The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The English Football League Lounge 2019/20

Comments

• You love to see it. Clappers and a petition. What a club.

(PS I do actually quite like Fulham but it’s still funny)
  • Lard_Lad
    12685 posts Has That Special Something
    Grealish Good player but why does he feel the need to do this.
  • wheelerdeeler
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2019
    Are you sure that's not a joke petition (I mean it is in every sense anyway) but I saw on Twitter that apparently Leeds fans started a petition to get him sacked last season.

Said it yesterday, would feel a lot more hard done by if we actually deserved to get something out of the game.
  • Haha yeah it probably is.

Grealish has always been a ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • They Caged Non
    5327 posts Big Money Move
    Hate Grealish, and his ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hair
  • iHilarious
    13169 posts Has That Special Something

Some random algorithm has us winning the league by 10 points.. :wink:
  • GoodnightIrene
    3704 posts National Call-Up
    Playoffs confirmed.
  • Hicksy2011
    14223 posts Has That Special Something
    31 draws for Shrewsbury :joy:
    I’d honestly rather not finish in the play offs we have still never won a leg in them let alone an actual tie
  • iHilarious
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I’d honestly rather not finish in the play offs we have still never won a leg in them let alone an actual tie

Only just picked up on the fact that according to this, we won’t lose again this season... :lol:
  • They Caged Non
    iHilarious wrote: »

Some random algorithm has us winning the league by 10 points.. :wink:

Sunderland :D
  • iHilarious wrote: »

Only just picked up on the fact that according to this, we won’t lose again this season... :lol:

Hold my beer

_110034247_shutterstock_editorial_10149119br.jpg

• iHilarious
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    iHilarious wrote: »

Hold my beer

_110034247_shutterstock_editorial_10149119br.jpg

Golden Archer <3

Best attack and defence, we’re going to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ everything
  • wheelerdeeler
    Onomah starting again is very questionable to say the least. Looks like we're resting Bryan, Cairney's not even in the squad and 4 of our 7 subs are kids. We've had better team news this season let's put it that way.
  • iHilarious
    edited December 2019
    Rest in peace the Bald Eagle <3
    3085.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=34da1649ed02b3f5338bea39657290e8

• Hicksy2011
    14223 posts Has That Special Something
    RIP Big Jim, absolute legend
  • wheelerdeeler
    Well that's this game done already.
  • wheelerdeeler
    edited December 2019
    This Ref is tragic. Probably only sent Rafferty off because he knows he should've sent Pearson off.

Should've been a Red to be fair. Should be 10 v 9 in our favour.
  • I don’t recall ever seeing us play well against Millwall and tonight is as bad as it gets. Absolutely shocking performance.

Been saying it for years but would love us to sign Jed Wallace. Proper ❤️❤️❤️❤️ nuisance of a player.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Alfie Mawson is awful.
  • Farlz
    8666 posts League Winner
    There is surely no way Leeds ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it up again this year. Them and Albion are up.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Think if tonight proves anything it's that everyone apart from the Top 2 in this league are absolutely ****.
  • Retro1989
    4910 posts National Call-Up
    Dominated Boro, scored and then proceeded to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the bed.

Don't know what's happened to Lolley, he went from out best player last season to someone that's playing football for the first time.
  • wheelerdeeler
    We're ****. We're just lucky that everyone else apart from the Top 2 is **** as well.
  • Absolutely abject. Once again - and I’ve lost count of the times this has happened at home in the last 18 months - we wait until the game is unwinnable to put any urgency in.

If we play like we did in the last 5 minutes from the off we’d have been out of sight by half time, but it’s so slow and pedestrian that we just play into the hands of teams that sit behind the ball.

This is probably the best squad we’ve had in my lifetime yet I think I can count the home games that have been enjoyable in the last two years on one hand.
  • wheelerdeeler
    edited December 2019
    Said it this time last week, top two is going to be done for us after this run of games we've got with Brentford and Leeds next. I want Parker gone so we can bring in a Manager to have a proper run at the Play-Offs, and if we don't go up in the Play-Offs put the building blocks in place to have a proper run at the automatics next season. In other words, exactly what West Brom did when they sacked Moore.

We've fully wasted one of our parachute payment years just because Parker won a few games at the back end of last season when we were already relegated.
  • They Caged Non
    I’m fairly pleased tbh lads, dunno what all this negativity is about :trollface:
  • wheelerdeeler
    Said it a few times in here, really want us to try and go for Jorge Sampaoli if/when we sack Parker. Proper Bielsa-type appointment and we could properly build something with him like Wolves did with Nuno and Leeds have done/are doing with Bielsa. Think our squad is proof that the Manager gets you promoted as much, if not more so than the players at his disposal.

I can't say I didn't see it coming though, predicted we'd finish 4th at the start of the season and in effect be the West Brom of last season where they were just flat-track bullies. And here we are. Dreading the Brentford and Leeds games with the way we're playing at the moment.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3724 posts National Call-Up
    Feels like a loss that, we’ve ran out of steam.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Final post about the game. Knockaert is genuinely useless. Either he’s lost it, Parker has no idea how to get the best out of him, or we were just sent his twin by Brighton. Either way, we definitely haven’t got what we thought we were signing. He’s getting outshone by **** AK47 and he’d be out the team if we didn’t have a mini injury crisis.

Just to add on to this from the weekend. 92nd minute, 2-1 down need a goal. We take Knockaert off for Luca de la Torre. That's where we are with Knockaert at the minute.
  • wheelerdeeler
    At least my Untradeable RTTF Sancho's getting an upgrade.