCs that drop and hopefully they release EPL league before TOTY. Should end up with a good amount of packs by then. Will be a sweet feeling knowing it pays off when i get ny very own first owner Baumann.

Open them to try my luck on Messi or any other big name. Even know i wont pack nada, but worth a try. But yea, in ovr the TOTGS is really average.
    Have a first owner Baumann makes your club even better! :D
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16032 posts World Class
    Upto about 30 packs now.

Aiming for G1 and rank 1 in d4 next week to add some bigger packs to the pile :)
  • KingLionel10
    15246 posts World Class
    Best of luck Mandy my old pal x
  • GeTRiGhT
    11249 posts Has That Special Something
    Did you get one last year my dude?
  • fussydutchman
    1252 posts Professional
    Good luck!

I've got 145 saved at the moment :)
  • Pietu
    6187 posts Big Money Move
    Open 1 50K pack with coins to get that pack opening urge away @Andy99TradeZ
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16032 posts World Class
    Best of luck Mandy my old pal x

Ty deka o:)
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Did you get one last year my dude?

Mbappeeeee.
    Good luck!

I've got 145 saved at the moment :)

Solid amount, many you trying to stack?
    Pietu wrote: »
    Open 1 50K pack with coins to get that pack opening urge away @Andy99TradeZ

Saving coins for 1 last base icon sbc :smile:
  • Pietu
    6187 posts Big Money Move
    You are going to get Pirlo from the pack
  • Cadey 5
    11950 posts Has That Special Something
    9 100k packs and 9 50k packs survived the Messi SBC grind! so you are on for round two of who has the better TOTY Pack Luck ;)
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16032 posts World Class
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    9 100k packs and 9 50k packs survived the Messi SBC grind! so you are on for round two of who has the better TOTY Pack Luck ;)

Simple. Me ;)
  • JuliantbX
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good luck to anyone who does this!
  • SuperKMx
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019
    I was going to do this, but I caved when the TOTY Nominee cards dropped. With such a high drop rate (comparatively) I'm sure to get a couple of them, right?
    • 63 decent packs (mix of tradeable and untradeable, all contained at least 1 rare gold)
    • 220 (yes, two hundred and twenty) two-player upgrade packs created by rinsing my bronzes and silvers into golds, and golds into rare golds.
    • 40 two-player packs (mix of rare and 1 rare/1 normal) from Politano/Trossard objectives.
    • 5x50k packs (bought with coins)
    • 5xRare Mega packs (bought with coins)
    • 100k pack (Rivals milestone)

I only use untradeables in game, so...meh...screw it. Packs are fun.

Pulls:-
    • Ziyech 87 TOTYN (Tradeable - worth about 20k.)
    • Lacazette 86 NIF (Untradeable)
    • Gulasci 85 NIF (Tradeable)
    • Luis Alberto 84 NIF (Untradeable)
    • 14x Untradeable 83s.
    • 10x Tradeable 83s.

Oh, I'm sorry...you were expecting more?

The best card in the 100k was Jorginho. Three of the 50k packs had 82s as the best card. One of them had an 82 and 11 cards rated in the 70s, which I think is a new record.

Packed Cragno 19 times though, so that's nice. It's kinda ridiculous that they're so stingy with the untradeable packs, to be honest. Would it kill them to kick me a nice Firmino or something to shut me up after I've opened over 300 packs?

Merry Futmas, everyone.