The Semi-g00d FIFA 20 Experience (Group RTG n dat)

Comments

• Davvebingan
    2852 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has had 1 of the worst Evenings of my FIFA career. Started well enough, a lot of draws though which is unusual, stayed around 1080 skill points. I have been staying there for a week or two. Then as I simultaneously has 1 win with Argentinian goal, 1 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ with defenders and 1 goal with Eredviise players away from completing each of them I suddenly can’t win. My players suddenly stopped making runs no chemistry style Rose and Davinson beat my attackers to all loose balls and my players wouldn’t score if so they were on the goal line without any opponents. My defenders suddenly starts to change foot to WF before passing, leading to super weak passes. All rebounds goes to opponents and this last game Pique shot the ball into the net when I wanted him to slide tackle, my aim was not on goal when he hit the ball BTW. My players also started clearing balls when I pressed tackle, the AI deciding to make tackles when I already had pressed.
    Have lost 8 games in a row and at 880 or something skill points. I took a game for a real football training after 3 or 4 losses btw.

I understand inconsistencies had to be in the game but why does they always come in the same games as each other. It’s ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

This has reminded me of a few weeks ago when I was grinding another objective and as soon as I was a win/assist away I hit a big losing and drawing streak.
  • Davvebingan
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Got Vinicius and Maripan as reds. Untradable TOTGS Martinez as best pull.

TOTGS is a great sub sub

Hasn’t really showed of yet. Might be because of the stupid losing streak the game decided I needed though
  • Finesse_4days
    10231 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2019
    @Finesse_4days Team looks amazing. Are you playing 442 again? Only 'upgrade' I see is a m/h cm.
    Im going to rebuild myself (stupid) even though Im playing pretty good with the current team. Fun>Meta anyway.

Best instead of Nif Messi, IF Mbappe instead of Neymar etc. Might even replace Ronaldo tbh. Never had such good stats with a player but still..

Thanks bro I am looking forward to using Lewa and Essien as I have only used the normal Lewa and I have never used Essien.
    I use 442 to start but I have 4411 and 4222 as back up and very quickly change if I see the need comfortable with all 3 as suprisingly Barnes is a great Cdm in a 2 for my agressive style. I use 4231 at times to see out games but most of the time I prefer to try to win by outscoring teams rather than being negative.
    I think with Essien having 83 pace the high high should no issue as I control my Cdms alot anyway.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    I caved guys

j7Z8hMM.jpg

Updated team!
    i7RhCOj.jpg
  • FrankFrank
    3761 posts National Call-Up
    @Finesse_4days Team looks amazing. Are you playing 442 again? Only 'upgrade' I see is a m/h cm.
    Im going to rebuild myself (stupid) even though Im playing pretty good with the current team. Fun>Meta anyway.

Best instead of Nif Messi, IF Mbappe instead of Neymar etc. Might even replace Ronaldo tbh. Never had such good stats with a player but still..

Thanks bro I am looking forward to using Lewa and Essien as I have only used the normal Lewa and I have never used Essien.
    I use 442 to start but I have 4411 and 4222 as back up and very quickly change if I see the need comfortable with all 3 as suprisingly Barnes is a great Cdm in a 2 for my agressive style. I use 4231 at times to see out games but most of the time I prefer to try to win by outscoring teams rather than being negative.
    I think with Essien having 83 pace the high high should no issue as I control my Cdms alot anyway.

Said it before, I think that Lewan looks like ridiculous good value! If I end up selling Cr7 ill probably try him and invest the 7-800k somewhere else! Yea I know you like Barnes a lot ;) Only tried Blanc's cb cards so Im tempted by the 85. And I really want one midfielder with m/h myself :D

Could build this. 4231 Zidane CAM.

Sk-rmbillede-2019-12-13-kl-00-59-18.png
  • FrankFrank
    @xGrumpyWolfx switch Pique and Gomes :D
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    @xGrumpyWolfx switch Pique and Gomes :D

Thats the in-game team, mate haha, full chem before kick off
  • This. Game. Is. God. Awful.
  • FrankFrank
    Decent Premium Jumbo gold;-)

Sk-rmbillede-2019-12-13-kl-01-34-33.png

• xGrumpyWolfx
    Absting159 wrote: »
    This. Game. Is. God. Awful.
    It’s a shame you can only like a comment once
  • Finesse_4days
    10231 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2019

Said it before, I think that Lewan looks like ridiculous good value! If I end up selling Cr7 ill probably try him and invest the 7-800k somewhere else! Yea I know you like Barnes a lot ;) Only tried Blanc's cb cards so Im tempted by the 85. And I really want one midfielder with m/h myself :D

Could build this. 4231 Zidane CAM.

