Attack:
JakeSkillzALot - Jacob Serafin - LF
C1MIgLP.png
Appearances: 0 (0% Win)
Goals: 0
Assists: 0
Clean Sheets: 0
MOTM: 0

Please bare in mind that stats change based on position. The cards are based on what position you are currently using when I make the card. If you want a new one with an updated position/stats let me know :)

If you're interested in joining put your Origin ID here and PM me your Pros in game stats, name, overall rating and UT card you want :smiley:

Wanna save me some time? Type you in game stats into this to get your card stats: https://www.mediafire.com/?uj6u6b9pgyta602

If you want to use voice comms to greatly improve communication and game play download CurseVoice here: http://beta.cursevoice.com/
You can use you FUTHEAD login to sign into CurseVoice
Post edited by SkiMikey on

Comments

• Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow that's a nice idea haha great!
    How I can check my card stats?
  • SkiMikey
    871 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Look at your pros accomplishments and it should have them all there
  • SkiMikey
    PM them to me with your overall rating
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    Just go to pro clubs and go to attributes. then capture them and he should be able to make a card from it.
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    edited July 2015
    Ok I'm on that
  • xenu
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2015
    2dgnfox.png

aight im in

origin: underguld
  • Beny
    1871 posts Play-Off Hero
    5cf208c254dfd1722b4871376ab46ae8.png
    :mrgreen:

joined already
  • Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    quick question: i just created my pro a few days ago, but everytime i play a pro club game, i got immense lag. and it increases with every minute in the game.
    other than pro clus i hardly ever got lag problems.
    you guys have any experiences on this?
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    no only problem is my controller. It hasn't been working too well. But it is at its worst when playing pro clubs
  • SkiMikey
    Thanks for making your own cards I'll edit them and put them in when I get home. How did you generate the stats? Just so I know if it's done the same way I did
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    Hey guys I'm so sorry to say this but my game will not work and there is no other choice other than to do a factory reset on the computer I will not be able to play tomorrow and possibly not even the next day.
  • SkiMikey
    Hey guys I'm so sorry to say this but my game will not work and there is no other choice other than to do a factory reset on the computer I will not be able to play tomorrow and possibly not even the next day.
    :( I will miss you nearly running into our goal with the ball :D
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    2uz2yx1.jpg
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    SkiMikey wrote: »
    :( I will miss you nearly running into our goal with the ball :D

That wasn't my fault my controller was going off and on and it went off as I was running towards our goal and the ball fell to me.
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    2uz2yx1.jpg
    Black Iniesta <3
  • Flooby
    709 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If anyone fancies playing at any point today just send me a message on Origin. ID is Floobalicious :)
  • Flooby
    Anyone fancy a few games this afternoon?
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Flooby wrote: »
    Anyone fancy a few games this afternoon?

sure
  • CFCsjmishra
    8935 posts League Winner
    I can play in about 2 hours and 14 minutes :)
  • xenu
    edited July 2015

if you are the club owner then you need to make a few people manager before you do your reset or the rest of us will be stuck with kits and so on

aaaand we should really get a few games in tonight. so any suggestion on what time and so on?
  • Daddy
    5548 posts Big Money Move
    is there anyway to make your pro feel like the players on fut, i find it uncomfortable to control my pro.
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Daddy wrote: »
    is there anyway to make your pro feel like the players on fut, i find it uncomfortable to control my pro.

90+ pace?
  • xenu

not really its either pace agility or trength cant really have both my offline pro is miles better than my online because you can actually balance the offline and build his stats in a way that covers every base your pro club one is very limited thats why you see hoards of midgets running around in clubs

• Daddy

90+ pace?

nope, i want better ball control and dribbling, want to make it as similar to ozil as possible, bad shooting is fine as i dont shoot that often.
  • Arkadiusz Milik

90+ pace?

nope, i want better ball control and dribbling, want to make it as similar to ozil as possible, bad shooting is fine as i dont shoot that often.
    just play some games at ST and comlete the Physical accomplishments i have like 100 games and my player got some nice stats over there which make him feels more like a UT player
    L5SD5IA.png
  • Flooby
    2 more to play some games with me and Milik now? @xenu @Daddy @Beny @SkiMikey etc
  • Daddy

90+ pace?

just play some games at ST and comlete the Physical accomplishments i have like 100 games and my player got some nice stats over there which make him feels more like a UT player
    L5SD5IA.png

mine are similar yet does not feel any close to ut, while others have ut ball control etc i feel.

88e02eb87faa4852c2d63aa6bdcd4b02.png
  • LoboNobo
    6401 posts Big Money Move
    My player is a 91 CAM and he feels very agile and have a great ball control. You just need to play more games.

And I could join your club and carry you, but you guys don't even use ts #amateurs
  • Flooby
    What's ts? ;)
  • Daddy
    Flooby wrote: »
    What's ts? ;)

teamspeak