Sk-rmbillede-2019-12-13-kl-00-59-18.png

very nice squad not sure about the lewa Zidane combo in a 4231 though. It.sounds really stupid but I would use Zidane like Barnes as a deep lying ball carrier/playmaker in a 442 or 4222 or even cdm in a 4231 but he would be wasted in a 4231 Cdm role.
    In a 4231 if you want zidane Cam dont have lewa go for some fast and nimble to compliment him e.g Mbappe Dalglish.
    442 /4411 with Zidane LCM Blanc RCM and relegate Nain to sub.
    Start 4411 with Lewa at CF chem sheltered by icons then swap IG is what I would do with Zidane. Or link to RTFF Goteztka.
    Looks a fantastic squad player wise though.
  • Ugri
    9727 posts League Winner
    @Ugri So did you complete Messi mate? looks overpriced imo, but Im not a barca fan.

@FrankFrank No I didnt, he was too.expensive and unless selling a main player from my team i couldnt have :cry::cry: I usee my brain and not my hart :( I sold most cards i hoarded and back to 600k and of course nif Messi i still have :) There is time and ill just pack toty Messi i decided :wink:
  • Ugri
    9727 posts League Winner
    I caved guys

j7Z8hMM.jpg

Updated team!
    i7RhCOj.jpg

Wow! Congrats!
  • FreddieKane
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2019
    pYuf1No.png

Built this earlier, 352 In game (most of the time) - Mahrez to CAM, Cancelo to RM. Plays pretty well, the front three all have good -> very good passing which is nice.

Can effectively use any RM I want to play CAM (just need to have a serviceable RB link), would eventually like to have Messi there but currently only have around 6-700k spare so will need to trade a bit..

I really want an upgraded Perisic card for Futmas..
  • Davvebingan
    I caved guys

j7Z8hMM.jpg

Updated team!
    i7RhCOj.jpg

Great looking team
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    Ugri wrote: »
    I caved guys

j7Z8hMM.jpg

Updated team!
    i7RhCOj.jpg

Wow! Congrats!
    Thank you! Super excited to use him although I’m tempted to switch Gerrard to RCDM and bring in a central player for De Jong I can stick RM to allow me to play Messi CAM!
    I caved guys

j7Z8hMM.jpg

Updated team!
    i7RhCOj.jpg

Great looking team
    Thank you kind sir! Hopefully Gomez gets his upgrade today! It’s the best team I’ve had since my end team on FIFA 17, I’ve actually been having fun again!
  • Ugri
    9727 posts League Winner
    I caved guys

j7Z8hMM.jpg

Updated team!
    i7RhCOj.jpg

Wow! Congrats!
    Thank you! Super excited to use him although I’m tempted to switch Gerrard to RCDM and bring in a central player for De Jong I can stick RM to allow me to play Messi CAM!
    I caved guys

j7Z8hMM.jpg

Updated team!
    i7RhCOj.jpg

Great looking team
    Thank you kind sir! Hopefully Gomez gets his upgrade today! It’s the best team I’ve had since my end team on FIFA 17, I’ve actually been having fun again!

I am a bit jealous cannot deny that, let us know how he plays? Have you used the nif before?
  • @xGrumpyWolfx

Do you find Messi gets fatigued fast at RM? Prime Zanetti even runs out of steam playing there for me haha.
  • Cloudio7
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't wait to play with that duo up top. Next obvious upgrade will be Lucas, i know...
    ue0aSjW.png
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    I caved guys

j7Z8hMM.jpg

Updated team!
    i7RhCOj.jpg

Wow! Congrats!
    I caved guys

j7Z8hMM.jpg

Updated team!
    i7RhCOj.jpg

Great looking team

I am a bit jealous cannot deny that, let us know how he plays? Have you used the nif before?

I’ve used his UCL card (basically is his NIF lmao) and he and Neymar were a bit wasted at RM/LM, unbelievable ball carriers though and he’s always pop up with a worldie, which is why I’m wanting to move him to CAM, Gerrard is fine but prefer him to be the box-to-box CDM! Think Zanetti and Carlos as the LM/RM would be perfect for this formation though!

Will 100% let ya’ll know how he plays when I get around to playing
    @xGrumpyWolfx

Do you find Messi gets fatigued fast at RM? Prime Zanetti even runs out of steam playing there for me haha.

Honestly it’s never been an issue with any of my players, havent player many games where it goes to ET though, I’d imagine he wouldnt be able to cope with 120 minutes haha!

• FrankFrank
    Couldn't sell Ronaldo :D Gonna get TOTGS Ramos or nif Varane to finish this I think. Also tempted to sell Neymar and get IF Mbappe

Sk-rmbillede-2019-12-13-kl-10-14-46.png
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    Couldn't sell Ronaldo :D Gonna get TOTGS Ramos or nif Varane to finish this I think. Also tempted to sell Neymar and get IF Mbappe

Mbappe is x10 better than Neymar imo, Mbappe has that ‘CR7 factor’ if you get what I mean
  • Cloudio7
    edited December 2019

I've had to close my eyes while clicking to put him on the market; CR7 has been immense for me with 128 goals in 101 matches, plus 80ish assists. But now i am a proud Cruyff owner and i can't wait to play with him. Just need some investiments to sell and i'll can afford one between Cannavaro, Rio (is his base better than ho middle?) and Desailly.

I'd stay with Ney for his unpredictability and double 5*. Varane is great this year and i would chose him over Ramos: when i used him he was too much times out of position costing me stupid goals and red cards.
  • Ugri
    9727 posts League Winner
    I caved guys

j7Z8hMM.jpg

Updated team!
    i7RhCOj.jpg

Wow! Congrats!
    I caved guys

j7Z8hMM.jpg

Updated team!
    i7RhCOj.jpg

Great looking team

I’ve used his UCL card (basically is his NIF lmao) and he and Neymar were a bit wasted at RM/LM, unbelievable ball carriers though and he’s always pop up with a worldie, which is why I’m wanting to move him to CAM, Gerrard is fine but prefer him to be the box-to-box CDM! Think Zanetti and Carlos as the LM/RM would be perfect for this formation though!

Will 100% let ya’ll know how he plays when I get around to playing
    @xGrumpyWolfx

Honestly it’s never been an issue with any of my players, havent player many games where it goes to ET though, I’d imagine he wouldnt be able to cope with 120 minutes haha!

I use messi as rst in 41212, neymar cam and villa lst. Imo Messi is at his best as ST, his ability do turn and do all kinds of magic in tight space is a notch even above what neymar can do. And those finesse shots, I cant imagine how Messi would be even better :smiley: Im now actually thinking of maybe getting his if which is only like 250 above his nif price.
  • FrankFrank

Mbappe is x10 better than Neymar imo, Mbappe has that ‘CR7 factor’ if you get what I mean

Good to hear mate. Can't wait to try Best. George ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Best :love: Used him for over 1000 games last year.

Getting Mbappe would also allow med to Mendy instead of Marcelo.
  • Cloudio7

Good to hear mate. Can't wait to try Best. George **** Best :love: Used him for over 1000 games last year.

Wil you play 4231, right? Had Mbappé for 30ish games at st and didn't liked that much: great runs, agility and positioning, but he used to miss to many easy chances. Probably at lcam/rcam he will perform better.
  • FrankFrank
    Cloudio7 wrote: »

Good to hear mate. Can't wait to try Best. George **** Best :love: Used him for over 1000 games last year.

Wil you play 4231, right? Had Mbappé for 30ish games at st and didn't liked that much: great runs, agility and positioning, but he used to miss to many easy chances. Probably at lcam/rcam he will perform better.

4231 yes mate.

Cr7
    Mbappe-Zidane-Best

Best and Mbappe replaces Messi/Neymar to add some extra pace on the wings. And to try some new players ofc.
  • Cloudio7

4231 yes mate.

Cr7
    Mbappe-Zidane-Best

Best and Mbappe replaces Messi/Neymar to add some extra pace on the wings. And to try some new players ofc.

What an attacking diamond! Think they have an average 90 finishing: that's crazy.
  • FrankFrank

4231 yes mate.

Cr7
    Mbappe-Zidane-Best

What an attacking diamond! Think they have an average 90 finishing: that's crazy.

Yes pretty crazy :D Hard to decide between the Cb's you mentioned above mate. Would be between Rio and Des for me. Haven't tried Des this year but had the PIM in my engame time last year.

My defence became so much better after I got Rio.
  • Ugri
    9727 posts League Winner

Hmmmm maybe i need to swap my Neymar as well?